Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

I know that deer and hogs love pumpkins and humans like it cooked, so sasquatches, I think would like them as well.

Here are some interesting impressions, and all along this lil spring fed creek, shown at the source in pic 1.....it will have water even in late summer, so it's on every critters radar. The next 2 pics were coming out of the creek area and up an incline, so only the front portion of print made contact with the ground, with push-off material on the downside of both. The next pic were some interesting over lapping impressions, Hairyman prints don't always have to be big, if that's what they are:)

AAP2B.jpg

AAP2A.jpg

AAP-5.jpg

AAP-3.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Getting some warmer Spring weather, here are a few pics from recent hikes......3 interesting impressions, recent harvesting of Cattails, Deer skull placed in plant, and some weird poop that glowed in the dark - very strange.

AAP-4.jpg

AAP-5.jpg

AAP-6.jpg

AAcats.jpg

AAA-skull.jpg

AAApoop-glow.JPEG

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Howdy all.....some interesting pics from recent hikes, the headless Barbie doll was definitely creepy considering the remoteness of where it was.

AAP-1.JPG

AAP-2.jpg

AAP-3.JPG

AAP-4.JPG

AAP-5.JPG

AA-creepy doll.JPG

• Upvote 1

Been getting some nice rain, and lots of plant regrowth, in particular the Sotol that the Hairyman seems to love, with tender shoots coming up all over. Found this one yesterday, first 2 pics, and was very fresh, as they start to turn brown quickly. As I was taking the pics, there was some loud grunting from across the creek, maybe 30 yards through thick brush, so couldn't see anything, definitely good lung power......I circled back around, crossed the creek about a mile down and came back to the area where the grunts were coming from, and found another handful of discarded Sotol (3rd pic), perhaps the same individual was responsible for both?

AAS-1.JPG

AAS-2.JPG

AAS-3.JPG

Nice finds! Great photos. You're right, the Barbie, glowing poo and skull are weird!!!

A few pictures from yesterday's hike.....some interesting impressions, what do you see, more thank one critter? Sotol snack discards, a new Cattail pond, and a very weird bone arrangement that wasn't there last week.

AAP1.JPG

AAP2.JPG

AAS2.JPG

AAS1.JPG

AACats.JPG

AAbone.JPG