For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Guest Joey Kay

****, MasterBarber went in on Sasfooty there. I personallly believe what Sasfooty says, but then again Im quite gullable. It does annoy me when people sort of dodge questions, or refuse to answer ish. But if you get ridculed enough your gon stop caring what people think. Keep your head up Sasfooty.

Someone here knows a researcher who knows me personally, but that makes no difference...I could still be lying, & he could be, too, according to the way most of you look at things.

Your ID is safe .:) I don't know your full name, or exactly where you live. JM and I still chat occasionaly on the phone, and I learned of his investigations at your place while discussing coincidentaly, possible BF- coyote relationships. ;)

Thanks, southernyahoo. I appreciate it.

Masterbarber & Joey, what questions have I avoided & what circles have I talked in? I said from the beginning that I have no proof & none will be forthcoming. I have a lot of evidence, but close doesn't count & what evidence I do have won't be trotted out here to be ridiculed.

How much plainer can I get?

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

Basically don't expect anyone to believe you sort of thing?

Colossus,

In the context that we are discussing a large, N. American wood Ape without one singular specimen? I think anyone is asking alot to expect a reasonable person to accept this as a fact without some sort of corroborating proof that it exists.

So would you rather that anybody that has a story to tell, would keep it to themselves, even though they might be telling the truth? I have said repeatedly that I don't expect anybody to believe anything I say, take it or leave it. I'm not trying to sell anything.

You've not been accused of trying to sell anything. In fact, you've been treated cordially and I suspect that is a result of you willingly staying engaged in these discussions.

The issue, from my perspective at least, isn't so much what you claim but the fact that you have no corroborating proof that BF exists on your property, coupled with the fact that you seem unwilling to consider any other option that might explain what you are experiencing.

The calls you posted is an example of such. Some members picked out known animal sounds and your response was yes, but a BF was mimicking them

But I will say this. People who have had similar experiences recognize the truth in what I'm saying, & might tell their own "stories" if they didn't expect to be hounded for proof that they have no hope of getting. I've been through all this before & my skin is getting pretty thick, so just keep hinting that I might be a liar until you have proof.

Let's continue to focus on you and let others do as they please.

No one is hounding you for anything. Either you have the proof and could furnish it or you do not have the proof and are speculating.

Someone here knows a researcher who knows me personally, but that makes no difference...I could still be lying, & he could be, too, according to the way most of you look at things.

Or you could be experiencing something and assigning that activity to a Bigfoot when there may be a more mundane explanation. We don't know but when you attribute your experiences to Bigfoot and can't show any proof, it's gonna raise a few eyebrows.

Have you and/or your neighbors attempted to get any assistance in figuring out what may be going on? Do all of you feel that it's Bigfoot activity? Why?

so evidence that might cause folks intent on killing sas ,for whatever reason ,to reconsider & not hunt them wouldnt help them at all? hmmm..

if enough was seen by the right people to convince them woodland preservation is a priority for both nature & the species , id think that would be a good thing in the long run.

after the initial buzz wore off w/new info,the general public interest would decrease as the next fad comes out. i figure once that happens,youd have the same crew as now,maybe less since the mystery factor would be lessened.

photo/video evidence wouldnt make them any easier to find /bother , just maybe help insure some habitat & a few less bullets zipping by perhaps.

Guest Joey Kay

Thanks, southernyahoo. I appreciate it.

Masterbarber & Joey, what questions have I avoided & what circles have I talked in? I said from the beginning that I have no proof & none will be forthcoming. I have a lot of evidence, but close doesn't count & what evidence I do have won't be trotted out here to be ridiculed.

How much plainer can I get?

I already said I believe what you say. I didnt mean your avoiding questions I was refering to the whle bf world, I did say 'people' not 'you' or 'Sasfooty' in my post. Youve answered every questin I have asked you in the past. I shoulda worded my post differently my bad, I aint great at articulating myslef.

if enough was seen by the right people to convince them woodland preservation is a priority for both nature & the species , id think that would be a good thing in the long run.

Woodland is being preserved in huge amounts with no regard as to whether BF exists or not. In my state alone, people are losing use of vast amounts of agriculture land to "Wetland Preserves", "Wildlife Refuges", & state & national "Grasslands".

Some people are preserving their land willingly, by granting it to the state as wildlife preserves. Forests are constantly being replanted as they are logged.

They are in no danger of losing all their habitat here. And believe it or not, they can get by on a lot less wilderness than you might think.

The issue, from my perspective at least, isn't so much what you claim but the fact that you have no corroborating proof that BF exists on your property, coupled with the fact that you seem unwilling to consider any other option that might explain what you are experiencing.

For me, there is no other option. I have more corroborating proof than any reasonable person would need in my position, but it is not something that I can show someone else. I have seen them up close, smelled them, (they don't all stink), heard them talking,(somewhat) made friends with a couple of them. It is a distant friendship, but I'm willing to take what I can get.

All proof can not be "furnished".

Have you and/or your neighbors attempted to get any assistance in figuring out what may be going on? Do all of you feel that it's Bigfoot activity? Why?

What kind of assistance would you need to tell you what you have seen, when you already know, & nobody else does? Yes, we all do, because we have all experienced the same things.

nice,but thats not the case everywhere.those replanted forests usually consist of pines replacing hardwoods, which do not provide the same food sources for wildlife. many logging projects are left as cutover,with no replanting which amounts to a huge briarpatch in a few years,if it isnt replaced by a housing development first.

any large mammal is going to need a large place to feed,breed and live & hide.getting by and being healthy are different.shrinking woods in these areas means less wilderness / less places to hide from those guys who never got the chance to be convinced by a good video to not attempt to kill/harass them,whether or not they get ripped to spaghetti for doing so.

this certainly wasnt directed at any one individual, but as i said in OP, there are people that propose the idea they have the ability to regularly interact & communicate.

then i suggested they may owe it to the sas to provide video evidence for various reasons that could help . so far it seems more about why not to do so.interesting.

Edited by slicktrick

Admin

For me, there is no other option. I have more corroborating proof than any reasonable person would need in my position, but it is not something that I can show someone else. I have seen them up close, smelled them, (they don't all stink), heard them talking,(somewhat) made friends with a couple of them. It is a distant friendship, but I'm willing to take what I can get.

You've seen them up close but they shy away from cameras and climb down off of your roof before you can get out of the house to see what is going on, I believe is what you've stated previously. How do you think they know what a camera is?

All proof can not be "furnished".

Okay but at least some can, right?

What kind of assistance would you need to tell you what you have seen, when you already know, & nobody else does? Yes, we all do, because we have all experienced the same things.

Well it would appear that you require someone with the degree of tenacity to obtain tangible verification/evidence/proof that these wood apes are on your property "at all times", I believe that's the way you put it.

Edited by masterbarber

Guest midnightwalker1

You've seen them up close but they shy away from cameras and climb down off of your roof before you can get out of the house to see what is going on, I believe is what you've stated previously. How do you think they know what a camera is?

I'll do you one better. How did the sas know that my nano video cam wasn't on as he/she probed the recorder? I had set it down to record them and a scout began probing it and even breathed into it. Or better yet, I placed my nano on my head rest on my car. My intent was to walk away from my car and I knew they came to my car based on prior recordings. I wanted to see them up close and personal for my own purposes and not to show any of you folks. Well I tested my nano over and over before I drove in. It was recording fine. I then set it up and double checked that the vid was recording. I began driving into the area then went down the dirt road and stopped at the end. I got out and hiked then hung out through the night. Mind you, I had driven in during broad daylight. When I got home, I looked at the recording. It was filming the road as I went in. All the sudden maybe 300 feet from my stop, the video goes black but the audio is still recording. I can hear myself leave the car and walk away (I left the window open). A few minutes later I hear the boys come down and start playing with my door handle and making some noise. No video and just audio. That was when I said screw it. They win and I lose. BTW, the video worked just fine when I got home and tested it. I've used it many times since with no prob. How did it happen? I have my suspicions but the bottomline is that it did. Could they simply have avoided the camera? Sure. I almost think that was a little message to me. This was the same location where I recorded that Pallyup type call and consider it one of my main areas to visit.

Edited by midnightwalker1

Sasfooty-

While there have been plenty of times when a poster has been "run off" by those that question in a severe or impolite way, I don't think this is one of those times.

The thing is, even though you've got a thick skin, you may want to get it a little thicker when on this forum. Not because you are saying or doing anything wrong; you're not. But the nature of this forum (and others like it) means that almost all claims are going to be questioned.

I think MB brought up some good points, and I didn't feel like he was being too harsh. I understand your point of view, and am not faulting you for your position in any way. I guess all I'm suggesting is that you not let the tough questions bother you. As has been mentioned, you've stayed around and answered them. That's good for everybody.

I don't think anyone meant to insult you (or call you a liar, even if hinting). That's just the way it is here, claims get questioned. And some claims get a LOT of questions. The questioning doesn't necessarily mean that someone doesn't believe you (although I certainly don't presume to speak for anyone else on this). It's just the nature of the discussions on this board that draws out these types of questions in the face of claims, especially bold ones like yours.

Stick around, there are plenty here who want to hear what you've got to say. Proof or not. :)

Admin

midnightwalker1,

You mean the Sas didn't explain all that when it mindspeaks to you?

efc.

Edited by masterbarber

I think we have already been through this at least once, so go look it up.

Okay but at least some can, right?

None that I have., & I believe I already stated that I wouldn't furnish it if I had it.

Well it would appear that you require someone with the degree of tenacity to obtain tangible verification/evidence/proof that these wood apes are on your property "at all times", I believe that's the way you put it.

That is not what I asked.

This is the question.

"What kind of assistance would you need to tell you what you have seen, when you already know, & nobody else does?"

Sasfooty-

Not because you are saying or doing anything wrong; you're not. But the nature of this forum (and others like it) means that almost all claims are going to be questioned.

Stick around, there are plenty here who want to hear what you've got to say. Proof or not. :)

Thanks, Spazmo, I plan to stick around, if for no other reason than to watch the "skeptics" run in circles, trying to trip me up, & find somewhere I contradicted myself. When you are telling the truth, all you have to do is just keep telling it, & you don't have to worry about getting tripped up.

Actually some of them are sounding a little ridiculous. They are starting to run out of new questions & are beginning to repeat a lot of the old ones.