Bigfoot And "creeped Out" Feeling

Guest ShadowPrime

Believe or not JDL, I'm not a big fan of salty snacks, bread, noodles, or potatoes. I've done the gluten free diet before, carefully reading labels, doing everything right, with no appreciable difference in my symptoms,but like you, I do think things can change over time. I'm willing to give it another shot. I've just pretty much learned to deal with it.

BFF Patron

I believe infrasound has more to do with the "creeped" out feeling than smell or chemical messages. Based on my set of experiences up to including and beyond sighting.

Now I just need the ultralowfrequency recording equipment to prove it. Which can include seismic like recording devices and gets into the whole other problem of background

ulf's and vlf's.

I couldn't even manage the plain digital recorder......speaking of infrasound, it may be that people with GAD are more sensitive to ambient infrasound, hadn't thought of that until just now.

BFF Patron

Don't know about the GAD part of it but I have acute hearing, more towards the lower end than higher end (but excellent in both cases)......sense of smell very acute too. I am more cued into the presence of the target due to the low

frequency vibes/sounds........so much so that it preceeded stick breaks, leaf shuffling and bipedal movements the night of my sighting. There is your n of one from me to the thread.

Guest SwampMonster

I know a guy who can not smell anything. Because of that one time he was chosen to be the one to remove a dead skunk from his workplace. Did it without issue while all of his coworkers were gagging from the stench on his clothes afterward. lol

That would be nice at times to not be able to smell skunks and other bad scents but it would also be bad at other times since he can not tell when food is spoiled and he has gotten sick from that where he now has to get his wife to smell it for him first before he knows it's ok to eat.

I'm not quite as bad as that guy, but my sense of smell isn't very good at all. The food sniffing is my wife's job, for sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest spunout

Apparently you haven't heard of LRAD Corp. They make an array of very hi volume, very focused 'speakers' for military and commercial use. The navy uses them as hailing devices following the USS Cole incident, etc. NYPD had them at 'occupy wall street', but unknown if actually used. Certainly used in the Middle East by the army.

They also have a hi power - very low frequency device (8-12 Hz) that shakes the organs decapacitating the target - who is prone to expelling digestive material from both ends.

www.lradx.com

• 1 month later...

A story that sticks with me is about Recon patrols in Vietnam. Each patrol member was instructed to NEVER look directly at the enemy and stare. You were to always look at the enemy out of the corner of your eye to avoid detection.

Why?

Because the enemy could "sense" that you were looking at them.

I'm sure this isn't very scientific but from the standpoint of trial and error this became the modus operandi of Recon teams operating in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

It may not be our sense of smell that is tipping us off.........it could very well be a unseen creature staring at us.

Tom Brown Jr. of the Tracker School used to train patrols in Vietnam.

Tom describes the sensing of presence as that creepy chill you get when you realize someone is watching you.

He used something called "sensing presence". He verifies the idea that we can tell when someone is looking directly at you. As an exercise, two people would work with this concept. One would stalk the other, who is standing still and facing away maybe 30 feet off. The one being stalked is told to imagine that creepy feeling of someone watching you. When the stalker gets within 3 feet, the one being stalked is supposed to turn around. Then the 'intention' is changed- the stalker is instructed to kick the stalked in the rear when he gets close enough. The one being stalked will always turn around sooner...

He has a number of similar sensing presence exercises for two people and also groups.

From the above exercise you can see that this sensing of presence can be taught to anyone. But there is more:

In later classes we were taught to use our Chi (or Qi, Google it) to empower a sphere or bubble that is then left upon the landscape. Within this bubble might be a feeling (such as fear) or an instruction (such as 'run!'). Again, this was practiced using 2 people, one to leave the bubble and the other to step into it and discern the feeling or instruction. Then we would practice sending the bubble ahead of us, IOW the bubble could be mobile. Again, this can be taught to anyone- its part of who we are as humans according to Tom (the Tracker School is at http://www.trackerschool.com). Talk to anyone into martial arts about Chi and you will see what I mean.

Tom claims that no-one in the patrols he taught ever tripped a trip wire- they would sense its presence, and even that of an ambush up the trail.

If we humans can do this why not BF?

For those of you that doubt all this, try the exercise above. You will need a partner that is good at stalking- you don't want hearing tipping you off! Maybe wear earplugs if its a problem. Trade off in the exercise, so both people can experience it.

Guest spunout

i think that I've mentioned this before, but I go to a LOT of presentations. When bored, I experiement with staring at someone many rows in front of me. Surprizingly, they turn arouns to look at the crowd (me?).

Unscientific, but interesting.

fwiw, i was in line at a McD's one pm and noticed a guy in line in front of me with a strange tattoo on the back of his neck.

it was a detailed,somewhat disturbing design & couldnt help but notice it.

as i stared at it, the dude turned around & looked me in the eye thru the small crowd.

kind of weird, idk, like he knew someone was looking at his tattoo.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think we have a great ability to sense when something is different. Even if it's unconsciously. Like if a person hears or smells something unusual they would at least be curious or alert in a way. With something like a Sasquatch, I think it makes sense one would feel even uneasy in its presence.

• 4 months later...

I think we have a sense that tells us when we are being watched . I think most people ignore it so much they basically turn it off . One poster was talking about soldiers in Vietnam being trained to never stare at an enemy moving into an ambush . They are still trained that way . You are trained to look , look down . Moving your eyes , slowly , and not your head . I know when I am being watched . I usually can tell if there is hostile intent . One time in the woods I had the feeling of being watched . I did not feel any threat . I did carefully scan my entire perimeter . I was unable to locate what ever it was that was observing me . This lead me to begin to feel very uneasy . I had been an infantryman for almost a decade and I was used to being able to find what was looking at me . Just as I was about to get out of Dodge . I noticed a chipmunk about 15 feet away . Someone who depends on this sense for survival learns to never ignore it . I think like any thing if you excercise it it gets stronger . If you don't it becomes useless . Pterdactyl I have question sir . I looked up pheromone and got this definition .

pheromones

chemical substances which, when secreted by an individual into the environment, cause specific reactions in other individuals, usually of the same species. The substances relate only to multicellular organisms. This includes kairomones. Allomones are repellent pheromones

.My question is could BF be using an Allomone ? I got this definition for Allomone .

Allomones

a pheromone that induces a behavioural or physiologic change in a member of another species that is of benefit to the producer.

To be clear I am looking to take advantage of your eduacation . I have had a few bad experiences depending on online resources for information .

Edited by orygundewd