For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Dude, do you really think that bothers me. I just look at you as some person that doesn't know how to read. Telepathy is well documented, although you may not BELIEVE it. Your belief means zilch to me. The big factor is whether you think the sas are human. If you don't it tells me you've had little to no time in the field amongst them. Oh, you may have seen one but don't know them. No different than JC or some other joker that watched them cross a road. Would love to go out on an outing and maybe you can teach me your wisdom out there. Let me know because you're in Georgia. I'll find out just what you're made of in the field.

I'm in Georgia. You want to have a guest come and verify your claims? PM me some way of contact.

Edited by River

Chris, I wish I still had that video. It was 2 hours long and I couldn't upload it to my apple at the time. I ultimately had to delete it when I was visiting with Rance down in Florida so I could video tape. I do have the audio of them doing the reconnaissance on my nano. That's at my YT. The video was pretty wild though. I've heard people having their batteries drained but never heard of that stuff. All I know is that my nano worked fine. The video going out had nothing to do with shading of the area or anything like that. It simply went black as I finally got close to the area.

Regarding your claims? We are talking about those. Did you mean in general on this forum?

If so, most of the folks that will engage a person making claims seem to be reasonable folks who'd just like a little meat with the potatoes.

Regarding BF in general. Anybody that has something to say that doesn't agree with those preconceived ideas, is kicked around until they (hopefully) leave in disgust.

For instance, someone disagreed with my statement that the ones I've seen are fast & agile, (which I would think wouldn't be hard for any reasonable person to believe.) Seems that his theory that BFs are slow & clumsy is based on the fact that "Patty" walked slowly away, & didn't display any of these talents. Never mind that she was possibly an old & previously injured female, that didn't feel especially threatened. Or maybe she thought that she could stop an attack if she needed to. Running from possible danger may not be how they handle it, since they are used to being the top predator.

Bears are another example of a creature that doesn't usually run from man. They are likely to either attack or turn & walk slowly away. That doesn't mean they are slow or afraid.

So since she appeared to be slow, they all must be slow, & I'm therefore lying about seeing some that are fast & agile. Next, I'm told to prove it, which I already said I can't. I'm just describing my observations. Although there is no actual proof that they are slow & clumsy either, I'm the one that is expected to prove my view.

It seems that most people want not only meat with their potatoes, but want it served on the finest china, & a thank you from the server.

Guest midnightwalker1

I'm in Georgia. You want to have a guest come and verify your claims? PM me some way of contact.

Oh yes how I long to have a guest verify my claim. No thank you could pay me though. Like I said guys I've researched with very good researchers. I have nothing that I care to prove to any of you. Your opinion means nothing to me. You to accept my accounts or you don't and I really don't care

Oh yes how I long to have a guest verify my claim. No thank you could pay me though. Like I said guys I've researched with very good researchers. I have nothing that I care to prove to any of you. Your opinion means nothing to me. You to accept my accounts or you don't and I really don't care

I'll not be paying you, but thanks for the offer. lol.

So.......

They offer to go and see and you turn them down, unless they offer some green. You do care because you claimed to be an expert and all the other usual stuff. Fail, fail, fail

from the op...

..yet there are those who propose to know more ,& claim to be able to walk the walk & talk the talk with sasquatch. the common thread with these claims seems to be when questioned the discussion ends at " no need to prove it, trust me " or "doesnt matter to me what you think/believe,im right or "its secret, .. dont owe you any explanation"

^^^^^remember that from the op,we will see it again.. ;)

...what if a new,better quality video surfaced, showing them to truly be the gentle,nature loving folk ,not apes, that many claim they are.if those claims could be validated that could potentially change the minds of some who would otherwise attempt to kill,possibly saving the life of the would be target as well as maybe the would be shooter.

^^^^^^^this was sidestepped, a reason why evidence could help the species,never addressed

.... to watch the "skeptics" run in circles..... some of them are sounding a little ridiculous. They are starting to run out of new questions & are beginning to repeat a lot of the old ones.

^^^^^the skeptics arent the only ones running in circles,my ?s that were repeated were because some simply were never addressed,like why not give evidence in the name of help

Again, no offense to Slick in paticular, but the suckers who feed the claims of the ******** artists. Again no offense slick, you may just have wanted to raise the question. Noone said you would like the answer persay. Sadly a much ignored truth in footery is the existence of bullshitters and their victims, those whom can be rightlyt called willing suckers.

^^^^^no offense taken, since i did raise the question becauseim well aware of the bs/sucker/victim cycle. this thread brought things to light, and i called the probable outcome in the OP....read on..

..... I have nothing that I care to prove to any of you. Your opinion means nothing to me. You to accept my accounts or you don't and I really don't care

hmmm, given the request to provide a vid/evidence in the name of helping what they claim to wish to protect, some, NOT ALL,mind youdrop back to default answers, thus feeding the fire of the skeptics they rail against.........& and this sort of thing is one of the reasons BF will never be taken seriously by those who might.

Edited by slicktrick

remember this,we will see it again.. ;)

the skeptics arent the only ones running in circles,my ?s that were repeated were because some simply were never addressed,like why not give evidence in the name of help

This was apparently addressed to me so please forgive me for not answering previously.

I HAVE NO PROOF. I have some evidence that has been seen by researchers, who said "Yep, BF probably did that". Some audio recordings were even sent by one of them to some experts, who said, "Yep, that could have been made by an unknown primate".

I have nothing to give.

Guest midnightwalker1

I'll not be paying you, but thanks for the offer. lol.

Anything you'd pay me is what I might make in an hours time at my job. I used that is the weed out. You challenge me like I wish to prove myself to you I do not. Lol

Guest midnightwalker1

So.......

They offer to go and see and you turn them down, unless they offer some green. You do care because you claimed to be an expert and all the other usual stuff. Fail, fail, fail

Yes that is correct time is money and Money is time lol the back your textbooks then read chapter 3. Played the baby crying cd and outsmart the monkey with your cam. I may have to charge you for that 1 lol

This was apparently addressed to me so please forgive me for not answering previously.

I HAVE NO PROOF. I have some evidence that has been seen by researchers, who said "Yep, BF probably did that". Some audio recordings were even sent by one of them to some experts, who said, "Yep, that could have been made by an unknown primate".

I have nothing to give.

thank you for your honest answer.( sorry,i put the "remember this" part in the wrong place,edited to fix that)

...the ones that claim they could but wont give proof are the ones that help perpetuate the joke factor w/BF , resulting in more wheel spinning.

Edited by slicktrick

Anything you'd pay me is what I might make in an hours time at my job. I used that is the weed out. You challenge me like I wish to prove myself to you I do not. Lol

Aren't you the same guy on youtube who uses Bf as a hook to rent out deerstands and call blasts with a singing choir of furbys?

Guest midnightwalker1

Aren't you the same guy on youtube who uses Bf as a hook to rent out deerstands and call blasts with a singing choir of furbys?

No but that's not a bad idea. I need some extra jingle in my pocket. It's christmas time you know are you interested or anyone you are guaranteed to see harry fellow no pun intended promise

****, MasterBarber went in on Sasfooty there. I personallly believe what Sasfooty says, but then again Im quite gullable. It does annoy me when people sort of dodge questions, or refuse to answer ish. But if you get ridculed enough your gon stop caring what people think. Keep your head up Sasfooty.

Have you read the other thread where Sasfooty first made her claim?

No one ridiculed her on that thread, I am going back to read that thread iirc Sasfooty was the first to be less then polite

edit to add

although I did not find it so, one could say that Colossus started it. He did however apologize for his remarks

Edited by MagniAesir