Bill

Ane Doc. "bigfoot Man Or Beast

Drew

Man who wrote the text to that website that linked to the photos?

It looks like Leroy Blevins' work.

parnassus

Pranassus:

"I would highly recommend this book to you"

I have ordered it.

:)

Bill

from Santa? I hope he brings it!!

The group image I posted above is from a still photograph taken by Larry Lund.

I wouldn't think that possible.

I wouldn't think that possible.

Did he actually become involved in 1963 as Greg Long asserts? I don't ever remember hearing of him until the 80's.

Edited by damndirtyape

Bill

parnassus:

I'm still waiting aptiently for your answer to my question regarding this remark of yours:

"1) However, most agree that Green was about 10 feet farther from the trackway than was the PGF camera."

When you say "most", to whom do you refer, most people, most researchers, most scientists, . . . . most what?

Could you cite a source?

Bill

bf2011HBMay

OK, just to clear things up, Larry Lund did NOT take that photo. He RECEIVED the photo from Jerry Merritt (who passed away in I believe 1999 or possibly later), but he is not sure who took the photo. Larry had never met Bob Gimlin until this year's Ohio Bigfoot Conference. I think the only person in that photo he had ever known was Jerry Merritt, and that is because Jerry played in Larry's brother-in-law's band (the brother-in-law of Larry being Gene Vincent of "Be-Bop-A-Lula" fame). Larry, to my knowledge, had never met either Heironimus brother, or Ballard or Patterson or Gimlin (Gimlin prior to this year). Hope this clears things up.

parnassus

parnassus:

I'm still waiting aptiently for your answer to my question regarding this remark of yours:

"1) However, most agree that Green was about 10 feet farther from the trackway than was the PGF camera."

When you say "most", to whom do you refer, most people, most researchers, most scientists, . . . . most what?

Could you cite a source?

Bill

Bill, after reading this post, my admiration for your talent is again increased; after seeing you speak and your television appearances I knew you were good, but I am now convinced you could have been a successful actor. Seriously. ;)

Did you appear in any of your creature flicks?

Bill

parnassus:

Obviously you have no intention to answer my question, so I'll extend you the same consideration.

Bill

parnassus

parnassus:

Obviously you have no intention to answer my question, so I'll extend you the same consideration.

Bill

oh, come now, Bill, you know perfectly well that if I answered the question, certain believers would claim the right to invade the skeptics-only thread. Then we'd get all locked up in the usual stuff that prompted both sides of the question to claim one exclusive thread.

I personally think the exclusive threads can be a good thing. We have lots of other threads to discuss everything under the sun, as has been recently demonstrated. I feel no compulsion to interrupt the "believers only" thread with my arrogant opinions to "correct" things that I might think are "wrong." Even if I have "facts" that might contradict their posts. I would hope you would feel the same way.

Bill

parnassus:

all I know is that you aren't remotely interested in any truth of the matter. You are just playing games.

Bill

• Upvote 1

oh, come now, Bill, you know perfectly well that if I answered the question, certain believers would claim the right to invade the skeptics-only thread. Then we'd get all locked up in the usual stuff that prompted both sides of the question to claim one exclusive thread.

I personally think the exclusive threads can be a good thing. We have lots of other threads to discuss everything under the sun, as has been recently demonstrated. I feel no compulsion to interrupt the "believers only" thread with my arrogant opinions to "correct" things that I might think are "wrong." Even if I have "facts" that might contradict their posts. I would hope you would feel the same way.

Funny...this isn't the so-called "proponents only" thread...nor is the one I started SPECIFICALLY to get more information out of you on your so-called "comparison" pics...which you are also ignoring...

I leave the larger audience to draw what conclusions it will from those facts...

parnassus:

all I know is that you aren't remotely interested in any truth of the matter. You are just playing games.

Bill

I'd plus this if I had one left for the day...

Incorrigible1

Done.

parnassus

That will give you something to look forward to for tomorrow. :lol:

parnassus

parnassus:

Bill

I tried to explain; you may not agree but that is the way I saw the situation.

The issues are off-topic in this thread. But if you will kindly look back at my first post in this thread, you will find your charge disproved.