Bigtex

Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

Beautiful weather down here......went to the Gift Area #2 and my BF Action Figure, which has been standing in a tree as shown for almost a year, is now gone and nowhere in the immediate area.

Also, on one of the trails I take to Gift Area #2, there's an Deer blind from the old ranch days, and looked old 18 years ago when I first ran across it, but still well made and seemed sturdy. Went by there the other day and it's like a bulldozer went through there. There was an old cooler in there that was carried off a bit, plus I have a spring-loaded block on the trail not far away, and the 2 spring-loaded limbs forming the block were twisted & broken off. As a footnote, I have several visual blocks on my secret trails, using live branches that I push aside when I go through, and they spring back into place hiding the trail.....guess where I learned that trick many years ago:) 

Gift Area 2 - Action Figure.jpg

Gift Area 2 - Action Figure Gone 3-31-19.jpg

Blind Bust 1.jpg

Blind Bust 2.jpg

Blind_Bust_3.jpg

Blind Bust 4.jpg

• Upvote 2

gigantor

Not good ground for footprints...

Bigtex

For sure.....couldn't find any prints in that area, the Deer blind itself was a similar shape & size to a Porta-potty.

The Sotol plants are starting their Spring growth, and finding several places where the Hairymen have had a little snack......the stalks turn brown after picked within 2 days, and of particular interest is the large round piece pictured below, a sort of Sotol chewing gum, and was still wet from saliva when I found it.....pretty cool! Yeah.....I know, DNA and I did save it in a baggy, but too expensive to have it tested.

Sotal 42.jpg

Sotol 43.jpg

Sotol 44.jpg

Sotol 45.jpg

Sotol 48.jpg

Sotol 50 - BF Chewing Gum.jpg

• Upvote 2

Madison5716

I love that you left them a bigfoot action figure :)

Bigtex

Hey Madison5716......I was beginning to think they didn't appreciate it!