Patty's Bust

salubrious

There's 23 seconds you can't get back.

xspider1

My take on the costume from the movie 'Bigfoot the Unforgettable Encounter', circa 1994 was that it is pretty good, all things considered.  What else can we take from the fact that this (good, still obviously fake) costume from 27 years later does not compare favorably to the PGf subject??  I think we can either accept that there isn't a good hoax explanation to date (whereas, there is more Science indicating that the subject is a real animal everyday) or, not realize that.  Sometimes, in some places, nobody really cares who knows the truth and who doesn't but, sometimes we do.  o^) 

post-131-0-27121300-1393302806_thumb.jpg

Backdoc

Kit,

we did discuss that Bigfoot v Bear about post #6 or #7 of the "Attempts to make a Patty Suit" thread.  Should be a little commentary there.

kitakaze

Oh yes, I had seen that...

Drew,

I would love to see the TV show this vid you posted comes from. That way we could see your subject walk and do other things. It's hard to tell much due to the wrestling. It may be even more impressive if we saw the subject walk.

Do you have any idea what show this comes off of so I can look for it?

Patty Suit Grades:

Blevins D-
X Creatures D-
Drew's wrestler B+

Keep them coming guys,
Backdoc

Obvious where the lower leg part of the suit fits to upper part of leg.

Edited by summitwalker

Backdoc

Kit,

I have to hand it to you and your BOLD font use.  Yes (Referring to Bigfoot v Bear) I did say " It may be even more impressive if we saw the subject walk."  

Your emphasis on 'even more impressive' is curious.  I mean, you go out of your way to highlight just that one section so I am assuming you are giving it special meaning.  Since I did not Bold that section and you did, I am left to decide what special meaning I am to take form that phrase.  The whole paragraph or post makes a overall point not as easily found if we just consider what was bolded on the repost.

The whole story is again different than that one thing being given special meaning.  

First,  I am not trying to hide my feelings on the film. If I was, I would not have directed you to the actual place it was discussed by myself and others.  I do in fact thank you for showing what an open mind I have.  I mean, after all, I say seeing the subject wrestle the bear is not the same thing as walking.  I simply want to have it doing what Patty is doing.  Unil then, it would be unfair to not consider what more a suit shown in the film might do.  So I give the condition we need to see more of the film to see the subject walk.  And when we do I am open minded enough to think that it may be even more impressive.  I am not betting it can deliver in a Patty way but that is OK as we are just trying to see what it might do.

That is what people do who have an open mind. They actual realize they only have a small amount of the information at hand being considered.  Thus, when given more information it can be considered then more objectively. 

So yes, it may be even more impressive.  Maybe I should not jump to conclusions.  You may have bolded this section of what I said to show everyone what a open minded guy I am.   Maybe I should say thanks.  Just seems curious what the bolding is trying to show.  

Backdoc

(added:   My main issue with Kit has to do with what I feel is 1)  selective story telling. 2)  Comparing apples to oranges.   Thus I am concerned the #1issue-- selective story telling might be in play here with the use of BOLD on a previous post.  Since we don't have the posts to consider with others in context we are left with the small post further emphasized by the re-poster in a selective way)

Edited by Backdoc

SweatyYeti

Backdoc wrote:

My main issue with Kit has to do with...

Enjoy the boat ride, Doc.  That cluster of trees you just saw will be coming around again...in a minute, or so. :)

Backdoc

Wait a minute?!  Something tells me I have been here before. Strange.

Wheellug

Wait a minute?!  Something tells me I have been here before. Strange.

A multitude of times..