Patty's Bust

Guest Fister Crunchman

Kit wrote, in#119:

I think this is a powerful demonstration for Patty having loose fitting suit arms. In this sequence what looks exactly like a floppy arm and glove can be seen. Special note should be given to the uniform bagginess extending down the length of the arm. ..... ( ).......Just look at the forearm. It looks like over all about 1/3 the width of the arm is just loose suit.

We should connect this up with hoax-believers assertions elsewhere about Patterson's meticulous attention to detail.and see how unsupportable it all is.

Here, we are asked to believe that Patterson was so sloppy that he could not be bothered to remove a huge amount of excess material from the arms of the suit.

That excess material would have been perfectly evident at the trial suiting-up of the mime--for example, when Hieronimous tried the suit on at Patterson's house as reported in GregLong's book. Why wouldn't Patterson have done a bit of simple tailoring to remove the excess material, which we are asked to believe runs 'the length of the arm' and constitutes one third the arm's width?

Can you imagine a suit maker leaving that baggy material in place after a suit-fitting? Why bother having a fitting if you are not going to then make obvious improvements to the suit?

The same hoax-believers ask us to swallow the idea that the same Roger Patterson took the trouble to stick a glass eye on the mask in case any discerning viewer noticed, in a small figure retreating into the trees, that its eyes were not natural looking because they were recessed behind the mask.

This is just fantastical .

Fister

Edited by Fister Crunchman
kitakaze

CGJunkComp2C.jpg

Patty's wonderful 'Arm Proportion'.... YUM YUM :D

It's one thing to place lines on a single frame that declare the location of the elbow as you interpret it. It's something else completely to have those lines drawn over frame after frame after frame of moving footage and they consistently support your assertion. Your lines do not do that. This skeletal overlay, on the other hand, does exactly that. The skeleton elbow arm bends aright where Patty's arm bends.

i48174_bigposer7.gif

kitakaze

Kit wrote, in#119:

I think this is a powerful demonstration for Patty having loose fitting suit arms. In this sequence what looks exactly like a floppy arm and glove can be seen. Special note should be given to the uniform bagginess extending down the length of the arm. ..... ( ).......Just look at the forearm. It looks like over all about 1/3 the width of the arm is just loose suit.

We should connect this up with hoax-believers assertions elsewhere about Patterson's meticulous attention to detail.and see how unsupportable it all is.

Here, we are asked to believe that Patterson was so sloppy that he could not be bothered to remove a huge amount of excess material from the arms of the suit.

That excess material would have been perfectly evident at the trial suiting-up of the mime--for example, when Hieronimous tried the suit on at Patterson's house as reported in GregLong's book. Why wouldn't Patterson have done a bit of simple tailoring to remove the excess material, which we are asked to believe runs 'the length of the arm' and constitutes one third the arm's width?

Can you imagine a suit maker leaving that baggy material in place after a suit-fitting? Why bother having a fitting if you are not going to then make obvious improvements to the suit?

The same hoax-believers ask us to swallow the idea that the same Roger Patterson took the trouble to stick a glass eye on the mask in case any discerning viewer noticed, in a small figure retreating into the trees, that its eyes were not natural looking because they were recessed behind the mask.

This is just fantastical .

Fister

First of all, I am not legion. I am one. There are plenty of skeptics of the PGF that are skeptical of Bob Heironimus, as well. Also, I am not asking you to believe anything, but rather stating what I can see. I don't expect any acceptance from you at all. Regardless, it remains that here much of Patty's arm can be seen hanging loose...

Copy8FR352WalkAG7.gif

What is hanging loose there can only be a loose suit or loose tissue because where the arm joins the torso, that it is not long hair. Again, I allege Patterson was talented, but not a genius. Also, Heironimus says that as a co-conspirator in the hoax, the glass eye was his idea, not Patterson's. By the testimony of Harvey Anderson, Patterson from the beginning had practiced in the use of distance and light and shadow, as well as abandoning the use of a tripod. The loose arms may have looked no more ridiculous to Patterson than the diaper butt or the hairy breasts.

Edited by kitakaze
Guest Fister Crunchman

First of all, I am not legion. I am one. There are plenty of skeptics of the PGF that are skeptical of Bob Heironimus, as well. Also, I am not asking you to believe anything, but rather stating what I can see. I don't expect any acceptance from you at all. Regardless, it remains that here much of Patty's arm can be seen hanging loose...

Copy8FR352WalkAG7.gif

What is hanging loose there can only be a loose suit or loose tissue because where the arm joins the torso, that it is not long hair. Again, I allege Patterson was talented, but not a genius. Also, Heironimus says that as a co-conspirator in the hoax, the glass eye was his idea, not Patterson's. By the testimony of Harvey Anderson, Patterson from the beginning had practiced in the use of distance and light and shadow, as well as abandoning the use of a tripod. The loose arms may have looked no more ridiculous to Patterson than the diaper butt or the hairy breasts.

Just more chopped logic.

I said 'for example' before citing the putative Hieronimous dress rehearsal, so no need to remind me that only the odd few believe Hieronimous was involved.

My point is, any such pre -filming suit-check-out would have revealed the excess arm material and Patterson ,if the suit maker, would have attended to it. IF he is as able and meticulous as tyou assert elsewhere.

So what that the glass eye was Hieronimous' idea? You and Long assert that Patterson took pains to fix it to the mask, dont you? But he doesn't do a bit of tailoring on a large section like thearms? Really? So what that the eye was Hieronimous idea?

I don't recall Harvey Anderson making such a point about light and shadow in Long's book--is there another source?

Why would Patterson be so meticulous about light and shadow on a tiny eye, but leave a whole arm as you describe it? Your account is full of holes.

Fister

Guest Kerchak

CGJunkComp2C.jpg

Patty's wonderful 'Arm Proportion'.... YUM YUM :D

There is a lot of talk of emotional 'belief' on this forum, Sweaty.

Kitakaze obviously has a major emotional 'belief' that Patty's elbow isn't where it actually is. Even a blind man can see Patty's elbow is noticeably lower down than Bob H's and with a shorter forearm for it's length...which completely rules out arm extensions.

Again, game, set match and championship goes to Sweaty.

bjorn-borg.jpg

Kitakaze gets this:

Wooden_spoon_award_79T8663_0.jpg

"Can the nipples be seen?"

Not conclusively, no. Too close to minimal grain resolution scale.

Bill

I have to agree...I see something "nipple-like", IMO, but it's too close to grain resolution to be sure, and I wouldn't make the claim myself.

You're wrong.

Proof?

Is somebody not calm?

See below.

even comically hairy breasts that jutt out from the abdomen like toothpaste filled SCUD missiles, you would think to putt the cherries on top, so to speak...

776647ebb96b21099.jpg

Getting a bit worked up there, kita...

Ironically, that enlargement of Patty's breast, aside from NOT showing what you think it shows about contour, actually DOES show a nipple better than MK Davis' image...

SweatyYeti

The skeleton elbow arm bends aright where Patty's arm bends.

No it does not....(these lines follow the contour of the arms)...

CGJunkComp2C.jpg

ArmProportionComp05.jpg

And, when you factor-in an 'arm extension'....which Bob H. requires, in order for his 'arm length' to be equal to Patty's 'arm length'....things become even more of a mis-match...

PattyBobArmProportionComp11.jpg

It's desperate times, for kitakaze, these days... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

Romano:

You are adding the cibachrome frame that has the image anomaly giving a flase illusion of fingers.

Shouldn't be used for this type of comparison.

Bill

I am aware that it is from the cibachrome fame. The Murphy scans show it as well.

Why shouldn't it be used? People post all kinds of single frames, and multi famed gifs here on a daily basis that exhibit all kinds of film anomalies and artifact, when presenting their arguments, and making their points. It's part of what we deal with when it comes to the PGF. Everyone understands that the hooked finger anomaly is an artifact. Just pretend it's not there.

Adding the third frame debunks the illusion of hand/wrist movement created by the two frame gif that was posted earlier.

This also illustrates and highlights the problem that can arise (not always) when using multi fame gifs to try and show "movement".

The three frame gif has been used before, here on the BFF. (No one complained then.) That's where I found it. I did not create it.

ch.gifahandgif.gif

lost my edit window:

Yes, I do. Patty looks very unnatural in many aspects to me.

Not surprising, since you're viewing the film through "hoax colored lenses".

Why, if Patty exhibits anything particularly unnatural, you need only handily invoke the supernatural. No fuss no muss.

Why, if Patty exhibits things that doesn't match BobH (which is a LOT of things), you need only handily invoke the suit. No fuss no muss.

Kit:

Bad example of cherry picking a diagram and ignoring the text accompanying the diagram, because the text refutes what you are trying to prove or claim.

Usually you are better than this.

Nope, given esp his shoddy attempts at biometric comparisons I'd say it was right about on spec...

SweatyYeti

There is a lot of talk of emotional 'belief' on this forum, Sweaty.

Kitakaze obviously has a major emotional 'belief' that Patty's elbow isn't where it actually is.

Even a blind man can see Patty's elbow is noticeably lower down than Bob H's and with a shorter forearm for it's length...which completely rules out arm extensions.

Again, game, set match and championship goes to Sweaty.

bjorn-borg.jpg

Kitakaze gets this:

Wooden_spoon_award_79T8663_0.jpg

Thank you very much, Kerchak... :D

Edited by Jodie
edited out attack towards arguer

Adding the third frame debunks the illusion of hand/wrist movement created by the two frame gif that was posted earlier.

Bunk. Frame 352 is nearly the same as frame 351, which is significantly different than frame 350, which is no illusion. Is the hand a fingerless ball the whole time? Better explain again how frame 352 debunks anything.

Hernia3frames.gif

Fingers?

fingers.gif

• gigantor unlocked this topic