How Would You Capture Or Kill A Sasquatch?

Guest tracker

Might bring some lawn chairs and have a few of the prettier ones sit there totally bare. I wonder what would happen then???

A lot of men would show up wood knocking and making bf whistles pretending to be bf so they could get a look at the nekked wimmin that's what would happen. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of men would show up wood knocking and making bf whistles pretending to be bf so they could get a look at the nekked wimmin that's what would happen. ;)

I'm surprised "wood knocking" made it through the filter at this particular point on this thread...... :lol:

• 1 month later...

If the Adrian Erickson/Melba Ketchum release is anything like the hype, I would not be surprised to see some dollars show up for kill or capture. There are enough bored, wealthy outdoors types to fuel a private search. I would not expect research funding unless the evidence is fairly indisputable.

If there is a breakthrough as far as DNA or video evidence goes, I would think twice before going out in a ghillie suit. :unsure:

Why would you think twice about a ghillie suit? Didn't they (Erickson's team) get the old girls photograph by being in a ghillie suit.

• 1 month later...
Guest tracker

Why would you think twice about a ghillie suit? Didn't they (Erickson's team) get the old girls photograph by being in a ghillie suit.

A ghillie could help if your in position already and if it doesn't smell of plastic still.

Does anyone know if it's fact about the use of a ghillie in the sleeping Sasq picture?

T dry.gif

I posted this exact question on the Blue Forum on the BFRO sight and I got my literary butt handed to me. People wanted to kill me for even bringing it up! I'm glad you guys arn't like that. My idea was a hardened steel have a heart trap. Luring him(or her) in and then tripping a door shut and then darting it. This was before I knew how smart they really are tho. BTW, I got kicked off just days later for raving about Paulidas' books and Pratts sketches.......

Edited by Biggie
Removed profanity.

A ghillie could help if your in position already and if it doesn't smell of plastic still.

Does anyone know if it's fact about the use of a ghillie in the sleeping Sasq picture?

T dry.gif

Why would a ghillie suit smell of plastic? Honest question.

As for collecting a BF: Pancakes and Zagnut bars as bait + BFG = type specimen. It's just that simple! :D

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest tracker

Why would a ghillie suit smell of plastic? Honest question.

As for collecting a BF: Pancakes and Zagnut bars as bait + BFG = type specimen. It's just that simple! :D

The cheaper one's I've seen on the shelves are made from plastic. And most would not think to mask the fresh out of the box factory scent before heading out.

JMO, T dry.gif