Patty's Bust

Guest StankApe

StankApe,

We're still waitin' on a hoaxer to come close, even with todays techniques an materials(let alone those from '67), but alas...the wait continues... :unsure:

Cheers !

Pat...

That's what has made my opinion on it waiver so much. One day I think it looks real, then I think it looks fake. My biggest beef is that rarely have i seen an animal and thought that it looked fake.... Not that this is an instant dismissal or anything. But I have my doubts about Patty.... and I'm not so sure I will ever be convinced it's a real animal absolutely nor that it's HAS to be a suit......

BH is such an unreliable person from what I've read that even if it IS a suit, I'm not so sure he was the guy in it.

xspider1

... the weird way the foot pads look like the bottom of a suit and not an actual foot.

I don't see anything that looks unnatural about the PGf subject. Different yes but, she compares better to live animals than to any Bigfoot suit that I know of.

post-131-065460800 1319412594_thumb.jpg

I reckon you couldn't create a film today that could dance the line for both sides so well!

I agree! No fake Bigfoot has ever looked so real. :)

Edited by xspider1
PBeaton

That's what has made my opinion on it waiver so much. One day I think it looks real, then I think it looks fake. My biggest beef is that rarely have i seen an animal and thought that it looked fake.... Not that this is an instant dismissal or anything. But I have my doubts about Patty.... and I'm not so sure I will ever be convinced it's a real animal absolutely nor that it's HAS to be a suit......

BH is such an unreliable person from what I've read that even if it IS a suit, I'm not so sure he was the guy in it.

StankApe,

As for myself, I don't any doubts to the authenticity of the subject filmed, my opinion, it is a sasquatch.

Pat...

SweatyYeti

StankApe wrote:

That's what has made my opinion on it waiver so much.

One day I think it looks real, then I think it looks fake.

That 'ambiguity'....(one day 'real', another day 'fake')....is what made me decide to lean heavily towards Patty being 'real'. Simply because 'suits' never rise to the level of 'ambiguous'.

There IS NO DAY when they look 'real'. :D

Isn't that right, Bobby??... :lol: ...

Laugh.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

Well, if you go take a look at some photos of the body builder women, add some hair, and look. It's pretty close. the pectoral muscles are under the boob part. And if Patty is lactating then maybe her breast is fuller and doesn't hang or bounce while she's walking. Just my opinion. We don't know that. But, do take a look at some of those body builders. Some are pretty gross if you ask me, but there are some that are pretty normal looking and resemble Patty in a way. I think Patty is real.

If someone made the suit and made it a female? That would be harder to make because of extra material and additional time. I don't think that anyone would have thought of making a female suit. All the suits back then were male gorilla style suits. It would be easier to make a male suit.

Edited by gail
Guest Kerchak

... the hairy boobs thing...

I really don't understand your problem with the hairy boobs thing.

Elephants in the tropics of Africa are not covered in thick woolly hair........but the mammoth, which had to live in cold icy climates, most certainly was.

Patty would have to live in a cold climate at certain parts of the year. I see no reason why her boobs should be hairless.

Guest StankApe

Well, you have to compare a possible great ape with all the other known great apes. Speculating could go on forever making excuses for this or that...etc We can't just make up reasons why it could be that way and expect that to pass as evidence. i went and looked at female apes and i saw none with that level of hair cover. the snow thing doesn't completely fly either because so many reports have come from all over the country. not to mention some people say they migrate...etc

All I'm saying ,is that IMO ,it doesn't help to support a "Patty is real" hypothesis.

Human breasts are covered in hair - it's just very, very fine. John Green mentioned a NatGeo photo of a chimp (I think) with hairy breasts that was published about the same time the hairy breasts were derided by a certain scientist who had just published a paper on human hair-covered breasts.

SweatyYeti

StankApe wrote;

Speculating could go on forever making excuses for this or that...etc

You are the one 'making excuses for this or that', StankApe. You just did, regarding Patty's contracting calf muscle...

If you wear a suit with musculature built into it via padding lets say at the calf area, when the suit wearer picks up his foot, the toe goes down the suit would suck in a bit towards the back of the calf revealing the musculature more, then he steps down and the suit straightens back out and covers it up again...

...without any basis, for such a claim.

I see 'shape and movement' on Patty's calf....behaving exactly like a human muscle...

C8F310F311CalfFlexCompAG3.gif

Not like a 'padded calf'...

stiffpadding2.gif

So....who's 'making-up excuses'?? :)

I realize this is a human male but it shows how hairy the breast area can get in a hominid:

HairyMan.jpg

Why compare to tropical Great Apes? Silverback chests aren't hairy.

Gorilla%20medium.jpg

Edited by LAL
Guest Kerchak

Well, you have to compare a possible great ape with all the other known great apes. Speculating could go on forever making excuses for this or that...etc We can't just make up reasons why it could be that way and expect that to pass as evidence.

But it's not a made up reason though. It actually makes biological sense. I see no reason why a haired covered primate that has to live in a cold winter climate would have hairless breasts.

i went and looked at female apes and i saw none with that level of hair cover.

How many live in cold climates in winter?

the snow thing doesn't completely fly either because so many reports have come from all over the country.

The cold climate DOES fly. Patty was filmed in the mountains of northern California and they have cold winters there. I'm not talking about bigfoot from other parts of the country. I'm talking about Patty and only Patty. Patty in the mountains of northern California. :)

Elephants in warm climates are not covered with thick fur. However, an elephant species that did live in cold climates did indeed have thick fur to help it adapt to the climate. This was the woolly mammoth.

It's actually logical that an ape species which has to live in cold winters would have fur covered breasts.

All I'm saying ,is that IMO ,it doesn't help to support a "Patty is real" hypothesis.

On the contrary. If Patty had bald boobs I would wonder why.

I can't help but wonder if Patty may have had a baby or young BF's waiting for her arrival back at her cave, dwelling, whatever, because a lactating BF would have larger breasts, and could look like Patty's breasts do.

She also could have been pregnant which causes larger breasts to occur during that period of time in preparation for feeding the baby to be.

PBeaton

Well, you have to compare a possible great ape with all the other known great apes. Speculating could go on forever making excuses for this or that...etc We can't just make up reasons why it could be that way and expect that to pass as evidence. i went and looked at female apes and i saw none with that level of hair cover. the snow thing doesn't completely fly either because so many reports have come from all over the country. not to mention some people say they migrate...etc

StankApe,

Simply compare the difference between a lowland gorilla an a mountain gorilla, the mountain gorillas hair/fur is much thicker an longer as it lives in a colder climate.

Pat...

PBeaton

Human breasts are covered in hair - it's just very, very fine. John Green mentioned a NatGeo photo of a chimp (I think) with hairy breasts that was published about the same time the hairy breasts were derided by a certain scientist who had just published a paper on human hair-covered breasts.

LAL,

Not sure, but I thought I heard we humans actually have more hair per square inch than chimps an gorillas.

Pat...

I was catching up on the old threads in here and I must say that a few things have really popped out at me in regards to Patty that i had never considered before.

The bresats having a fairly uniform hairyness- no great apes have that much hair on their boobs. Chimps have a bit , but it's much lighter and thinner than the rest of their body

The emptiness in the behind area- I had never noticed how much it seems to move around at the thigh/butt joint.

Finally, the arms actually do seem to be too long at first, but if you consider that the shoulder joint in a suit is often built up to ride on top of the shoulder (so as to build muscle mass appearance) the actual shoulder may exist several inches lower than it appears.

Prior to joining this site I was just baffled by what to think about PGF. One minute I would be sure it was real, the next an obvious hoax...etc I would get one good piece of evidence for one side ... then another interesting one on the other.

I'm not saying I've fallen off the fence to the "hoax" side just yet. But I can feel my leg starting to slide... Yet i still see "weight" in Patty that appears bigger than a man in a suit!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Honestly, no wonder everyone argues over it, many of us end up arguing with ourselves over it! :lol:

The bresats having a fairly uniform hairyness- no great apes have that much hair on their boobs. Chimps have a bit , but it's much lighter and thinner than the rest of their body

StankApe, there is something else that great apes don't have on their breasts.

Please ignore the green and gray arrows for the purpose of this post.

Notice the white dots and two white lines on the first gif. Now look at the second gif without the dots and lines, where the white dots and lines would be. Does that area look natural or unnatural to you?

greenarrow1-1.gifgreenarrow2.gif

Look at the same area in the following frames and gifs., as well.

post-458-000978400%201288895718_thumb.jpg

a43ff6c2.gif

breast-stripped1.jpg

Frame350Fr352ArmLengthAGSmall4.gif

All these frames and gifs have been used, at one time or another, by proponents of the Patterson/Gimlin film, to illustrate points of their own.

I'm not saying I've fallen off the fence to the "hoax" side just yet. But I can feel my leg starting to slide... Yet i still see "weight" in Patty that appears bigger than a man in a suit!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Just let it happen Stank, just let it happen.

• gigantor unlocked this topic