What Would Have Moved This If It Wasn't Bf

Guest Woodenbong

Guest FuriousGeorge

It was a 40 foot Invisible Bug Eating Cyclops. If you're thinking about the footprints, remember, they can hover. Can you prove that it wasn't an IBEC?

People go to remote areas all of the time because they are remote. Scientists, campers, hunters, someone on the way to a fishing hole looking for bait. Private land means nothing to some. I often get the feeling that certain places are special to me until I see litter.

I agree that it was probably an anteater or pig('s) or flash flood with high winds or people or an earthquake with high winds or bigfoot.

Guest TooRisky

Ya know those **** Mangy Bears could have done this... Dressed up like Humans this time instead of Bigfoot, boarded a ship bound for Australia and made there way to your research area to just mess with you... Heck happens to a lot of people... :blink:

Keep your eye's open... Ya may have something... ;)

Edited by TooRisky

Admin

The log is in a very isolated part of one of my research areas, this are is quite remote and the chance of one person being there let alone 2 is quite out of the question. And for a human to be looking for ground grubs and crickets I very much doubt it, but then again it takes all kinds

Two stranded travelers trying to hike their way out of the outback for the past 60 days. They are hungry and surviving on anything they can find. This scenario is more plausible than BF doing it because we know that a) people exist, B) people travel, c) people get stranded.... you see my point, I hope.

Struggling to survive, hiking day after day through the Outback. Malnourished, weak, thirsty, but still strong enough to cover their poop with sticks as mentioned in Woodenbong's other post.

Media attention to lost hikers in his research area somehow eludes Woodenbong. Evidence of the Search and Rescue manhunt is hard to miss. 4x4 tracks basecamp setups, footprints of searchers and tracking dogs as well as dog scat is all missed by Woodenbong. Newspaper, radio and television accounts of the rescue/body recovery are also overlooked by Woodenbong! I'm amazed this researcher is able to find subtle signs in the Outback, when he seems to overlook such obvious stuff that armchair researchers in America can see so easily! I guess Woodenbong needs to brush up on his woodcraft!

Admin

They gave up the search weeks ago claiming nobody could survive that long...

Actually, I didn't mean to come through as such an arse. Sorry.

Edited by gigantor

No prob.....I just figure the local folks have home field advantage in their own research areas. I'd look like goof in Florida for example (some say I look like a goof here!).

Guest Woodenbong

Drew,

There are no aboriginals in this area and there never was, the majority of the aboriginals in Northern NSW where I am situated are located on the western slopes and plains areas which is approx 300klms.

As for the concrete you are refering to its ROCK not concrete, all these pictures are from the same area and its on the side of a hill which is atleast 30meters above the creeks hig water mark. These pictures were taken about 2 years ago, well before teh floods you are refering to. I'm on the New England tablelands which is at 3000ft so we don't get floods.

We don't have provinces we have states, I'm in NSW.

Tree knocker

Yes, I have had a visual of the Yowie, infact I have had 4 definite sightings in the past 20 years the closest being with 30 metres of the animal at this location where the footprint was collected and the pictures taken. As for the size of the animals, they don't appear to be in your size range but I did estimate one at 7ft the others I've seen are smaller 5'6 - 6ft range.

The picture of the cast was 10'' in length.

Jodie

The aboriginal that live on the east coast of australia and the hinterlands beleive in the yowie, there are stories of the aboriginal fighting with them in the 1800's. Aboriginals on the western slopes and plains have heard of them but don't say to much. The reason for the 2 differences I beleive is that the east coast is very heavily vegitated and mountainous and more area for the animals to live and since there were more native australians living on that side of the continent they had encounters, where as on the western plains area the country is more grasslands and flat. The aboriginals thrived in these areas but not so the yowie as the area was to open

WB: Awesome. Gotta ask for more details sometime.. either here or a pm? That would be my Christmas present :)

Could you tell us how you felt about the observation and a detail or two? Appreciate the extra energy WB

You are keeping it very interesting. The sticks pattern around over and on the scat interest me.. I like sticks? :blink:

Guest Woodenbong

WB: Awesome. Gotta ask for more details sometime.. either here or a pm? That would be my Christmas present :)

Could you tell us how you felt about the observation and a detail or two? Appreciate the extra energy WB

You are keeping it very interesting. The sticks pattern around over and on the scat interest me.. I like sticks? :blink:

I'll Pm you tomorrow, the 4 encounters I have had are pretty freaky, when your within 30 metres of one of these guys all things go through your mind.

Guest FuriousGeorge

I'll Pm you tomorrow, the 4 encounters I have had are pretty freaky, when your within 30 metres of one of these guys all things go through your mind.

Was "This keeps happening to me, I should bring a camera" one?

Guest gershake

Editing time is over unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be a sunglasses smiley but a B).

Edited by gershake

While trying to decide if Drew really thinks Australian Aboriginal people still scour the countryside looking for grubs to eat.....

A phrase the I've heard a number of times in the course of discussions surrounding suspected Bigfoot evidence has begun to bother me. "All possible explanations" or some variation. It is pretty well illustrated in this thread.

"Possible" as the standard (alien intervention is possible after all) for alternative explanations is too broad to be realistic. Do we want the discussions to resemble monkeys at the zoo taking target practice and waiting to see what sticks?

Guest shelley7950

I don't understand what you're saying here....(of course I just ate lunch and all the blood is rushing from my head)....I mean, we can hardly discuss IMpossible explanations, and if you look at the title of this thread, it appears that the OP wants to hear about "possible explanations", other than BF, for the evidence he's seeing...Seems to me the point is there are MANY possible explanations, meaning the chances it's BF activity are fairly slim...if there were only one or two possible explanations, the chances for it being BF related would be higher...if you catch my drift...

Maybe we need to define the term "possible" as it applies to this discussion...I, for one, would NOT include "alien intervention" as a possible explanation...nor would I include interdimensional travel, shape-shifting, or any other paranormal fa-la-la...but that's just me...I think "possible", for my purposes here, means "possible within the realm of the known world and following the known laws of current physics..." And don't EVEN start with string theory or parallel universes... :D

• masterbarber locked this topic