Creature Suit Analysis Part 10 - Flab

Bill

• 2 months later...
Guest ADKfoot5

Excuse my ingnorance for not reading every post in this thread, but has the knot in the right thigh been addressed? Direct me to the post if so.

In the mean time, what that knot seems to me is the result of a muscle strain. I am quite familiar with muscle strains after being an athlete up to and including college. The training we endured was rigorus to say the least.

Now, a quadracept muscle strain occurs when there is some type of explosive action in the quadracept (i.e. jumping, sprinting from a dead stop, or not having stretched before doing something requiring a deep muscle contraction, to name a few).

The result of that action actually tears up the muscle, sometimes causing visual "holes" or "rips" in the muscle if it was severe. After time and healing, that "rip" or "hole" gets filled with scar tissue. If not treated correctly, this injury can definately (and usually does) reoccur. This has happened to my quad at least 5-7 times and I can still feel the lumps, bumps, and knots as a result of it.

That scar tissue sometimes forms a "knot" or "ball" in or on top of the muscle, and CAN BE SEEN WHEN FLEXING THE MUSCLE.

When I say flex I do not mean when you strike a pose like a power lifter trying to win a $5000 prize. I mean in everyday activities like walking, jogging, riding a bike, swimming, any action requiring the quad to contract.

In reference to the PGF, the alleged biped visually has this deformation I speak of on its right quad. If the said stated size of the animal is in fact valid (7-7.5 ft?), this animal is extremly powerful and indeed powerful. The "knot" or "ball" of scar tissue would indefinately be of greater size in comparison to us, and much more visible.

And this seems to be the case, and can be seen when its right quad contracts when walking.

ADK

BFF Patron

Has always looked like muscle function or muscle anomaly to me. ;)

Guest Thepattywagon

I'm sure this has been said before, but if the suspicious thigh bulge was indeed Bob H's keys or something other than a muscle anomaly, then why does it recede so quickly and basically disappear as the leg moves, only to pop out again seemingly from nowhere?

Seems to me that if it were due to something in someone's front pants pocket, it would continue to be visible for a longer period than it is.

Guest ADKfoot5

I agree Wagon,

As the scar tissue contracts is when it is most visible because of the bunching of muscle tissues and fibers. When these fibers are at rest (or not in contraction) is when the scar tissue is least visible. Which explains why the buldge seems to pop in and out of sight as the biped walks.

Keys? Wallet? Seriously...?

Wait.... Maybe a pet farrot with a tumor he was carrying in his suit under-pocket?

C'mon now folks.

Guest Carolina_Dog
I'm sure this has been said before, but if the suspicious thigh bulge was indeed Bob H's keys or something other than a muscle anomaly, then why does it recede so quickly and basically disappear as the leg moves, only to pop out again seemingly from nowhere?

Seems to me that if it were due to something in someone's front pants pocket, it would continue to be visible for a longer period than it is.

Who said anything about keys?

It's just the suit riding up as he walks.

One thing that stands out to me in this animation is the area between the armpit and the hip. It appears to be almost hairless. The motion of the arm rubbing on her side could be responsible for that loss of hair. Something you might expect with her apparent extra girth. Looks like a detail that a suit maker would not think of.

Guest Crowlogic
One thing that stands out to me in this animation is the area between the armpit and the hip. It appears to be almost hairless. The motion of the arm rubbing on her side could be responsible for that loss of hair. Something you might expect with her apparent extra girth. Looks like a detail that a suit maker would not think of.

It also could be a case of could not produce a credible hair wear effect. The flab issue is IMO a real deal maker for this film. Bills illustrations concerning it seem to go light years further in detail than any suit maker would have ever thought of. Certainly not Phil Morris and certainly not PR.

Guest Still Afraid

I have only read this "part 10" and the comments posted here and I realize that you are compiling a book. I have seen a BF up close and was able to see him turn away and take 3 to 4 steps as he walked away form me. Sadly, this is the only footage of "a" BF that I know of.

IMHO the Patterson footage is a man in a suit. There were reports of BF prints that brought him to the area. So possibly there was a hoaxer with a foam suit that walked by in that area. A treacherous area at that, as far as trying to chase it. Boulders and large rocks, downhill etc.

I have watched the footage and the debunkers versions of this footage for years. Nobody seems to see what I see in the video. OR I haven't read their observations. Anyway here is what I see as very unnatural in the footage.

1 BF does not kick his feet up like that (behind him) when he walks, thus in the video you are able to see the bottom of it's feet. I don't know which frame it is but it's just before it walks in front of the first log that hides it's lower half) maybe it's the film of the versions I have seen, but they are rounded and pure white.

2 The buttocks never moves as it's walking. It stays as one big mass. Each buttocks should actually move independently with each leg and or step.

3 I have seen stills or frame shots or it walking and the hands are below the waist (as expected) but there are two shots where the hand is almost at the knee area. I might expect this if it was going over a boulder ir a log, but not just walking calmly as it appears to me.

4 The "mask" that you see when it turns toward the camera (that is understandably shaking) I do note the one I saw was in Anchorage, a different climate. There is no hair above the lip all the way to the eyebrows. Apelike if you ask me.

I am not crushing your studies in any way, I am just using my sighting as a reference.

Still Afraid:

Thanks for your comments.

Having never seen anything even suspected to be a sasquatch, my general comments are simply based on my work with makeup and costumes, and what could or could not be accomplished back then.

So my conclusions are simply based on the general idea that I simply don't see a costume or fur suit in the film. How it reconciles with people's sightings, that I can't really discuss, never having had such a sighting myself.

Bill

Guest Still Afraid

I will post my sighting here as soon as I can. Right now I am getting an error message.

I understand that you are researching the footage of the "suit". If this is not for a book as I stated in my last post, I apologize. But the shear detail you present in your analysis is to be commended, as it is both technical and easy to read.

I would like to know if you agree that the buttocks never moves in the footage.

To me it looks like a diaper over the subject.

Yes, I am still afraid, but I am glad to be amongst believers

Mitch

BFF Patron

Still Afraid, until you have so many posts, you have to post your message in the The Training Ground or new members thread over there

You can't start a new thread in the forum proper until 13 or so posts as I understand it. http://www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showforum=70

• gigantor unpinned this topic