Bigfoot "speech"

Thanks for that very intelligent and thoughtful reply. Take five, and smoke another one if you have it.

If you listened to Bipedalist' clip, you would agree that it sounds almost exactly like Jerome "Curly" Howard of "The Three Stooges". My response was mearly humor attached to that particular clip. Obviously the joke was lost on you. My apologies for insulting your intelligence.-Knuck

If you listened to Bipedalist' clip, you would agree that it sounds almost exactly like Jerome "Curly" Howard of "The Three Stooges". My response was mearly humor attached to that particular clip. Obviously the joke was lost on you. My apologies for insulting your intelligence.-Knuck

Obviously.

Edited by Branco

BFF Patron

Dang I lost my drafted post. Anyway, I think the most fascinating file is the rapid fire sequence in volume 2 which has amazing prosody, and intonation of human-like speech, if that was an original file recorded in the 70's that indicates some pretty impressive capacities of these beings. The whoop recordings to me are the signal that there may be some validity to the recordings since that particular sound has been recorded across the country from nocturnal animals that have not been recognized. After listening to alot of these recordings there were a few that stood out but nothing definitive.....I even listened to one backwards ala Abbey Road.....and it still had good prosody. :)

Jokes aside, on a serious note, I'm not sure I heard any latin, but I have heard the "samarai gibberish" spoken AT ME. And the speaker was only 75 ft. away, one tree between us.-Knuck

Bronco, is it the phrase "who are You" ?

At one place in the CD, I and some others thought maybe that was was one phrase or question that the critters used, but it is not the one that seems so plain to me. The one I am asking about does appear to contain one single word - in another language - that means "are you" plus another word. You are very close my friend. Good ear! (Do you speak or understand other languages?)

Well now, if Bigfoot speaks Latin, I'll have to dust off a few books. Chris B.

It's sounds like a Latin based language phrase, not Latin itself.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

It's sounds like a Latin based language phrase, not Latin itself.

Just a light hearted poke, no offense intended old buddy. ;) Chris B.

Jokes aside, on a serious note, I'm not sure I heard any latin, but I have heard the "samarai gibberish" spoken AT ME. And the speaker was only 75 ft. away, one tree between us.-Knuck

It seems that "smarai gibberish" may be used by females when they are in the company of a male, and when she is agitated or alarmed. I have heard a calm "conservation" between what sounded like a female -higher pitched and faster paced - and one that had a deeper, and much slower paced speech. Human-like in all respects. Always a good way from me, but both times I was listening through a sound dish. The language was unknown to me.

Just a light hearted poke, no offense intended old buddy. ;) Chris B.

OK Chris, thanks. You know when folks get old, their skin gets thin. :rolleyes:

At one place in the CD, I and some others thought maybe that was was one phrase or question that the critters used, but it is not the one that seems so plain to me. The one I am asking about does appear to contain one single word - in another language - that means "are you" plus another word. You are very close my friend. Good ear! (Do you speak or understand other languages?)

No I don't , It would just seem to be a logical question to ask when communicating with a stranger. Though I do have recorded vocalizations that could be interpreted to be the phrase "who are you" in a screaming sort of voice like this one below.

strange-cry.wav

Here's one of my favorites.

I think I can hear a "Hello" at the beginning, then another big "Helloooo", & one of those snorts that they do at the end.

There's also something that sounds like "Get out".

Edited to add that one of the "30 mph. 300 pound frogs is in it, too.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest vilnoori

No I don't , It would just seem to be a logical question to ask when communicating with a stranger. Though I do have recorded vocalizations that could be interpreted to be the phrase "who are you" in a screaming sort of voice like this one below.

strange-cry.wav

That doesn't sound like words. It sounds like a yip, then a kid howling. But the kid has a wierd sound. Reminds me of that sound I heard. It was the same kind of thing. The sound of a kid humming tunelessly, but it had a wierd sound. It was not one of our kids.

BFF Patron

Here's one of my favorites.

I think I can hear a "Hello" at the beginning, then another big "Helloooo", & one of those snorts that they do at the end.

There's also something that sounds like "Get out".

Edited to add that one of the "30 mph. 300 pound frogs is in it, too.

Starting about 13 seconds I hear some interesting click patterns. What was your explanations for the clicks? I hear some speech-like phonemes in a chain that sounds like background talking starting at about 14.5 seconds I then hear what sounds like the three stooges file I posted the other day or a horse whinny at about 18.5 seconds. I like the last click sequence, I'm sure it was BF cracking his knuckles lol (jk). Was there background human speech in this file? How about known background animal noises? I like listening to sound files so this is certainly voluntary exploration/explication on your part, not trying to challenge anything.