Sign in to follow this  
Crowlogic

Roger Filmed Pgf From Horseback

funny thing is, Heironimus: "I got out there and waited, he gave me the signal, he was sitting on my horse that he took down there,on which horse HE RODE double from camp-site to film-site he can't remember!

PBeaton

An audio signal - a shout.

Heironimus has never specified seeing anything regarding Roger shaking the camera. The fact that he was in a movie that another cast member reports being filmed largely from horseback and the limitations of his vision are all important factors to consider. What he actually did or did not see and how he could see it are excellent examples of questions to ask Bob in this format...

http://bigfootforums...imus-interview/

As indicated by his hours long grilling on Bigfoot Live, Heironimus is not afraid of questions on the subject.

kitakaze,

Am I missin' somethin' ? Your sayin' Bob H. never specified seein' anythin' bout Roger shakin' the camera, an in your post above you even have him tellin' how Roger was sittin' on his horse pushin' the film(camera) up an down to make it bouncy.

I also noticed you mentioned Bob H. said Roger was on his horse(Chico, a brown horse) but I also recall you sayin' Bob H. said Roger rode a gray mottled horse, still not sure bout that one.

An by the other movie...you're refferin' to the movie Bob H. says he wasn't in...but was...right.

Why should he be affraid of answerin' questions...I wouldn't be if I wasn't worried bout just makin' things up as I went along. Go ahead, ask me how the shark fishin' was on the week end... :rolleyes:

Pat...

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

Very good points, Pat!... :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

thermalman

All in favor? Aye!

Edited by thermalman
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

There is a major flaw in Heironimus' claim that Roger was sitting on a horse when he began filming...under the scenario in which the Film was announced the same day as it was filmed.

In the October 21st 'Times Standard' article..

....Roger was quoted as stating that...(paraphrasing)...."the horse reared and threw him off...and he had to let the horse go".

Given the wild swinging of the camera in the opening seconds of the Film....there was no way that Roger could have known if the horses' head/mane was caught in the view of the camera...until after viewing the Film. But neither Roger, nor anyone else... could not have reviewed the Film, so shortly after it was shot.

Under the 'same day announcement' scenario....Roger's claim that he was off the horse could have (and would have) instantly blown his 'hoax', upon a showing of the Film...if any part of the horses' head was visible directly in front of the camera.

Without being able to review the Film first....Roger would have been taking a huge risk in making-up such a false detail.

Of course....Heironimus has also proposed that the Film was announced '2-3 weeks later'. That scenario could 'co-exist' with the 'filming from horseback' claim....(since Roger could have invented the 'bucked-off' detail after reviewing the Film)......but the '2-3 week delay' scenario has massive problems, of it's own.....for various reasons.

One major problem with that scenario....is that Heironimus claims that Roger and Bob arrived back at Yakima the day after he arrived. If so...that means that Roger and Bob would have to have made a 2nd trip to Bluff Creek...for the announcement on the 20th.

(They were there on October 20th....they were seen by Al Hodgeson, at his store. )

There is a small problem in the logic of Roger and Bob making two trips to Bluff Creek, to create this "hoax".....why bother doing it in two trips...when it could have been accomplished in one???

One additional problem with the '2-3 week delay' scenario...is that the colors of the Foliage would have been 2-3 weeks out of sync...between what was on the film...and what would have been seen....at the scene.

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

Thanks ! Right back at ya for the above post.

:drinks:

Pat...

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

Thanks ! Right back at ya for the above post.

:drinks:

Pat...

Thank you, Pat! :drinks:

thermalman

Great post at #725 SY..........right from the horse's mouth. ;)

Edited by thermalman

SweatyYeti

Great post at #725 SY..........right from the horse's mouth. ;)

Thanks, Thermalman... :)

Even 'mixing-and-matching' different versions of Bob's 'stories/confession' .....there doesn't seem to be even one sensible scenario, that can be put together.

OntarioSquatch

The contradictions are undeniable. Even for Kitakaze 8)

BFSleuth

I admit to getting a tad lost in the maze of possible versions of the hoax scenario. Has anyone put together a chart of timelines or something that might make it easier as a reference tool? Sort of a PGF skeptics reference guide?

thermalman

I tried here, post #2215, but couldn't think of enough skeptical phrases or angles! :) My bad. LOL

Edited by thermalman

Just an fyi on linking to a specific post. If you click on the post number (#2215 for example) you will be prompted to copy the link location to the clipboard so you can link right to the specific post.

http://bigfootforums...post__p__622927

Comes in handy with those really long threads. :)

Thanks for posting that video of the Times Standard article SweatyYeti. I didn't know it existed. With all the mystery surrounding what actually happened its nice to get some clarification on the matter.

Sign in to follow this