Patty's Bust

And 1960's G'rilla-Form Pillows... :lol: ...(my favorite Brand)...

C8ButtSepF308F309AG1Large1.gif

Yep Sweaty, I guess that zitt on her butt is erupting too. :D You have to admit, these gifs are at least entertaining.

Edited by 127

Tested experimentally?

Yes. I first took the image and applied blur. Then, I added a lot of film noise and zoomed in on a small portion of it until the hair on my back stood up... and suddenly I felt like I wasn't alone. All of the sudden - a rock landed by my feet and tumbled into the tent. I quickly zipped the door shut and turned on my coleman lantern. The intense smell and glare of the light did nothing to dissuade the feeling of terror in my heart.

All of the sudden, a red glow appeared on the outer canvas to my tent. It lit up the entire tent, I could feel an intense heat coming from it. The smell was putrid, but engaging - I couldn't stop inhaling its essence. Soon, I was overwhelmed with an intense urge and then it came. It ran through the camp

THUMP THUMP

THUMP THUMP

THUMP THUMP

I soiled myself, and began to tremble. I had never felt a force so powerful, so majestic. I passed out from the exhilaration of it all, and woke up on a bigfoot forum. Thats my story - and I'm sticking to it.

:-o

SweatyYeti

Yep Sweaty, I guess that zitt on her butt is erupting too. :D You have to admit, these gifs are at least entertaining.

Absolutely. Entertaining...and informative. :)

Guest Kerchak

So, you do see it.

I see something which is probably falsely representative......just like the massive 'scar' slashing across the lips is. All sorts of weird and crazy distortions pop up when the image is blown up/zoomed in and adjusted.

Massive scar across the lips/mouth? That's a bit of a red herring.

LOL, it's no more bizaare and misleading than what you are suggesting. What YOU are suggesting wouldn't even have any real purpose even if it was a suit.

You want me to go on about the scar and claim it's suggestive of Patty being in a fight with a bear? That's a bear scar dammit. :lol:

We can discuss that at another time if you'd like.

No thanks. I don't think it is a scar. Just weird film artefact or lighting stemming from the film being blown up and adjusted.

You see the same thing that I see. It doesn't appear in just one or two frames, it appears in multiple frames, and in nearly every picture, gif, and clip where Paddy's right breast is visible.

LOL, I see lots of things in the blown ups and adjusted images. For example I also see a booger hanging from underneath of the nose if I want to believe that is what it is. :lol:

To you Patty is a suit, ergo anything that comes up in a zoom/adjusted image must be a strap or some kind of suit attachment. But that's no more established than me saying Patty has a scar from a previous bear encounter. :wacko:

Here's one more:

PattyCibaF350F352VMouthMoveAG3A.gif

It's there, and it's not an illusion.

Sorry but it doesn't look the same as your stills anymore. It's gone when the GIF changes.

What is it?

What is what? Something that can't be defined consistently and is there one second and gone the next?

Er blown up/adjusted film artefact or light/shadow is my guess. Just like the 'scar' slashing through the lips. When the stills are blown up and adjusted there are all sorts of crazy lines, spots and squiggles that magically appear all over the subject.

Edited by Kerchak

From the right side of her mouth to her breast..She was drinking and got up in a hurry..

Increase the magnification of your monitor to between 250, and 300% and take a closer look. You can see defined edges of the anomaly. Notice that the top edge disappears as it intersects with the horizontal line that emerges from just below Paddy's right arm pit. Most curious though, is the bottom edge that emerges from under her 'breast', creating a "V" shaped shadow.

greenarrow2.gif

Guest Kerchak

Increase the magnification of your monitor to between 250, and 300% and take a closer look. You can see defined edges of the anomaly. Notice that the top edge disappears as it intersects with the horizontal line that emerges from just below Paddy's right arm pit. Most curious though, is the bottom edge that emerges from under her 'breast', creating a "V" shaped shadow.

greenarrow2.gif

Sorry pal. The lip slash/scar is much more defined than the obscure 'something' you are alluding to there.

Yet I don't think that is a lip slash/scar.

I see something which is probably falsely representative......just like the massive 'scar' slashing across the lips is. All sorts of weird and crazy distortions pop up when the image is blown up/zoomed in and adjusted.

R:

It's not really there at all!

LOL, it's no more bizaare and misleading than what you are suggesting. What YOU are suggesting wouldn't even have any real purpose even if it was a suit.

R:

What is it that you think I am suggesting? It definitely has a purpose, and a very specific one.

You want me to go on about the scar and claim it's suggestive of Patty being in a fight with a bear? That's a bear scar dammit. :lol:

R:

I don't want you to go on about anything, Kerchak. You didn't have to respond to my post in the first place.

No thanks. I don't think it is a scar. Just weird film artefact or lighting stemming from the film being blown up and adjusted.

R:

We agree that it's not a scar, but it's not an artifact either. It appears in too many frames.

To you Patty is a suit, ergo anything that comes up in a zoom/adjusted image must be a strap or some kind of suit attachment. But that's no more established than me saying Patty has a scar from a previous bear encounter. :wacko:

R:

Yes, to me Paddy is a suit, more specifically, a man in a suit, but I didn't always believe that. I claimed to have established nothing. I simply present, as a non-believer, things that I have observed. In the past you have called me a blind man and said that it was a waste of time arguing with me, but here you are, again, wasting your time arguing with a blind man. :)

Sorry but it doesn't look the same as your stills anymore. It's gone when the GIF changes.

R:

So you could see it in the arrow gifs, but not in this latest one, is that right? Fair enough.

What is what? Something that can't be defined consistently and is there one second and gone the next?

Er blown up/adjusted film artefact or light/shadow is my guess. Just like the 'scar' slashing through the lips. When the stills are blown up and adjusted there are all sorts of crazy lines, spots and squiggles that magically appear all over the subject.

R:

So the way that you look at the PGF is from a general, over view? You're not really interested in details because of distortions, and such, is that right? Not trying to put words in your mouth, just wondering.

Edited by Romano
Guest Primate

Romano (as per post # 200)

Still looks like shadow , reflective light, some water splashed down her front..

Great shot of the Pecs flexing though , does away with the shoulder pads theory..

• Upvote 1

1950's Hutch Shoulder Pads. (or similar style)

This under a fur suit -

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/127007/shoulderpads.jpg

Looks like this.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/127007/greenarrow2.gif

127, and, from the backside, under a fur suit; notice how the right side of the back panel of the shoulder pads extends too far beyond, and cuts off the posterior head of the deltoid, as it butts up against the right edge of the panel. This would be an anatomical impossibility in a real animal.

feet.giffeet1.gif

Lol Biggie! :-D

SweatyYeti & all: This is what I see with the unusual looking line on the arm/fur thing.

trap.jpg

I see a baggy fur suit, and the human arm behind the green outlines in the center diagram. I also see an approximate elbow point. (which may be marked slightly lower than it actually is) I also see at the top of the arm what appears to be a curve in the fabric due to the edge of the shoulder pads above it. Not the outline of a normal rounded shoulder you would expect, but the opposite. This is due to the shape of the shoulder pad stretching the fabric above it. If you were to visualize shoulderpads and gloves that the hand doesnt fit to the end of the fingers (the hand extends approximately into the palm area of the glove) this would perfectly fit that speculative scenario.

Edited by 127

I see what you're going for here but to me the pectoralis appears to be shortening not pushed forward.

Are you referring to something that you see in the post just above yours, post 205?

Romano (as per post # 200)

Still looks like shadow , reflective light, some water splashed down her front..

Great shot of the Pecs flexing though , does away with the shoulder pads theory..

The following does away with real sasquatch theory.

feet.giffeet1.gif

Edited by Romano
Guest Kerchak

^

Thanks. I love the butt cheek wiggle in that GIF. Thanks a lot for demonstrating that the butt cheeks do move and that there is definitely a butt crack going on.

Nice one.

• gigantor unlocked this topic