Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ambermae

A New Bigfoot Pic

Guest Wendigo

Everything I've ever come across stemming from this site, reeks of lie.

Guest cryptidon

I'm very excited about this. I mean this is just a stunning set of events, accompanied by indisputable photographic evidence!

The preceding enthusiasm is hoaxed.

Now our pixelated "Squatch has an official name,

Bill has named the Sru Lake Bigfoot "Big Clyde" because of his demeanor. - Bigfoot Ballyhoo Oct, 1, 2010

I guess he didn't like "Pixel-Squatch".

But here our saga starts to take a turn for the weird....

"Big Clyde is not your typical Bigfoot. Big Clyde was shot by a hunter accidentally." - Hank Parchell Oct. 1, 2010

An now a word on the picture itself...

"I would like to tell the people that look at this picture of Bigfoot that the "HUMP" on the right front of the waist area is a young small fir tree 5 feet tall." - Hank Parchell 10/1/10

"Right turn Clyde" - Clint Eastwood (Sometime in the 80's)

Guest Ambermae

The new pic is a hoax and now the excuses are coming for why the so called sharp and clear pics will never show up, 'Bill' says he's sick of being treated badly dispite the obvious hoax and is no longer going to have contact with the blog.

Which to the rest of us who knew it was all crap to start with means, i can't come up with the pics i promised so here's the excuse for it, you are all too mean to me lol

What gets me is people are still supporting the site, you should read the comments, one person is actually saying that the person who pointed out the hoax is actually hoaxing everyone and not the other way round, its amazing :blink:

Edited by Ambermae

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It would have to Olan Mills for me to see it anyway, even if it is there.

Guest MOMOMaMa

I've been following along over there for months. The more I read, the more convinced I am that a majority of the cheerleader 'posters' and 'researchers' are really the blog owner posting under other names. It's just too convenient that theresearchers will quickly answer questions or criticism. Also, they seem to read every comment posted. Now that she has been caught faking photos those characters will disappear due to the big bad meanies who called them on it. She wills spend years bemoaning the fact the "real, clear" photos were withheld because others did not believe.

Looks like another wacko is vying for the title of Crazy BF Lady. <_<

I've opened it up on her for a number of reasons...

I did write her and caught her in a couple of whoppers.

response_to_bomb___3e90c09a1ac44b58ae1b674bd4d1165d(565x259)__54__.jpg

"I have been dealing with and communicating with Dale Saxton almost since I started this blog."

email_foul_up_2___fa0ebaa6df89430da2eb788e9f69745d(565x511)__49__.jpg

Wait a minute... I thought his son's name was Cole????

Anyhow...now she's into anonymously threatening a lawsuit...over what I have no idea... I called a spade a spade. (Which is a manner of speech..just in case Linda's reading this.) And if fact checking by making phone calls to government agencies, internet searches and email communication, warrants an invasion of privacy, as is being claimed... I'll take MY new Ballyhoo Baloney Page down.

Now I am not trying to be a meanie but it is what it is, and she's been caught red handed. Apologies...nope. Denials...yep. Sounds like someone else I know.

I've put up a sister site for Ballyhoo in the hopes she will finally follow her promise to remove the site.

Edited by Squatchdetective

gershake

While the photos are definitely fake and I'm pretty suspicious of the ESP Team's existence, I'm convinced that this was just a slip of the tongue.

A slip of the tongue when writing??? Twice??? :huh:

I think she just can't keep her story straight when she pressed.

But anyway it's moot because there's some more condemning stuff that's going to be revealed after more loose ends are tied up.

gershake

Well it does seem to me that in her first email she seems to be referring to Dale? As in, she did communicate wih him ever since her blog started, well, till he died. But yeah anyway, the whole blog still looks suspicious.

Guest JudasBeast

Linda from Ballohoo is on this board. LOL

Edited by JudasBeast

Guest NWSquatcher

Well I would just have to say "Welcome to Linda from Ballyhoo" ;) and I hope she engages in discussion here.

Guest NWSquatcher

Yep, no matter how likely, the new BFF welcomes everyone :)