SweatyYeti

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Pt 1

SweatyYeti

This thread is for any and all evidence either for or against Bob Heironimus' claim that he was 'Patty'.

So...to start off with....here is a comparison of Patty and Bob, form a profile view...comparing the lengths between some key body points...(those points being the eyes, the elbow-joints, and the 'bottom of the feet')...

BobPattyProfileElbowCompAG1.gif

Here is an animated-gif that I made to determine the placement of Patty's elbow-joint, in the image I used, above...(I took the last image in this gif, and enlarged it, for the comparison above)...

PattyProfileViewElbowAG3.gif

And, here is another image of Patty, showing where her feet would be...and, where they would not be...namely, "way down yonder", where Bob's feet are... :) ...

BobPattyPattyProfileComp1.jpg

One thing to note, about the top comparison, is that Bob's elbow-joint does not even line-up with Patty's elbow-joint. His image would need to be up-scaled some more, to make the 'vertical lengths' from the 'eyes to the elbow-joints' equal...but that would cause an even greater discrepancy in the locations of their feet.

I dare say....kitakaze is going to have a difficult time applying his own 'investigative philosophy' to himself...and Heironimus...

Gimlin is here.

Heironimus is here.

They can answer real questions that go to the heart of the problems.

If Gimlin can hit every stop on the Bigfoot conference circuit and talk massacre strangeness, he should be able to address directly the most serious challenge his claims have ever had.

Go for it, kit....you should be able to address directly the most serious challenge(s) Heironimus' claims have ever had. :D

Edited by SweatyYeti

Thepattywagon

Wouldn't a wider shoulder width also increase the distance between eyeball and elbow? It would set the elbow even farther away (out) from where the head sits between the shoulders, would it not?

Guest Spazmo

Interesting comparisons, Sweaty.

Are we 100% certain that the aspect of both images is correct (and not anamorphic)? If so, it's hard to argue those side-by-side pics.

The reason I bring it up is because digital images are often thrown out of proper aspect during resizing. Not saying that's the case here, but it's something that should be addressed in fairness.

To my eye, neither image looks to be "stretched" in any way, so it may be a total non-issue anyway.

I'm curious to hear what the rebuttal of this comparison is going to be.

S.

Bill

Spazmo:

Good point to remind all. Especially if images are catured from TV or a DVD, the capture software may produce an image that is off in aspect (horizontal to vertical ratio) and the image would need to be rectified against a true proportion image before analysis can be done.

Not saying that's the case with SY's opening post, just an issue we all must be mindful of in image comparisons.

So I share Spazmo's caution in appraising image comparisons.

Bill

Guest Vincent

This thread is for any and all evidence either for or against Bob Heironimus' claim that he was 'Patty'.

So...to start off with....here is a comparison of Patty and Bob, form a profile view...comparing the lengths between some key body points...(those points being the eyes, the elbow-joints, and the 'bottom of the feet')...

BobPattyProfileElbowCompAG1.gif

Here is an animated-gif that I made to determine the placement of Patty's elbow-joint, in the image I used, above...(I took the last image in this gif, and enlarged it, for the comparison above)...

PattyProfileViewElbowAG3.gif

And, here is another image of Patty, showing where her feet would be...and, where they would not be...namely, "way down yonder", where Bob's feet are... :) ...

BobPattyPattyProfileComp1.jpg

One thing to note, about the top comparison, is that Bob's elbow-joint does not even line-up with Patty's elbow-joint. His image would need to be up-scaled some more, to make the 'vertical lengths' from the 'eyes to the elbow-joints' equal...but that would cause an even greater discrepancy in the locations of their feet.

I dare say....kitakaze is going to have a difficult time applying his own 'investigative philosophy' to himself...and Heironimus...

Go for it, kit....you should be able to address directly the most serious challenge(s) Heironimus' claims have ever had. :D

Good work! not sure what others may think, but your picture definitely helps to steer me more towards bob h. Being patty... Its not a peefect match up, nut its pretty darn close. I definitely believe its a suit, but i was open as to who was in it... Now that i examine your pics im a little more convinced it was Bob H.

Guest demon

you can put up all the yellow dots and lines you like.hedid take and pass two polygraphs.and am sure he would pass another one.

RayG

I'm not convinced that BH is Patty. You seem to have shown that Patty is a few inches short of the 6'2" BH. I'm guessing Patty at about 5'10, maybe less. Would that be correct?

RayG

kitakaze
(snip)

I'll give it a whirl...

What is the purpose of the pink line extending from Bob's foot into the Patty frames?

Crowlogic

Bob H has always come up lacking in arm length and leg to torso length proportions. Also consider all the "contraptions" tauted within Patty to give Bob arm length and shoulder mass and yet seeing them side by side Patty should be quite a bit bigger than Bob if indeed Bob was Patty. It takes me way too many mental acrobatics to have Bob as Patty.

PBeaton

To show where the feet don't line up as BH image is to large compared to P/G subject.

Pat...

SweatyYeti

I'm not convinced that BH is Patty.

I'm not convinced that there is ONE single piece of physical evidence which supports Heironimus' claim. :D

You seem to have shown that Patty is a few inches short of the 6'2" BH. I'm guessing Patty at about 5'10, maybe less. Would that be correct?

RayG

No, Ray...it isn't. I'm not using Bob H. as a 'ruler' to measure Patty's height.

I'll respond to the other posts later on tonight. :)

Guest demon

I'll give it a whirl...

What is the purpose of the pink line extending from Bob's foot into the Patty frames?

to show the length of time in years that this nonsense that its anything but a suit has gone on...

Bill, what is your take on the summary put forth by John Green on this film ? I am thinking in regards to the difficulty of putting a person in a suit that would allow for the apparent MASS-SIZE dimensions differences between men like Bob H and any other sapiens that might come up as a special buddy playing tricks. Also, and forgive me for not reading EVERY thread on this controverial subject, but the general take by bigfooters I presume is that most accept this vid as authentic at this stage? For me it doesnt matter since there are so many other things that scream as or more loud than this (Personal experiences collectively running the entire swath of secondary evidence plus other circumstances). Any response by others on this reference to John Greens personal stance and why... would be excellent. I always got the impression she was approximately just over six foot in her slumped stance and maybe six six fully upright shoulders back in the proper straight alignment that sasQ rarely if ever exhibit.

Bill

treeknocker:

I am not familiar with John Green's material you referenced. About all I can say in this topic is that the body, if a suit, has a custom sculpted and molded body padding to the specifications of the person inside and the specifications of the Patty body outside. The descriptions of footabll shoulder pads and no torso padding is rather laughable, from my experience. I just wish somebody (like Kit, hint, hint) would make a suit to Bob H's specifications and film a person running around in it, and I think that would settle the arguments quite splendidly. Hopefully Kit can get something like that done with Morris helping, for his project.

Bill

SweatyYeti

You seem to have shown that Patty is a few inches short of the 6'2" BH. I'm guessing Patty at about 5'10, maybe less. Would that be correct?

RayG

Just to elaborate on my earlier response....the comparison is comparing their body length proportions...not necessarily their 'absolute' lengths. So the scaling for Bob can be arbitrarily chosen...depending on exactly how you want to compare their relative body/limb dimensions.

For instance, I had already made a similar Patty/Bob comparison, using a different scaling for Bob...this time scaling his image so that his height matches Patty's...and, in this case, the elbow-joints are greatly mis-aligned...(moreso than in the other comparison)...

PattyBobEEKCompAG2.gif

The important factor, in these comparisons, is that there are certain Key points on Patty's and Bob's bodies which must match-up, if Bob was in fact Patty.

Those points are...

1) the eyes, or, the 'Horizontal level' of the eyes...

2) any point along the 'Vertical center-line' of the body

3) the elbows

4) the knees

5) the bottom of the feet...

BobHMeasurementPoints.jpg

All of those points are...(in Patty's case)...unaffected by a suit, and any potential padding inside the suit.

(Even though a suit may add an inch, or two, to the bottom of the feet...that's an insignificant amount, considering the overall picture. And, it can be adjusted for.)

And....so far, it seems that no matter how you scale 'em...you can't make all of those points match-up.