Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

Greetings to all, and hope you guys are back with me.........should we continue this thread? Hope to hear from you guys, many new pictures & observations to add.

Hey Bigtex...anything new? That cold front finally broke that aweful heat spell we had. Another few weeks and it should get comfortable outside at night. UPs

I really enjoy keeping up with other peoples work in the field. There's always something to learn and this is my favorite way to do it. Thanks for your efforts and by all means keep the thread going.

BFF Patron

Good luck with the picture attachment function, it should work pretty good I think. Roll'em out their Tex.

You certainly should keep it going friend. Many of us anxiously awaited your updates. Hopefully the old stuff will be archived here soon. If not, you'll have to make another report of your sighting from your youth. Personally, I found it both chilling and fascinating friend.

Wow.....great to see everyone coming back! My old buddies bipedalist, kb, hrp, shado, fano......and everyone else, great to read your inputs as always. On a business trip, and will do some posting later in the week.

I will say that inspite of the heat, have been hitting the woods 6 days a week the last month or so. Very little activity though, the heat I'm sure, and my 'family' that might have been hanging around has moved (migrated?) out of the area. The Texas Hill Country is still green, which is highly unusual this time of year. As in previous years, I look for things to pick after he heat subsides.

Let's try a few pictures......nope, no pictures. Evidently, the file size for pictures has been reduced, and I can't get them that small. Is anyone else having this problem?

Wow.....great to see everyone coming back! My old buddies bipedalist, kb, hrp, shado, fano......and everyone else, great to read your inputs as always. On a business trip, and will do some posting later in the week.

I will say that inspite of the heat, have been hitting the woods 6 days a week the last month or so. Very little activity though, the heat I'm sure, and my 'family' that might have been hanging around has moved (migrated?) out of the area. The Texas Hill Country is still green, which is highly unusual this time of year. As in previous years, I look for things to pick after he heat subsides.

Let's try a few pictures......nope, no pictures. Evidently, the file size for pictures has been reduced, and I can't get them that small. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yea, I think Biped has requested the admins to increase the file size in the suggestion post. Hopefully, that will be better soon. Look forward to them BigTex!! :)

If that fails, I'll show you how to get it set up elsewhere the next time I'm up. It's a little more trouble, but worth it for the increased quality if the CFZ won't increase the limit.

Had a great hike yesterday, roughly 2 hours, and hiked into a new area that I had never been to. What a weird creepy place, and I have named it the Kill Zone Part 2. In an area about the size of Kill Zone 1 (hopefully, most of you guys remember the Kill Zone from the old forum), I found no less than 35 dead (eaten) Deer, and several other smaller species. This is way more than the KZ-1 had, and is **** hard to figure. I took pictures of each kill, of course, and will post some of those when I can (did they increase the file sizes yet?). When standing near one kill, you can look around in all directions and see many more. This place was just unnerving, and as dusk was approaching, it got really creepy in those woods. What type of predator would do something like this?

• gigantor unlocked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic