In Which State Will Bigfoot Be Found In?

Guest jtaylorcubsfan

BFF Patron

I say Missouri near a major body of water......what the hay, good as any!

If I had to bet the farm then probably would vote for Washington. Just guessing for fun, I suspect it will be discovered in Arkansas or New York.

Guest Kerchak

I reckon Bigfoot might exist, but I personally believe if it does it is not a north American animal. I would go more for an Asiatic country I.e a "yeti" or an orange pek. In other words I don't believe it exists anywhere in the Americas. All the videos are hoaxes and all sightings are brown bears. IMHO. However there's plenty of properly uncatalogued and inaccessible land in the himylayas, south east Asia, hell even china. If one were found, if they exist,I'd put ALL my money on them bein there.

I don't think you are very aware of how remote, rugged and inaccessible some areas of North America actually are, particularly when you get into Canada/southeast Alaska.

Guest TooRisky

My best guess is in the State of Rigamortis... I just don't think a body is going to be brought out of the woods alive and without a fight...

My best guess is in the State of Rigamortis...

Good guess.

I just don't think a body is going to be brought out of the woods alive and without a fight....

We bring just part of bears out; the hide and skull.

Plenty of fight sometimes, but they overwhelmingly come out in 125 lb packages............

On the demand that a body on a slab is "required", you need to address that with the unyielding "skeptics". It is they who make this demand, even (ridiculously) demand "proof" before a search for the creature is warranted by officialdom (IOW, "we need proof before we seek proof", or some such stupidity).

Why would a scientific org be willing to shell out tons of money based upon only stories? Tell me there are unicorns, show me hoof prints,logs of reports, poop, hair, and even a separate horn. Looks convincing to a believer, but the skeptic will need a little more. Can you blame them? Bigfoot evidence is no better.

Demanding a physical specimen is not ridiculous at all. If its their dime, they want to make sure its not wasted.

Now to keep on topic. I don't believe it will be found in any State. Or anywhere. Sorry, just extremely skeptical lately. I do hope you all find one some day. That would be pretty **** cool if BF was discovered officially.

BFF Patron

Doesn't Skamania have a law against botherin'...uh...them ?

Pat...

Apparently not if you bring them in under their own power in cuffs..........technicality there! ;)

Huntster, on 24 November 2010 - 07:35 AM, said:

On the demand that a body on a slab is "required", you need to address that with the unyielding "skeptics". It is they who make this demand, even (ridiculously) demand "proof" before a search for the creature is warranted by officialdom (IOW, "we need proof before we seek proof", or some such stupidity).

Why would a scientific org be willing to shell out tons of money based upon only stories?

They shouldn't. In fact, "scientific orgs" (whoever that is) can do whatever they please, and that includes behaving like the lay person on an internet forum, if that's all they're good for.

However, authorized and duly charged wildlife management agencies are a different matter altogether. They are legally charged with managing our wildlife. They should investigate this phenomenon, and that should start at a site where multiple layers of evidence (including photographic and trace evidence which support testimony) occurs. A couple of examples are the PG film site (of course, it's 40-some years too late for that now) and the Muench nest site (again, decades too late).

Tell me there are unicorns

There are unicorns.

show me hoof prints

I saw some horse hoof prints a couple of days ago. Would those suffice?

logs of reports

Sorry. I haven't got any. Can you figure out why, or do you need a picture?

poop, hair, and even a separate horn

I saw a photo of a bull moose skull harvested this past September by a friend. It has the customary moose antlers on both sides of it's skull, but it also has a "spike" right dead center coming out of the forehead.

Does that make it a moosicorn? Does that qualify for your demands?

Looks convincing to a believer, but the skeptic will need a little more.

Then go get it. Why don't you start with your unicorn quest and leave the sasquatch phenomenon to the wildlife managers?

Can you blame them?

Yup.

Bigfoot evidence is no better.

Yes, it is.

Demanding a physical specimen is not ridiculous at all.

Not for folks accustomed to demanding and with no experience with providing.

Apparently not if you bring them in under their own power in cuffs..........technicality there! ;)

bipedalist,

Ha ! Think it'd be easier frenchkissin' a griz than tryin' ta fit a pair of cuffs round sassy wrists ! But it would be fun ta try...

Pat...

Guest tracker

I think proof will be found in Canada, they seem to be more trusting up here? Maybe because there's only one gun for every hundred people or something like that or we don't need to lock our doors at night as Michael Moore stated. So don't invade us okay, were brothers in arms and our women love shopping in the states. We do have drive by shoutings though! But those are mostly over hockey results or who makes the best beer. it very serious stuff up here.:o

Hey jtaylor did you not start a thread about how do you know what orgs to join or something like that? i can't find it.