Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ambermae

A New Bigfoot Pic

Guest Ambermae

Bigfoot Ballyhoo have been saying for sometime that they have four clear photo's of a Bigfoot, they have released one of the photo's on the site, here it is

linky

I can't make anything out myself, but that could just be me, so what do you think?

ETA: A new link to a photo with an outline of the Bigfoot

linky

Still doesn't help me any but what do i know :P

BobbyO
SSR Team
:lol:

Guest FuriousGeorge

Haha not the best quality. I know the exact camera he used and I think he forgot to adjust the white button.

post-122-009840500 1283425100_thumb.jpeg

masterbarber

Outstanding! They've made the move up from blobsquatch to pixelsquatch. Forward progress, to be sure.

I think I found a sasquatch in my backyard. What do you think?

post-24-086297500 1283427163_thumb.jpg

Guest Dudlow

B) Well, even with all the positive changes a spanking new Forum brings to us, we are still subjected to the same old familiar bogus pixelated garbage. Some things never change. Who in their right mind would ever interpret such a visually distorted morass as having anything to do with BF?

Dudlow

bipedalist
BFF Donor

I see a miniature Devil's Tower monument in the woods! :P

*Peter Griffin sigh and rubs the bridge of his nose* I understand why some people tout blobsquatches as something. At least they look like they COULD be something. But this "Pixlesquatch" is nothing. I can't wrap my head around some folks thought processes.

I think they've set a precedent here. I'm not too optomistic. If they had pictures they were going to show why not show them right away? If they were worth anything wouldn't we already have heard SOMETHING? Even if it was some big new huge documentary?

Guest BartloJays

Just checking... but is the "bigfoot" supposed to be the shadow against the stump or a minute shadow against one of the background trees?

Glad I scrolled first and read something about pixels before clicking on that link or I might believe someone slipped something in my coffee this morning.

Guest WalterLangkowski

More importantly, based on the shadow on the right hand side of the pic, should we assume that Batman took this shot? Or is that just another pixelsquatch?

RedRatSnake

If that is suppose to be a BF incorporated into that tree stump, all i can say, Who the hell thinks these things up ?

bipedalist
BFF Donor

Well Richard Dreyfuss aside, I now think I can make out Sasquatches left shoulder but it is outside the white dotted lines so that doesn't count does it? :lol: