SweatyYeti

Was Bob Heironimus Patty? Pt 1

kitakaze

Kit:

"Bill, the way your statement was worded, it did not present a maybe. It was written in such a way that the reader gets the impression that Phil endorsed the idea the suit was split at the waist and had a draw string... "

(referenced to what I said, as follows) Bill, on 08 January 2011 - 08:34 PM, said:

"I would love to read even one description from a real suit maker (aside from Morris) endorsing the football shoulder pads and waist split and drawstring (plus the horsehide face mask, if any Hollywood types would sign off on that one too, or the hip wader line)."

I will be glad to retract the statement and say instead:

" I would love to read even one description from a real suit maker endorsing the football shoulder pads and waist split and drawstring (plus the horsehide face mask, if any Hollywood types would sign off on that one too, or the hip wader line)."

Frankly, I've read so many truly laughable descriptions of the fabled suit, that it's getting confusing who endorsed which idiotic description. And we have one person here in the forum who loves to expound on how Bob H's suit was made, while this member's total sum of suit making knowledge could be put in a thimble, and still have room for an agent's heart and a list of all the dignified and tasteful things all the Kardashian sisters have done in their lives.

For the record, I have every confidence what we see isn't a Morris suit modified in any way, by any person, and if you can persuade Phil to do a good recreation of Patty, his effort will more eloquently prove the PGF isn't from his company's product line than anything I could say.

Anyways, this is the best I can do to correct any misunderstanding from my prior post and the "aside from Morris" remark.

Bill

I will never make any pretensions to being a suit maker, but the two piece and drawstring description sounds all kinds of wrong to me.

Here is something I would love for you to get into heavy...

Patty is a man in a suit. Just roll with me on this one. You don't have to actually believe it - just take the premise and explain as an expert how Patty was made. I don't expect you to describe it the way Chris Walas did, just lay out when you look at patty what you would do to make that happen on screen.

Any ideas?

kitakaze

Does anyone have any other footage or pictures of any Morris suits

I have three phonebook size catalogues given to me personally by Phil of Morris Costume suits.

Guest demon

I agree it looks very natural..difficult imagining shoulder pads of some sort underneath a suit there.

natural shoulders?? yet upside down.

Guest Thepattywagon

Pat, thanks for taking and posting those. There is nothing like the real world, right?

I would add that I don't think the artists "wishful thinking" rendition is faithful to the photographic image.

I can see what you are referring to, but I don't see that you duplicate the angulation we see in the images of Patty. Pat, recall that these two primates are walking with a forward lean. If you duplicate this posture, I think you will see that the shoulders and scapulae slide forward and away from a profile-visible position, and the profile of the back is like that shown for Bob H. I hate to ask you to take more pictures, but that might settle it to your satisfaction. Furthermore, we see no evidence of a protruding scapula in views of PattyBob that show the back. Rather, the back seems to suggest the outlines of shoulder pads.

mvowoi.jpg

There is a very simple explanation for the abrupt angle in Patty's upper back.

1.) Her torso is turned so that her LEFT side is angled back toward the camera as compared to the pic of Bob. This combined with the turning of her head during the lookback caused her left shoulder/scapula area to protrude.

Had her RIGHT side been angled more toward the camera during lookback, I doubt the 'bulge' in her back would be as noticeable, and would have a smoother curve like Bob's.

Guest demon

Here's the saddle bag area. Humans get these with age and weight.

post-242-012168400 1294618994_thumb.jpg

so why doesn't it move in conjunction with the movement of the leg.right leg goes back right cheek should go up.yet it doesn't,it just hangs there in mid air.lifeless.I don't see saddle bags. I do see a line where the leg part goes under the middle section.As bob H has claimed he was wearing some kind of waders.Which would reach the top of his thigh.Right about where the horizontal seem line is.That's why to me you can see the mid section of the suit move over the leg piece.And why a huge rear like that doesn't show any signs of movement.

Edited by demon

parnassus,

Images posted thanks to Bill.

The sketch is not of this particular frame, it was done a bit back with no regard to this topic. However if you posted it beside the correct frame, I'd think it would be quite close.I just went to the mirror, leaned forward to variouse degrees, moved around, and I can still create the suggested gibbus. I'm satisfied. I'm guessin' you are still of the opinion no upright primate can simply create such a apparent gibbus with its scapula, am I correct? Like I said, not a problem ta do, as I said before, that I could easily do it, an I just did it leanin' forward as you suggested infront of the mirror. So, if I show you it can easily be created, this gibbus, completely naturally with the scapula alone while leanin' forward, what then parnassus. I'd reckon an apology, not to me, but in general. An you'd have to admit that what you say is created by shoulder pads can easily be created by scapula. Sound about right.

Pat...

Pat,

The look that you were able to create by articulating your scapula in a particular way, is close to that of the sketch that you've drawn. I believe, however, that you would be hard pressed to maintain that same look across your entire back, if we were able to view a short video clip of you striding across your back yard with both of your arms swinging.

From what I can see, it is the static shape/angle of the subject's spine and back, whatever it's made of, that creates what I believe you refer to as the "gibbus", and not the scapula as it moves with the swinging of the subject's arms. The gibbus angle in the picture of you is created by your shoulder blade, and not the overall shape of your spine and back.

Look, again, at the gif. It gives a much better perspective than any single picture. As the subject's right arm swings forward and then backward, there is no change in the gibbus. That is because it is not the scapula that is causing the gibbus. It is, rather, the shape of the subject's back that created that angle.

post-6024-1211062676.gif

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

Edited by Romano

kitakaze

I1, I did not write that. Please don't do that. There are people reading who will not understand that I didn't write that.

If you have something you would like to suggest, please do so yourself. You want me to take for a moment that Patty is a real animal?

OK. She's a bipedal hominid with anomalous features. She has hirsute breasts and looks explosively lactating, but there is for some reason no baby clinging to her as there should be, like with this mother orang...

She has a pronounced sagittal crest, yet no massive jaw or protuberant belly for the mastication and digestion of rough, fibrous plant matter. The sagittal crest should serve as an attachment point for the temporalis muscles. She has inexplicably extending calcanues bones that do so in a manner that would suggest highly a inhibited gait. There seems to be some massive trauma to the thigh that looks rather like an old scar left by a great chainsaw gash. Her flesh on the arm seems to be quite loose and flabby. Her buttocks seems to have a massive deposit of cellulose usually only seen in captive apes that are sedentary and have poor eating habits. Where is all this fat in her diet coming from?

There is something going on here in the lower limb anatomy that I can't even begin to explain. It seems the calcaneus is able to collapse within the leg during some extreme muscle contraction...

abfoot.gif

Her proportions are manifestly human, but she is clearly not human. One wonders exactly what she is doing in the area. The area was being worked at the time by a timber crew, but also a known hoaxer as well. Was she drawn to the area by the hoaxed BF family tracks and hoping to join a family unit after losing her baby to some malady or accident?

There is an extreme anomaly in the matter of her body weight. She seems to defy physics. She allegedly has left broad flat footed 14.5 inch tracks that have sunk deeper into the substrate than that of 1300 lbs of horse and rider standing on 4 inch diameter hooves.

Oddly, near the end of the film sequence, her gait goes from compliant to a normal straight legged erect one. It may be that she was feigning injury and attempting to lure the armed humans on horses away from the area and then gave up when they didn't follow.

Guest demon

I1, I did not write that. Please don't do that. There are people reading who will not understand that I didn't write that.

If you have something you would like to suggest, please do so yourself. You want me to take for a moment that Patty is a real animal?

OK. She's a bipedal hominid with anomalous features. She has hirsute breasts and looks explosively lactating, but there is for some reason no baby clinging to her as there should be, like with this mother orang...

She has a pronounced sagittal crest, yet no massive jaw or protuberant belly for the mastication and digestion of rough, fibrous plant matter. The sagittal crest should serve as an attachment point for the temporalis muscles. She has inexplicably extending calcanues bones that do so in a manner that would suggest highly a inhibited gait. There seems to be some massive trauma to the thigh that looks rather like an old scar left by a great chainsaw gash. Her flesh on the arm seems to be quite loose and flabby. Her buttocks seems to have a massive deposit of cellulose usually only seen in captive apes that are sedentary and have poor eating habits. Where is all this fat in her diet coming from?

There is something going on here in the lower limb anatomy that I can't even begin to explain. It seems the calcaneus is able to collapse within the leg during some extreme muscle contraction...

Her proportions are manifestly human, but she is clearly not human. One wonders exactly what she is doing in the area. The area was being worked at the time by a timber crew, but also a known hoaxer as well. Was she drawn to the area by the hoaxed BF family tracks and hoping to join a family unit after losing her baby to some malady or accident?

There is an extreme anomaly in the matter of her body weight. She seems to defy physics. She allegedly has left broad flat footed 14.5 inch tracks that have sunk deeper into the substrate than that of 1300 lbs of horse and rider standing on 4 inch diameter hooves.

Oddly, near the end of the film sequence, her gait goes from compliant to a normal straight legged erect one. It may be that she was feigning injury and attempting to lure the armed humans on horses away from the area and then gave up when they didn't follow.

**** fine post lol. don't forget the tracks left by that huge foot don't match the pics of that huge foot.

Uhmm, there was a naked guy in this thread. What is going on?

Bill

Kit:

"Here is something I would love for you to get into heavy...

Patty is a man in a suit. Just roll with me on this one. You don't have to actually believe it - just take the premise and explain as an expert how Patty was made. I don't expect you to describe it the way Chris Walas did, just lay out when you look at patty what you would do to make that happen on screen.

Any ideas?"

Well, I did this once, three years ago, in the Creature Suit Analysis, part 5 or 6 I believe. Suffice to say, with 3 years of looking at our lovely lady, I'd probably do it differently now.

The problem is, I'd explain techniques that were possible then, but so way beyond Roger or Phil's capability that it wouldn't do much good. If I dumb it down to the apparent prevailing skeptical explanation, I couldn't describe that with a straight face.

I did do a lot of this in my Report Two Year Review, Part 2, describing how a suit might be made to show what I see, and why I found the suit idea problematic. Doubt if I could do better than that document at the present time.

Bill

SweatyYeti

Yep! Think it through a LOT more, Parn.

Your 'angled back = football shoulder pads under a costume' assertion has been thoroughly debunked.

For good measure, xspider...here is a little more debunking of it... :)

This montage shows the very specialized rounded contour..('round' in every direction)...of Patty's butt....along with it's significant size...

PattyButtContourARAG1.gif

In sharp contrast to that, is parn's proposal of non-specialized shoulder pads, for Patty's bulky shoulders...

PattyShoulderPadsParnyStyle2.jpg

Other than the fact that that combination would be the ultimate 'Odd Couple'....it's a simply fantastic theory, of parnassus'!

Good work, parn!! :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest demon

For good measure, xspider...here is a little more debunking of it... :)

This montage shows the very specialized rounded contour..('round' in every direction)...of Patty's butt....along with it's significant size...

PattyButtContourARAG1.gif

In sharp contrast to that, is parn's proposal of non-specialized shoulder pads, for Patty's bulky shoulders...

PattyShoulderPadsParnyStyle2.jpg

Other than the fact that that combination would be the ultimate 'Odd Couple'....it's a simply fantastic theory, of parnassus'!

Good work, parn!! :lol:

????? are they supposed to represent shoulder pads.lol oooooh k

SweatyYeti

Bill wrote:

The problem is, I'd explain techniques that were possible then, but so way beyond Roger or Phil's capability...

Not only do 'suit experts' think that Patty's realism is "beyond the abilities of an amateur", such as Roger....even major skeptics of Bigfoot, like Chris packham, think so...

On the other hand....kitakaze thinks that Roger did, in fact, turn a Morris suit into Patty...and, did so within a time frame of only about 8 weeks... :huh:

Yeah.........right...

Incorrigible1

Bill wrote:

Not only do 'suit experts' think that Patty's realism is "beyond the abilities of an amateur", such as Roger....even major skeptics of Bigfoot, like Chris packham, think so...

On the other hand....kitakaze thinks that Roger did, in fact, turn a Morris suit into Patty...and, did so within a time frame of only about 8 weeks... :huh:

Yeah.........right...

Dammit, don't kill my dream. I, too, with some surplus high school football shoulder pads, some horse hide, a glass eye, and a pair of toilet plungers can become a successful costume maker like Bill Munns or Rick Baker. I've already ordered my Morris costume and look for me in Hollywood in mid March.

Hey, I've got some dude named Long in my corner!

Guest demon

Bill wrote:

Yeah.........right...

more believable than saying that is, with any stretch of the imagination a real creature.when clearly its a suit with many flaws.