Patty's Bust

Guest StankApe

Nooo, I think to just launch into "it's a fake" if I still have lingering doubts either way would be just as dishonest as just assuming it's real cuz I want it to be real..... I'm not jumping from the fence until I have been convinced either way!

Nooo, I think to just launch into "it's a fake" if I still have lingering doubts either way would be just as dishonest as just assuming it's real cuz I want it to be real..... I'm not jumping from the fence until I have been convinced either way!

That's fine.

You said that you were on the fence and felt your foot slipping.

I didn't say jump.

I also thought that Patty could still be nursing a child. As a female who has nursed a baby, I don't think her breast appear to be too low or too full. Humans are encouraged to breast feed for as long as they can, minimum of 6 mos. - when a baby's immune system is self-sufficient. Most will succeed somewhere between 4 mos. and a year, though I knew a woman whose child was over 3 and still nursing. Not my cup of tea, but whose to say BF babies aren't toddlers (or older) before they are completely taken off breast milk.

When you nurse, here are different 'stages' and they can change the breasts throughout the whole process. Milk comes in at baby's birth but little milk is consumed compared to amount produced (Madonna torpedos) or, 2-3 mos. old and nursing 24/7, or 6-9 mos. when a child is being introduced to solid food and having both milk and food.

As you know they come in different shapes and sizes, add the possibility of nursing and the question becomes more difficult if not impossible to determine visually.

To me, they don't look like traffic cones or obviously fake.

Guest StankApe

That's fine.

You said that you were on the fence and felt your foot slipping.

I didn't say jump.

:thumbsup:

I don't know if I ever will jump... unless some sort of study "proves" to me that it couldn't be a guy in a suit or if the preponderance of the evidence dictates it must be...

Guest vilnoori

Regarding the foot, from footprints I have seen there is a significant fat pad, more like a bear than a human--even in juveniles. It would account for the strange look of the foot. IF Patty is real, which I am not 100% convinced yet. Hairy or non-hairy boobs is not the issue for me, it is that they do not look like real primate boobs in unbra-ed individuals. Even nursing ones.

Guest Kerchak

StankApe, there is something else that great apes don't have on their breasts.

Please ignore the green and gray arrows for the purpose of this post.

Notice the white dots and two white lines on the first gif. Now look at the second gif without the dots and lines, where the white dots and lines would be. Does that area look natural or unnatural to you?

greenarrow1-1.gifgreenarrow2.gif

Doesn't look any more unnatural that the 'massive scar' downwards across the lips/mouth in the same GIFs

I don't think you would claim that the 'mask' had a giant downward scar and nor would I claim that Patty had a giant scar on the mouth. It's just something that probably wasn't there in reality and just something that appears from nowhere when people manipulate/zoom in/adjust the contrast etc the images.

Doesn't look any more unnatural that the 'massive scar' downwards across the lips/mouth in the same GIFs

I don't think you would claim that the 'mask' had a giant downward scar and nor would I claim that Patty had a giant scar on the mouth. It's just something that probably wasn't there in reality and just something that appears from nowhere when people manipulate/zoom in/adjust the contrast etc the images.

So, you do see it.

Massive scar across the lips/mouth? That's a bit of a red herring. We can discuss that at another time if you'd like.

It's just something that probably wasn't there in reality and just something that appears from nowhere when people manipulate/zoom in/adjust the contrast etc the images.

You see the same thing that I see. It doesn't appear in just one or two frames, it appears in multiple frames, and in nearly every picture, gif, and clip where Paddy's right breast is visible.

Here's one more:

PattyCibaF350F352VMouthMoveAG3A.gif

It's there, and it's not an illusion.

What is it?

I think water,dripped down her face to her breast..

You see it as well.

Could you be a little more specific as to the source on her face, of the water that has dripped down, from her face, to her breast?

• gigantor unlocked this topic