Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

^^^^^ wiiawiwb, you have ASAT equipment. They have been 'no UV' reflectance from their beginnings. I have found that some of the tags on the clothing glow so I cut them off.

I made a car cover from ASAT 3D leaf cut so now I can hide from the satellites.

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

^^^^^ wiiawiwb, you have ASAT equipment. They have been 'no UV' reflectance from their beginnings. I have found that some of the tags on the clothing glow so I cut them off.

You expecting a j-dam or two Cat? Just asking for a friend..

^^^^^ Not expecting JDAM visits from friendlies. I need to work on masking my personal infrared signature though. Several blanket type materials are available.

Thinking that heat blankets might work to cover the infrared. That is if you mean by thermos.

Bigtex

Here is a picture of my pup at 5 months :

sampson-e1642510452909-600x600.thumb.jpg.11f729e1a38773342bb9afd8939a99e4.jpg

He is a giant now and is still growing. But when he looks at you. It is like he is looking right through you. He is a real shoulder rocket. Call him Sampson. My wife hates hm, but I love him. 

My other German Shepherd, a long hair. Who I called Luke. He adjusted really good out in the woods. He was always on the alert, and I knew his ways. Now I have to start all over adjusting to this new dog. Understanding him.  This guy is different. He has a lot more spunk.  A little harder to train but not difficult.  weird part, I sometimes call my new pup Luke. So, yea! It is difficult losing a friend like this. This why I picked this guy up right away. Glad I did. Another partner for life besides my wife.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

That's great to know.  Love the 3D Leafy suit. Thanks Catmandoo!

Congrats, @Bigtex, and welcome Kodiak! Such a handsome fellow! Keep him away from those diamondbacks. I had a husky years back that was bitten when she stuck her nose where she shouldn't have. I ended up making her a collar out of that snake when she recovered. She didn't learn her lesson, and was always sticking her nose in holes and under bushes. I had to stop taking her out to the woods (California) with me. Unfortunately, that dog was as dumb as a box of rocks. 

13 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

and was always sticking her nose in holes and under bushes

Dogs that behave like that are usually named 'Hoover' or 'Kirby'.   Never met a dog named 'Oreck'.

Thanks.....he is really doing well, better than expected, so will try some hiking with him next week, and will be counting on the last member of my old pack Rusty to show him the doggie ropes:). 

Rusty Chewing Deer Leg Bone.jpg

Yeah....Rusty is a small dog with a big heart, and really good in the woods.

• 2 weeks later...

First hike with Kodiak went extremely well, he stayed with me off-leash, couldn't be more pleased with him. He went down in a creek area where more Cattails were missing, and you can see the disturbances down where he is sniffing....did I get lucky with another BF sniffing animal? Only time will tell, but he sure seems interested, and gave the fresh Sotol scraps pictured and good sniff as well, also included some pics of an older Sotol discard.

AK1.jpg

AK2.jpg

AS1.jpg

AS2.jpg

AS3.jpg

Here's a closer look at the Cattails in the creek where Kodiak was sniffing....the disturbances where there before he got down there and you can see where new plants were pulled up, if it's the Hairyman, are they using selective harvesting? Also a pic of a large tree overhanging the creek in this area, and obvious sign that something gets up there quite a bit plus the (territory)scrapes on the upper part. I've seen cougar prints around this area before, so assuming that's what it is.

Acat.jpg

Acougar-tree.jpg

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic