Southern Fried Bigfoot

Guest southernfriedbigfoot

The Documentary Channel just informed me that in addition to being available on their DIRECTV Video On Demand channel, "SFB" is also available via DOC's Video On Demand channel on DISH Network.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

There are a few ways to catch "Southern Fried Bigfoot" via The Documentary Channel in May.

If you're DIRECTV subscriber, "SFB" is available on DOC's On-Demand Channel (Channel 1267) until May 9th. If you're a DISH Network subscriber, you can watch "SFB" via DOC's DISH Online channel here.

Finally, "SFB" will be airing on The Documentary Channel itself (available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DIRECTV Channel 267) on the following date:

Friday, May 13 at 1:30 PM EST/12:30 PM CST.

Thanks!

Guest Sallaranda

I'm not going to go through the hassle of getting the Documentary Channel. I'd rather just buy your DVD. Where can I go about doing that?

I CAN'T believe that I haven't seen this already.

Netflix anytime soon?

Cause I do NOT have cable....

I'd be interested in where to pick up a copy if it isn't in the works soon as well.

Edited by Ilikebluepez
Fat fingers

Sallaranda and ilikebluepez:

DVD copies of "SFB" can be purchased via the official site.

Unfortunately, it's not currently available via Netflix, but it can also purchased as a download via Amazon. The downloadable version doesn't include the 45 minutes of Extras and Deleted Scenes that are available on the DVD, however.

• 1 month later...

"Southern Fried Bigfoot" is next airing on The Documentary Channel- available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DIRECTV Channel 267 - on the following date:

Monday, June 20, 2011 5:30 PM EST/4:30 PM CST

Thanks!

The DVD is on Amazon from time to time - I just ordered one. I have Dish but not that channel.

It's good, right? I didn't waste $17.00?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Southern Fried Bigfoot" is next airing on The Documentary Channel- available on DISH Network Channel 197 and DIRECTV Channel 267 - on the following date:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:30 AM EST/3:30 AM CST

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...