Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crowlogic

Bob Heironimus And Bob Gimlin's Friendship

kitakaze
Could you please provide an example of this happening with a suit.....in the real world?

And, the line for the 'upper-arm bone' is resting comfortably on the upper-edge of Patty's upper-arm.

Could you please provide an example of this happening with a suit.....in the real world?

Can I accept an invitation to derail? No, thank you. You can choose and appropriate thread and by all means, go ahead and ask me there. This thread is about the problem of the known friendshio between Heironimus and Gimlin. If you'll be so generous as to return in kind regarding the question for you gathering dust in the Poser 7 thread, I will happily accommodate you with your above questions.

As for the topic of this thread, Bob Heironimus covered Bob Gimlin by denying to an investigator asking all the right questions that he had any involvement in a film we know he was a cast member of. Heironimus didn't know that Long had the cast photo from Larry Lund. Why'd Bob cover his friend Bob, Sweaty?

Gimlin and Heironimus worked together for years. Everyone at Noel Pepsi Corporation knew Heironimus and Gimlin were in a hoaxed famous Bigfoot movie together. Even the fricking boss knew. How can Gimlin have trusted someone so much under those circumstances?

SweatyYeti

Can I accept an invitation to derail? No, thank you. You can choose and appropriate thread and by all means, go ahead and ask me there.

You can support your own highly-flawed work...in any thread you like.

Guest COGrizzly

Everyone at Noel Pepsi Corporation knew Heironimus and Gimlin were in a hoaxed famous Bigfoot movie together. Even the fricking boss knew.

Hey kit. I had heard here and there that people in the community "knew" it was a hoax. Quick question. Do you have any references or have spoke with any of these people? Have they ever "gone on record"? How did you get this info? Thanks man. Not trying to grill ya or anything, just curious.

And not to "derail", but I have always considered the fact that these guys set up for a hoax, then by-gosh-n-by-golly, ran across a real female bigfoot. It's possible and not likely, I know.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

As for the topic of this thread, Bob Heironimus covered Bob Gimlin by denying to an investigator asking all the right questions that he had any involvement in a film we know he was a cast member of. Heironimus didn't know that Long had the cast photo from Larry Lund.

Why'd Bob cover his friend Bob, Sweaty?

It wasn't because 'Bob was Patty'... :) .....note the bending at the last joint of the fingers...(on Patty's exceptionally long arms)...

PattyF72F3XXBob-ArmsFingersAG1.gif

How did Bob do that??? The world may never know...

(Heck...Bob doesn't even know... :lol: )

Guest Wookie73

Ummm, there is no bending of the last joint, if you look at yer own pic there closely you will see a stiff 3-4 section that moves as one... there is no angle change in mid finger area there.

You can have the opinion the BH wasn't Patty, but at least present evidence that is what you claim it to be.

SweatyYeti

Ummm, there is no bending of the last joint, if you look at yer own pic there closely you will see a stiff 3-4 section that moves as one... there is no angle change in mid finger area there.

You can have the opinion the BH wasn't Patty, but at least present evidence that is what you claim it to be.

Ummm....yes there is bending at the 'last joint'...close to the end of the fingers...

BobPattyFingerBendAG3.gif

There is also bending at the wrist....and clear bending/curling of the fingers...

F302-F303AG1.gif

PattyWristBendAG3Large.gif

The problem for Bob Heironimus....(and Phil Morris)...is that Bob has never once claimed that he had any ability to bend the fingers of "the suit"...whatsoever......let alone beyond the reach of his own fingers.

Bob has never made such a claim....because he's CLUELESS about Patty's fingers bending.

BouncingBobbyBoo2.gif

He thinks he wore these stiff things... :lol: ....

ArmExtensions5.jpg

In fact....Patty displayed a regular pattern, as she walked....of curling her fingers as she swung her arm forward....and straightening the fingers as she swung her arm backwards...

VF324-F325FingerBend-Frame309AG1.gif

PattyFingersBendingComp2A.jpg

Here are two Frames...in which Patty's arm is swung forward...and her fingers are curled...

F302-F390-FingersCurled.jpg

And, here are three Frames in which Patty's arm is swung back...and the fingers are perfectly straight...

F309-F335-F442-FingersStraight.jpg

This is much more indicative of a natural habit of movement...than it is of someone deliberately controlling the fingers of a 'hand extension'....done 'for show'. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest Primate

Well

I'm seeing the section Wookie73 is referring too (movement at the fingers and wrist to be sure) AND what seems to be middle finger wiggle .

Oh and to "rerail".. Letting co-workers hold nonsense opinions of

Guest Wookie73

I was surprised to discover there were people who still thought this was real!!!! I'm going to refrain from debating in here is at appears to be a bit fundamentalist on both sides.... You folks enjoy

Edited by Wookie73

kitakaze
Oh and to "rerail".. Letting co-workers hold nonsense opinions of

of...?

You don't seemed to have finished your sentence there, but here is a critical point. If Gimlin and Heironimus' boss and all their coworkers think Gimlin was in a hoax because of people talking to Heironimus, great, fine who cares what they think? What matters is what Gimlin thinks of his longtime friend Bob Heironimus. Bob Heironimus confirming to other people Yakima that he was in a hoax with Patterson and Gimlin is not some new thing. It's been at least since 1970 according to witnesses, but really right back to '67 when including the Idle Hour and the suit handling at Opal Heironimus' home.

So the point is that living in as small a town as Yakima was and being how information gets around so quickly, how can Gimlin say that he trusted Heironimus so much?

And more than that, why did Heironimus cover for Gimlin and deny any involvement in a Patterson film we know he was involved?

You guys must realize that when average non-believer people hear this stuff, it absolutely flabbergasts them that people still think it's real after finding out that the only man on Earth ever to publicly claim to have been in the suit was in a Roger Patterson movie in 1967, has been friends with Bob Gimlin for decades, lives nine doors from him, protected Gimlin when an investigator came sniffing around by saying he wasn't in that film we have proof you were in, worked for years at Noel Pepsi Corporation with Bob Gimlin where even their boss knew he was in the film, his horse was used in the PGF for reasons Gimlin can't decide on, has passed two polygraphs he went into not knowing the outcome, confronted Al DeAtley about payment decades ago, whose wife and Gimlin's are still friends, and was witnessed in October 1967 coming back to Yakima in his mother's car with a suit in the trunk seen by multiple witnesses and even handled by three people.

To non-believer people, that is a giant herd of what-the-frack.

SweatyYeti

Go ask Bobby how he made the fingers bend, as seen in the images above, kit....and you'll get a blank stare from the guy....in return... :lol:

Patty's fingers curl in the forward part of her arm swing....and they straighten-out completely, in every backswing.

And, it isn't happening 'automatically' as the arm swings, as a function of "suit construction".....since Patty's fingers can be seen to move between Frames 61 and 72....in which the arm is in the same position...hanging straight down...

handmove1ag.gif

Therefore, it must be happening under the conscious...(or sub-conscious)...control of Patty's brain.

Or, if you're one of those who 'believes' in Bob's stories....under Bob's conscious control....with his fingers well-short of the "suit's" fingers...

PattyFingerBend-BobCompAG1Lined.gif

So, why don't you call Bob, kit....and ask him how he accomplished this movement of the fingers?....and get it on video.

Let's see Bob fumble around for some kind of "answer"... :lol:

You're friends with him...right? You have his phone number....right? This is your 'mission'...right? You are going to ask him about this.......right?

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

While you're asking him about the 'hand device' in the "suit", kit....how about you ask him 'bout the butt??......how it managed to show this degree of independent movement....with this degree of realistic shape, and anatomical detail...

PBAG3.gif

And why he has never mentioned ONE WORD about these extensive, unique features of the "suit he wore". :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest Bipedal Ape

its clearly a mechanical suit:D

Guest Thepattywagon

I wonder if Heironimus shook his friend Bob Gimlin's hand after his runway debut, while he was still in the suit. Judging by the movement of the hand in Sweaty's pics, he would have been capable of a pretty firm handshake.

I also wonder if the glove pulled off when Gimlin helped him out of that hole he jumped into. :blink:

My opinion regarding the friendship between these two guys has always been that Gimlin chose to take the high road and not cause any unnecessary strife between he and Bob H. That by no means is an admission of any part in a hoax. I just think Gimlin knows what he saw and who was and was not there that day, and is okay with the other Bob making a fool of himself.

Guest Bipedal Ape

OK Bob this time make sure you use those finger levers inside the suit. We want to make sure theres finger movement so when fanatics analyse the footage they will be fooled by the long arms. OK take your places everyone... TAKE 2, AND ACTION.

SweatyYeti

OK Bob this time make sure you use those finger levers inside the suit.

We want to make sure theres finger movement so when fanatics analyse the footage they will be fooled by the long arms. OK take your places everyone... TAKE 2, AND ACTION.

To be more precise...

"We want to make sure there's finger movement so when fanatics analyse the footage 44 years from now they will be fooled by the long arms."

What I mean...by adding the '44 years from now'....is that this subtle curling of the fingers, in the 'forward half' of the arm swing...is not something which was done 'for show'.....because.....it barely 'shows'.

It took a full 44 years for this detail to be brought-out of the Film.

If it wasn't done 'for show'...then it had to have been done for some other reason....like a 'natural movement' of the subject's hands.

Btw....well said, pattywagon... :) ...I gave you a 'plus'.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Sign in to follow this