Patty's Bust

Sure, I'll comment. I don't know what we're looking at. But I played football and hockey and on my shoulder pads the shoulder caps always overlapped the front and back panels. They never created a line like you are pointing out. Maybe you can post a football/hockey player with the same line. Otherwise, what's your point? That this line looks unnatural to you?

I don't know what we're looking at. But I played football and hockey and on my shoulder pads the shoulder caps always overlapped the front and back panels. They never created a line like you are pointing out. Maybe you can post a football/hockey player with the same line.

I played football too, but you do not have to have played football to figure out that Patterson would have altered the pads to suit his purpose, that is, to create the look that he was going for. He certainly wasn't going for the look of a football player in a monkey suit.

The example below shows a set of pads where one of the 'shoulder caps' has been separated from the rest of the set. I don't know if this is what he did, or not. However, I don't believe that he just took a set of shoulder pads without altering them in some way and attached them to the inside of a suit.

Otherwise, what's your point?

Well, otherwise then, I guess my point is that Paddy is a man in a suit, and that the Patterson/Gimlin Film is a hoax. That is the main reason that I am here. :)

That this line looks unnatural to you?

Not just unnatural, but anatomically impossible.

What I believe about the PGF, is based on what I have observed from film clips, frames, and gifs. I had become a nonbeliever long before I knew who Bob H was, or anything about the back story.

timlambiris0201.jpg

The following does away with real sasquatch theory.

How?

I was responding to Primate:

"Romano (as per post # 200)

Still looks like shadow , reflective light, some water splashed down her front..

Great shot of the Pecs flexing though , does away with the shoulder pads theory.."

His comment about alleged "Pecs flexing... does away with the shoulder pads theory."

Also, had you been following this thread over the last few days, not that you would have agreed, but you could have gotten an idea of "How?"

Oh I have been following. Just it seems futile to discuss or reply. When I simply say 'How', it's in reference to the dotted lines and your statement that it does away with the real sasquatch theory. The dotted lines are quite simplistic as you provide no context.

'How' is a rather simple response and reply to that. Your dotted line gives the viewer a pre-disposed image layered upon the subject. Without the lines there is a similar shape, but it's again a tactic used by many. There are many images available and the shoulder moves and changes shape showing it is rather dynamic. A fixed object such as a shoulder pads may move some, but they will hold their shape.

Shoulder pads would also raise the shoulder, evident by much greater distance from the arm pit to the top of the shoulder, it's not quite evident. Shoulder pads also extend in front of shoulders as well as behind. In front of is no view able in any of the stills that can be provided. As for in back, you are taking one, maybe two stills and not looking at the whole of the film. The Shoulder pads should also extend the shoulder out, broadening the shoulders. In no frames can it be shown to do this.

Edited by Wheellug

The following does away with real sasquatch theory.

feet.giffeet1.gif

Romano,

Sorry, looks like I won't be gettin' those two photos downloaded today, soon I hope. But for now, do you notice your dotted line that goes up to top of shoulder, to the left of it is another hair line that also goes to top, notice how the width of that area increases just as it does down below. I think these are simply the hair pullin' apart at a point of articulation.

Pat...

Oh I have been following. Just it seems futile to discuss or reply. When I simply say 'How', it's in reference to the dotted lines and your statement that it does away with the real sasquatch theory. The dotted lines are quite simplistic as you provide no context.

'How' is a rather simple response and reply to that. Your dotted line gives the viewer a pre-disposed image layered upon the subject. Without the lines there is a similar shape, but it's again a tactic used by many. There are many images available and the shoulder moves and changes shape showing it is rather dynamic. A fixed object such as a shoulder pads may move some, but they will hold their shape.

Shoulder pads would also raise the shoulder, evident by much greater distance from the arm pit to the top of the shoulder, it's not quite evident. Shoulder pads also extend in front of shoulders as well as behind. In front of is no view able in any of the stills that can be provided. As for in back, you are taking one, maybe two stills and not looking at the whole of the film. The Shoulder pads should also extend the shoulder out, broadening the shoulders. In no frames can it be shown to do this.

I've provided plenty of contex in a least three posts prior to yours. Additionally, the initial post 205, from Oct. 27, to which both PatB and Gigantofootecus responded, was prior to your very articulate post, "How?"

There was plenty of context. Apparently you hadn't been following.

Posts all prior to your post:

Post 205

Post 218

Post 219

I've provided plenty of contex in a least three posts prior to yours. Additionally, the initial post 205, from Oct. 27, to which both PatB and Gigantofootecus responded, was prior to your very articulate post, "How?"

There was plenty of context. Apparently you hadn't been following.

Posts all prior to your post:

Post 205

Post 218

Post 219

I'm going with.. uh.. what ever you say Romano. You apparently can determine when someone has or has not read a thread.

I'll continue to ignore your responses in the future as I have in the past.

Good luck though.. you do try!

I'm going with.. uh.. what ever you say Romano. You apparently can determine when someone has or has not read a thread.

You are the one who said,"Oh I have been following"

You're breakin' my heart. <_<

You know, Wheellug, as an opponent of the PGF, I get three or four negative or challenging responses to every one of my posts. Some I respond to; some I ignore. You should try developing a thicker skin.

Romano,

Did you notice how area above your anomally(left of your dotted line) also increases in width, just as it does lower down?

Pat...

Romano,

Did you notice how area above your anomally(left of your dotted line) also increases in width, just as it does lower down?

Pat...

Pat, I don't believe that it is a 'hair line'. The line itself does not separate or change in either frame. It does not look or act like hair. Although it is faint, you can follow the line all the way to the top of the "trapezius".

Pat, I don't believe that it is a 'hair line'. The line itself does not separate or change in either frame. It does not look or act like hair. Although it is faint, you can follow the line all the way to the top of the "trapezius".

Romano,

There are two lines runnin' vertical to top of shoulder, the one you draw your dotted line on an anothe to the left of it, bot run to top.

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Romano,

There are two lines runnin' vertical to top of shoulder, the one you draw your dotted line on an anothe to the left of it, bot run to top.

Pat...

Pat, I'm talking about the one that is to the left of the one that I had drawn . :)

Hey Romano, I followed your line up frame 61 then it ended abruptly at the top of the shoulder on frame 72. What gives? Obviously, we have some problems interpreting what a line might be on a blinking 2 frame gif, 11 frames apart in time.

rshoulder.gif

Hey Romano, I followed your line up frame 61 then it ended abruptly at the top of the shoulder on frame 72. What gives? Obviously, we have some problems interpreting what a line might be on a blinking 2 frame gif, 11 frames apart in time.

rshoulder.gif

Why not give your interpretation of what you see?

Hard to say. A bit of overexposure and light bleeding I suspect. But it makes me doubt whether I can trust what apparent lines are, etc.

ETA: That is one form-fitting suit. Kudos to Roger!

Edited by Gigantofootecus

Giganto, I drew the line on frame 61, only, not on 72 or the blinking two frame gif, eleven frames apart. The line that I drew on 61 is accurate, and ends where it ends. Do you have a problem with that?

Where the line ends, was never the point of why I drew the line in the first place. I addressed where the line ends in response to numerous posts by my nemesis, PatB,;) and what he believed it was.

• gigantor unlocked this topic