For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

lots of different ideas on this BF business,fleeting glimpses for most,if anything,yet there are those who propose to know more ,& claim to be able to walk the walk & talk the talk with sasquatch.

the common thread with these claims seems to be when questioned the discussion ends at " no need to prove it, trust me " or "doesnt matter to me what you think/believe,im right or "its secret, .. dont owe you any explanation"

well, thats right,they dont owe US anything,but if they do possess these talents,id suggest they might owe it to SAS to provide the world with at least a clear picture/video.

like a spy cam video( can be hidden in a jacket button,ive seen it)wear a wire,something....something to convince the world, evidence, so land could be set aside & laws put in place to make them a protected species and preserve woodland habitat for us to share.

in the last 25 years land i hunted as a kid now has houses & bldgs on it, timber been cut all around, & nobody is making any more land . the landscape is changing & will continue to do so. they may not need our protection ,but wouldnt they need woods??

this could surely be done w/out revealing locations or how to find them, i can understand privacy there, but for those who supposedly could provide solid pics/evidence to refuse seems selfish ,especially if they truly want to help them.

screw the world,but dont they owe it to BF?

Edited by slicktrick

SSR Team

Owe it to the Animals ??

Owe what to the Animals ??

I think they're doing just fine personally without Human Interference or any Enadangered Species acts or such..

The last thing these Animals need, in my opinion, is the World being convinced of their existence.

I understand where you're coming from though with regards to possible Land Preservation etc Slick but i also think that there is more than enough Land to sustain healthy Populations of them like there must be now, & there's also lot's of Pro's & Con's to Scientific Acceptance & i certainly don't think doing what you say is as easy as putting a Spy Cam in your Jacket etc either..

Pics/Vid won't do anything anyway, just give certain people the chance to rip the sh*t out of it, big deal..

A Body, or part of one, or nothing me thinks..

• Upvote 1

Owe it to the Animals ??

Owe what to the Animals ??

I think they're doing just fine personally without Human Interference or any Enadangered Species acts or such..

The last thing these Animals need, in my opinion, is the World being convinced of their existence.

I understand where you're coming from though with regards to possible Land Preservation etc Slick but i also think that there is more than enough Land to sustain healthy Populations of them like there must be now, & there's also lot's of Pro's & Con's to Scientific Acceptance & i certainly don't think doing what you say is as easy as putting a Spy Cam in your Jacket etc either..

Pics/Vid won't do anything anyway, just give certain people the chance to rip the sh*t out of it, big deal..

A Body, or part of one, or nothing me thinks..

bobby, most of the folks claiming to have the extra knoweledge are firmly against killing ,for that body you mention,and i dont think someone could just walk up & lop off an appendage w/a butcher knife.a good quality video might be the best you could hope for,no ,it might not be that easy,but it would be better than nothing.

woodlands change, not overnight,but over decades,ive seen it 1st hand.if they do have a population,& if it increases while woods decrease,well,that could be a problem well down the road,perhaps.

Edited by slicktrick

SSR Team

Me too Slick, i'm firmly against it ( killing one ) too..

But i'm adament it's the only way that they'll ever be recognised or " accepted ", however it actually happens..

Admin

Slick, the problem with your argument is that you concede the reality of these claims.

One of the problems is that, although we're enthusiasts, I believe that most that live with these animals are just your every day folk. They have their lives to live and need to provide for their families. I'd say that most are on a budget and don't have the spare cash to spend on cameras etc, but probably have some cheap Tandy/Radioshack type gear (probably listening devices).

Personally, I'd LOVE to be able to get a hold of some game cams, there is a private property where I feel confident that I could eventually get a really good photo... But I simply can't afford it.

I do have some Video/audio which may show why people think that they're paranormal that I'm saving for the right time to release/sell (to get better equipment). Basically what you hear is it's speed and stealth... it's hard to explain. I was on it's path and between it and it's destination, so it had to problem solve, at one point it was right on me but I couldn't see it, eventually it went around me. Sorry for sounding cryptic, but it really is hard to explain.

I don't believe in killing one of them, but, as long as I keep the locations secret, I thought that I wouldn't have a problem releasing a photo or two or even some video footage. BUT, then it will be pulled apart from all directions, claimed as a hoax/authentic/inconclusive and I'll be quizzed and expected to answer a myriad of questions, with some regarding my mental state or honesty... I really don't need that kind of stress in my life, best to keep it to myself.

I've contributed in the past on this and the old forum where I was talked down to like I was some idiot child... I've learned my lesson, "once bitten" and all that. I can't count the amount of times I've started a reply to a topic or post only to get half way through it and press the back button.

I'd bet that there already are some brilliant photo's or even footage out there. However, would they be prepared to be put through the ringer? I hope that someone would have the energy that would be required, but I'm not holding my breath.

Slick, the problem with your argument is that you concede the reality of these claims.

I am with you, gigantor.

I believe bigfoot romantics do more harm for the bigfoot community than hoaxers.

And, slicktrick, it is not the ability to get video or a photo that they will argue. They will argue that the bigfoot won't let them get a photo. They know this from some kind of bigfoot mind meld. ;)

Or the creatures won't appear if they know you have a camera, just like they supposedly won't appear if you have a gun.

How do they know these things?......bigfoot told them, of course. :lol:

For some people. trial and error is a learning experience, for others, well, their skulls are a little thicker lets say.:D

For some people. trial and error is a learning experience, for others, well, their skulls are a little thicker lets say.:D

There is a lot of wisdom in this statement.

It's easy to sit at a computer, mocking & calling someone crazy because they try to explain what they know. After you've seen & heard things over & over for years & compared it to what friends & neighbors have see & heard, you realize you're not imagining things.

It may not fit into the beliefs of armchair bigfoot researchers, but that doesn't make a single word of it any less true.

And, slicktrick, I don't feel that I owe them or the world anything, especially to try to expose them to a world that wants to kill them for "proof".

• Upvote 1

And, slicktrick, I don't feel that I owe them or the world anything, especially to try to expose them to a world that wants to kill them for "proof".

im not saying anyones crazy,or thick skulled either,for that matter.

think about this though, consider the PGF, no it hasnt convinced the world in BF,but it is the reason many in the sas community do believe.

what if a new,better quality video surfaced, showing them to truly be the gentle,nature loving folk ,not apes, that many claim they are.if those claims could be validated that could potentially change the minds of some who would otherwise attempt to kill,possibly saving the life of the would be target as well as maybe the would be shooter.

wouldnt that be worth considering it for? unless,of course, gigantor & splash are correct in their observations.

Edited by slicktrick

Admin

It's easy to sit at a computer, mocking & calling someone crazy because they try to explain what they know. After you've seen & heard things over & over for years & compared it to what friends & neighbors have see & heard, you realize you're not imagining things.

It's far easier to get on an internet forum and tell stories of large ape persons roaming around your property and then just talk in circles about it when folks ask you for proof of what your claiming.

I'm not trying to be mean to you but do you honestly expect any reasonable person to read about your alleged encounters/sightings and agree that you have Bigfoot on and around your property, while you continue to look for excuses as to why you're not going to provide anything to support your claims.

It may not fit into the beliefs of armchair bigfoot researchers, but that doesn't make a single word of it any less true.

The thing is, you may well have family, friends, neighbors, etc... who believe you or even claim the same activity. You may be an outstanding citizen, pillar of the community, salt of the earth, BUT no one here knows you personally so you must understand the reactions you're getting. You don't OWE anyone anything but understand that without proof of your claims, which you came here freely to express, you'll be just another storyteller.

It's far easier to get on an internet forum and tell stories of large ape persons roaming around your property and then just talk in circles about it when folks ask you for proof of what your claiming.

I'm not trying to be mean to you but do you honestly expect any reasonable person to read about your alleged encounters/sightings and agree that you have Bigfoot on and around your property, while you continue to look for excuses as to why you're not going to provide anything to support your claims.

The thing is, you may well have family, friends, neighbors, etc... who believe you or even claim the same activity. You may be an outstanding citizen, pillar of the community, salt of the earth, BUT no one here knows you personally so you must understand the reactions you're getting. You don't OWE anyone anything but understand that without proof of your claims, which you came here freely to express, you'll be just another storyteller.

Basically don't expect anyone to believe you sort of thing?

So would you rather that anybody that has a story to tell, would keep it to themselves, even though they might be telling the truth? I have said repeatedly that I don't expect anybody to believe anything I say, take it or leave it. I'm not trying to sell anything.

But I will say this. People who have had similar experiences recognize the truth in what I'm saying, & might tell their own "stories" if they didn't expect to be hounded for proof that they have no hope of getting. I've been through all this before & my skin is getting pretty thick, so just keep hinting that I might be a liar until you have proof.

Someone here knows a researcher who knows me personally, but that makes no difference...I could still be lying, & he could be, too, according to the way most of you look at things.

• Upvote 1

hounding & thick skin aside.. if such video validation of claims could be provided,what if the results influenced the public,( or at least those within the bf community) to approach this differently?

if the intent really is to protect the land & species as the ultimate goal, wouldnt that be reason enough to provide such video if truly possible?

Edited by slicktrick

Not for me, if I had it, (& I certainly don't,) because there is nothing that could be done to help them even slightly. Any proof would only cause them trouble, because the more people who "believed", the more there would be out looking for them.