Do You Have A Favorite Sighting?

bipedalist

Since it was not listed as having an investigator it is likely there was none. Could have been one that was culled as not being kosher, who knows, just a guess. Very detailed writeup, sometimes I get the impression

the writeups that are overly detailed or rather loquacious can be suspect at times. Again, who knows.

VAfooter

Ironically I was within 10-15 miles of NKL SP this past weekend. Had I known that and had the time I would have definitely checked the area out. Looking at the SP, it is only a little over 150 acres in size, but pretty rugged. Great write-up though. I can just imagine their feelings standing in that cave and then realizing that they were not alone.

Edited by VAfooter

Thanks for posting, poignant, that was a new one for me. And again, the bigfoot sitting in the middle of the road!...Although this was characterized as an infant sitting in a place it did not belong...

BFSleuth

My guess is that the "buttons" shown on the drawing were likely a "suggestion" from his teacher. It seems like his parents didn't believe his story, the only one that paid attention was his teacher. She was the one that encouraged him to make the drawing. I could very well see her suggesting that he add some buttons for the "big teddy bear". Not many grown ups would be very supportive or really listen closely to such a fantastic story from a little boy, certainly not in that day and age.

WSA

One of my favorites...not just for the actual  description of the encounter, which is pretty unique, but the tremendous amount of detail and overall feeling or credibility I see.  I've not checked to see if this one has already been posted....please excuse if so.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=34954  

• Upvote 2

OKBFFan

That's an awesome encounter. How (and why) would someone make something like that up?

JKH

WSA, I've also appreciated that exceptionally detailed account of a lengthy encounter. I think it was discussed here at some time briefly. The guy got between a parent and child by accident, surely a scary time.

Here's a fave of mine, about thirty years ago. The account of the behavior is interesting. Sad that so much out there is being developed in indiscriminate ways.

http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=39025

the parkie

Here's one I read recently that I thought some may find interesting. A couple watch an apparent parent and juvenile clearly for some time near Moscow Mountain (to save you reading if you're already familiar with it).

I'm currently going through a phase of rereading reports, so will probably post some more here that I find interesting shortly.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=12913

Edited by the parkie