Patty's Bust

And that, ItsAsquatch, is Gigantofootecus demonstrating the type of "cloak and dagger" method Kit so often likes to employ in his version of skeptical thinking. How many times have we seen comparisons called out like this? I lost count a long time ago. This is all part of how Kit convinced me it was not a suit. If you have to present comparisons in this way to present your case, you have no case.

SweatyYeti

^

In similar fashion, kitakaze continually posts a fast-moving animation in which you can only see the film frames after F362, where Patty's upper-arm appears foreshortened in length.

He uses a distorted look at Patty's upper-arm, in trying to refute what legitimate measurements show.

kitakaze also likes to regularly re-post Frame 339...in which the contour of Patty's butt is distorted by her left hand blending-in with it.

kitakaze wrote:

That's a fair question. I've told as much as I can without compromising circumstances. If it sounds cloak and dagger, I apologize, but the alternative is of what benefit?

I told Bill Munns all that I know when I first relocated to help him continue where I had left off. Telling the Internet is an entirely other matter. 

If you can tell the Internet...."I've found the Patty suit, in Al DeAtley's home".....then you can tell the Internet how many conversations you have had with Al DeAtley.

xspider1

Claiming that BF "has left behind no physical evidence" is completely false and is nothing more than subjective denial of evidence.

^ Very true.  good post        

' The unequivocable proof that I have mentioned bringing out with the film is something I won't talk about for simple reason. Doing so would cause a firestorm across Bigfootery and totally and hopelessly sabotage the part of my documentary project that deals with it. ' <kaze>

Well since you arent doing the documentary anymore, instead of playing around posting pictures of recreation attempts and wallace stompers, why not drop the bomb on everyone and show us all how the films a fake. Otherwise were left to think you never had anything in the first place.

Exactly.  (Notice that was "unequivocable proof" and not 'unequivocal proof' which may have meant something!  too funny

Plenty of evidence but no proof it came from Bigfoot....no body no bigfoot  ;)

rrrriiiiiiiight??!  if only it were that easy...

kitakaze

^

In similar fashion, kitakaze continually posts a fast-moving animation in which you can only see the film frames after F362, where Patty's upper-arm appears foreshortened in length.

He uses a distorted look at Patty's upper-arm, in trying to refute what legitimate measurements show.

Approximately how much time has elapsed between the first and second image?

F362-UpperArm-UpperLeg-Ratio1B_zps90a0d9

forearmBW.gif

kitakaze also likes to regularly re-post Frame 339...in which the contour of Patty's butt is distorted by her left hand blending-in with it.

In no instance posting 339 have I ever made any reference to that part of the image. Adversely for someone so aware of that feature, who created this image and yellow line?

BlevsButt2.jpg

kitakaze

Every time you trot out that bogus Gemora butt comparison, I'm going to call you on it. 

That's very diligent of you. Is it something I've often posted? I was posting something as shown to me eight years ago and my reaction at the time. My interest then and now is more in the shape between the bottom and leg, the similarity in texture and length of hair, and the patterns of the hair. I agree the butt on the Gemora suit is proportionally much bigger.

2794279661_85fcc78889_o.jpg

The suit can be seen in motion and colour from 29:40...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuY0qEbAKhA

Proportionally, this is a much better comparison...

Bigleg.jpg

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

In no instance posting 339 have I ever made any reference to that part of the image. 

I very rarely ever post F339...because there is very little useful information in it...(other than info about Patty's head size/shape).

It is a good image to post, though, if you think it gives people the impression of a 'diaper butt'. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Interesting for you to say, and that you are so cognizant of not wanting people to have the wrong impression because of a hand blending with the rear to create a false impression.

Who made this image and yellow line?

BlevsButt2.jpg

SweatyYeti

^

What a funny butt... :lol:

Backdoc

Kit,

In post #350 @ 29:40 on the video, the ape suit looks a lot like the ape suit in Gilligan's Island. The episode as I recall was a beauty contest where Gilligan picks the Ape to be Miss Castaway vs the Mrs. Howell, Ginger, and Mary Ann.

kitakaze

^

What a funny butt... :lol:

Is that line pointing to a suit bottom which has a contour distorted from a hand behind it blending with it and if so, who made that yellow line?

Bigblevins5.jpg

kitakaze also likes to regularly re-post Frame 339...in which the contour of Patty's butt is distorted by her left hand blending-in with it.

kitakaze wrote:

I very rarely ever post F339...because there is very little useful information in it...(other than info about Patty's head size/shape).

It is a good image to post, though, if you think it gives people the impression of a 'diaper butt'. 

Kit,

In post #350 @ 29:40 on the video, the ape suit looks a lot like the ape suit in Gilligan's Island. The episode as I recall was a beauty contest where Gilligan picks the Ape to be Miss Castaway vs the Mrs. Howell, Ginger, and Mary Ann.

This one?

%2524%2528KGrHqF%252C%2521gsE3EVgB7k0BOH

Backdoc

I think that's it.  Thanks

kitakaze

You're welcome. What's your take on the appearance of muscle movement seen here?

What muscle movement?   The bears looks good, to bad we can't see the suit walk.....another that its the proponents fault the comparison presented is flawed?

Backdoc

Kit,

I think it is a real bear.