Sign in to follow this  
Guest billgreen2010

New England Sasquatch Activity Thread

Guest billgreen2010

hey new england eyewittnesses researchers this new thread i made for all people on the eastcoast forests areas who might had encounters,experiences,footprints, strange screams other info about new england sasquatches. all new or old info will be realy helpful research purposes. thanks bill green :) to be continued so start posting ok everyone here :)

Guest billgreen2010

hey bobby if you have any new sightings footprints reports lol from new england forests please post them here ty for above reply :)

Guest Forkchop

Hey Bill. I am glad you started this thread on the new Board. Maybe we can keep it up to date with recent sightings for you!

Here is something for you Bill, it's a sighting report map of Connecticut that uses all the major bigfoot groups database.

OB0Lr.jpg

Guest billgreen2010

hey darkwing keep us posted on any new reports etc from new england forests that hear about indeed :)

Bill, anything I see or hear about the New England states, I'll make sure I post it here.

I guess I'll be starting (or added to) a thread on New York State activities, sometime in the near to distant future, and maybe something on PA...when I get down there into the northern wilds, and camp.

Guest billgreen2010

hey imona ty for above reply yes keep us posted on ny sasquatch activity please to be continued :)

Guest mizzousquatchn

I will be posting more of these type of maps once I can start a new thread :D

would love to see a map of missouri :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this