Patty's Bust

SweatyYeti

And, if you watch Dfoot's sculpture in motion, ItsAsquatch....it doesn't replicate the flexibility/movements seen on Patty's leg...

stiffpadding2.gif

There is no hint of any 'calf muscle' contraction....or the rippling running up and down the thigh, as JohnC mentioned earlier. 

There is a hint of folds, though. :) 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest LarryP

I must have missed all the reports of Bigfoot body parts or authenticated dna currently being studied.

Yes you must have missed it.

The horizontal line on the thigh is what im looking at

SweatyYeti

^

That horizontal line is only some ruffled hair, ItsA. There have been many pictures posted that show similar lines, on hair-covered Primates.

Backdoc

On a personal level I'd love to see one...just as I would a cougar, grizzly ect ect.

I've followed Bills work and it's very interesting but not convincing nor will it ever be until....well you know the drill :)

Cerv,

I am with you there. I would love to see one.  That is why I think Kranz is right when he said something like 'the first person to shoot a Bigfoot will get a medal and the second one to do so will get the electric chair.

SweatyYeti

You're welcome... :)

What ever happened with this, kit?

' I have bigfooters, former and current, assisting my project. There are literally people who believe in bigfoot helping expose the PGF fraud. Crazy, right? No, not really. because they care more about truth than false icons.'

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/155-two-strong-reasons-to-consider-the-pgf-a-hoax/page-6

Four years ago and still nothing from you .

kitakaze

I had to put my documentary project aside when I returned to Japan in November 2012.

David Murphy's book on Roger Patterson also had to be put aside, as did Mike Rugg's Bigfoot documentary...

In my case it was a career move. An independent film costs a lot of money and I no longer had the time nor the resources. Regarding the suit situation, I passed what I could to Bill Munns.

kitakaze

interesting

It is, isn't it, and I encourage that interest. I had one very much like that 8 years ago as a person still thinking Patty looked real when I saw a similar comparison...

55e9aeb1.jpg

Diogenes, sorry if I missed the boat somewhere but where did you get that photo? That's a pretty interesting comparison. I've seen lots of Dfoot's comparisons but I don't think I've seen one quite like that.

Why not tell us all what you know then

That's a fair question. I've told as much as I can without compromising circumstances. If it sounds cloak and dagger, I apologize, but the alternative is of what benefit?

I told Bill Munns all that I know when I first relocated to help him continue where I had left off. Telling the Internet is an entirely other matter. 

Edited by kitakaze

Just eondering what your 'proof' is that you talk about here. .

' The unequivocable proof that I have mentioned bringing out with the film is something I won't talk about for simple reason. Doing so would cause a firestorm across Bigfootery and totally and hopelessly sabotage the part of my documentary project that deals with it. There is absolutely no way I am going to spill it and let someone else scoop me. I have been working towards this thing for far too long for that kind of stupidity just for the sake of what? Making chaos? No thanks. I'm sure you understand my reasoning. Also, having proof of the PGF hoax allows me to maintain control over the direction of the film making process.'

Your words, correct? Well since you arent doing the documentary anymore, instead of playing around posting pictures of recreation attempts and wallace stompers, why not drop the bomb on everyone and show us all how the films a fake. Otherwise were left to think you never had anything in the first place.

It is, isn't it, and I encourage that interest. I had one very much like that 8 years ago as a person still thinking Patty looked real when I saw a similar comparison...

55e9aeb1.jpg

Every time you trot out that bogus Gemora butt comparison, I'm going to call you on it. If you show the whole suit, and scale them to the same height then it becomes apparent that Patty's butt isn't nearly as big as Gemora's gorilla suit butt. Gemora extended the butt to shorten the legs. Here's an accurate comparison.

gorillasuitbuttcomp.gif

They don't look quite so similar when they are correctly scaled, do they? If it's the hair pattern you are comparing, put in a disclaimer that your cropped butt comparison isn't intended to be to scale. But I fully understand why you don't. ;)