Patty's Bust

PBeaton

Oh I beg to differ- their statements are generally of "Cones" and "Torpedoes".

Which I can only assume they are giving such a crass description because it helps to belittle the subject and not provide an accurate description.

Wheellug,

Ain't that the truth. Much like the "diaper butt" description.

Pat...

Here is a stabilized version I made a few years ago.

Pattybreasts.gif

It looks like natural breasts at this resolution. They aren't very well defined though at this resolution. It would be pretty silly to expect them to be proportioned exactly like modern humans. They still look like they could belong to a human female if you ever found one with shoulders and arms built like that. They look to be in about the right place for her to hold a nursing baby most comfortably.

It is not abnormal for human women to have low slung breasts, or supernumary nipples and breasts. Since we don't know anything about a saquatch's anatomy, I'm not sure I follow why this low slung breast line indicates fake boobies via suit. If anything, I would think it would indicate that something wasn't fake since it doesn't look like the usual human breast placement.

Edited by Jodie

Here is a stabilized version I made a few years ago.

Pattybreasts.gif

It looks like natural breasts at this resolution. They aren't very well defined though at this resolution. It would be pretty silly to expect them to be proportioned exactly like modern humans. They still look like they could belong to a human female if you ever found one with shoulders and arms built like that. They look to be in about the right place for her to hold a nursing baby most comfortably.

You can also see the extra "bulge" of breast in the sag part above the swell. I've seen that exact feature in pictures of real women with pendulous breasts.

After along day at work, I turn on the 'puter and what do I see...

My man Mulder started a BF hooter thread!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

You da man Mulder!!

Sarcasm ill becomes you, wickie...the point of all this is that Patty's breasts are NOT "rockets", "torpedoes", or any other such thing, as some have claimed. They appear to be very natural in shape and contour, and are consistent with the breasts of other known apes (gorillas and some humans).

xspider1

... I'm not sure I follow why this low slung breast line indicates fake boobies via suit.

Me either, I don't see anything that looks fake at all. The lines that Mulder drew look about right to me. There seem to be a least two pre-conceptions by the skeptical side that apply here:

1.) that breasts cannot be that pendulous

That's wrong and I'm sort of surprised that anyone would think that. 8 )

2.) distance and less clarity makes a Bigfoot suit look more believable

Nope. There's a much better reason why this Creature looks real.

Sarcasm ill becomes you, wickie...the point of all this is that Patty's breasts are NOT "rockets", "torpedoes", or any other such thing, as some have claimed. They appear to be very natural in shape and contour, and are consistent with the breasts of other known apes (gorillas and some humans).

Well thank you Mr. Mulder! You wouldn't have me any other way! ;)

Back to the rack, yes they do look natural, but the lack of bounce, or any movement, is what I find un-natural

Guest parnassus

You shouldn't either, really, because you're doing the same thing to Bill Munns all the time. :D

(EDIT: Directed at parnassus)

gershake,

That was supposed to be the joke..... :rolleyes:

Oh I beg to differ- their statements are generally of "Cones" and "Torpedoes".

Which I can only assume they are giving such a crass description because it helps to belittle the subject and not provide an accurate description.

EDIT.. oh.. on the pic provided, it may show the linear connection, however if you view the shadow, you can clearly see the breast is sagging.. appears very natural.

There is no crassness in describing the features/defects of a costume...or the supposed mammary glands of an undescribed primate. What strikes me as odd is describing these as a bust or in other ways using terms reserved for women.

Incorrigible1

There is no crassness in describing the features/defects of a costume...or the supposed mammary glands of an undescribed primate. What strikes me as odd is describing these as a bust or in other ways using terms reserved for women.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ40ZoR8j319rRgV3Emot6FP9qzVKIBYwGtM7DUGM3fCk7QLw0t1usg__B78K6ASKfFi2PnAEb0WTSqWrKIY.jpg

Edited by Incorrigible1

Really? So in discussing Patty's breasts, are you suggesting we don't call them "breasts"? The post you responded to is accurate, IMO, in that the use of hyperbolic wording ("torpedoes", "cones") is used to belittle the proponents arguments and attempt to make them laughable. And ironically, those two terms pointed out are laughable because no breasts, fake or real, can be accurately described that way (with the possible exception of Madonna). And even in that case, there are real breasts under the cones.

Yes, there is plenty of crassness in some of the descriptions of Patty's breasts and other anatomical features. This is quite common from your side of the argument. Why not just admit it?

Guest vilnoori

For the position of the breasts (so far down) the nips are too frontally placed, too forward facing. They should be facing down. The only reason the breasts would be so full looking (not flat) is if they were full of milk. Believe me, I know from experience. And I am talking someone looking like that who wears a bra all the time and has a large cup size. Ditto for all the pics online. Find the ones of people and apes that have never worn bras, and look at the fullness. For a creature that doesn't wear a bra at all, you have to think pancakes, after only one or two kids, which is exactly my point.

This is so obviously the product of a 1950s bosom-oriented male mind, its not funny. Ok, maybe it is funny.

I do so wish it was a real thing, but it just ain't so.

The baggyness of the upper back thighs is apparent too, the cloth moves separately from the "diaper" butt. It's not a hernia, its cloth. Really. And so obvious, too.

Edited by vilnoori
PBeaton

For the position of the breasts (so far down) the nips are too frontally placed, too forward facing. They should be facing down. The only reason the breasts would be so full looking (not flat) is if they were full of milk. Believe me, I know from experience. And I am talking someone looking like that who wears a bra all the time and has a large cup size. Ditto for all the pics online. Find the ones of people and apes that have never worn bras, and look at the fullness. For a creature that doesn't wear a bra at all, you have to think pancakes, after only one or two kids, which is exactly my point.

This is so obviously the product of a 1950s bosom-oriented male mind, its not funny. Ok, maybe it is funny.

I do so wish it was a real thing, but it just ain't so.

The baggyness of the upper back thighs is apparent too, the cloth moves separately from the "diaper" butt. It's not a hernia, its cloth. Really. And so obvious, too.

vilnoori,

I don't think the breasts are that far down relative to the armpit. As for the nipples, honestly I don't see them, not to mention, I've always question findin' such small details when blowin' up images of this overall quality. So the placement thin' I have no idea what you're seein', sorry. As for the only reason they appear bein' so full lookin' bein' milk, this is a possibility of course. It could be fat deposite as well? I wonder if climate or temperature plays any roll in this, as the tissue of flatish or droopy pancake like breasts may be effected by the colder temps. Not sure?

Again, the baggyness of the upper back thigh ? Are you referin' to the fold of the buttock, or infront of it an lower down slightly? The possible hernia is found much lower down the thigh.

Pat...

• gigantor unlocked this topic