A Revealing Gif Of Patty

Drew

This GIF jumps out at you.

af0f2f11.gif

Note;

1 the lack of movement on the buttocks

2 the lack of bending in the fingers

3 the right shoulder looks like a football pad

4 the foot looks like it is stiff and big like a clown foot.

5 the left calf looks like a costume problem.

I don't think the tracks at bluff creek were made by the feet of Patty.

Any other observations?

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 1

It's all subjective, Drew, based on one's opinion. I could very easily say:

1. The creature looks extremely muscular, and the buttocks don't move much with each step due to the lack of body fat. Also notice the obvious butt-crack that so many claim is non-existent.

2. The fingers look very natural, not like gloves at all.

3. The shoulders, neck and back also are very natural looking, not consistent with shoulder pads and/or extra padding underneath a suit.

4. The right foot shows flexibility in the toes as she steps forward. As the right foot swings forward it appears that the toes are flexed upward before the foot comes back down.

5. The calves also look very muscular. Not like padding underneath hip waders.

bipedalist

Nape of neck and furrowed back mid-scapular region would not look as it does with shoulder pads. Also, what could be seen as shoulder pad also seems to be a well-defined trapezius and deltoid muscle set. Hamstring attachment of tendon and thigh muscle to back of left/right knee has the characteristic bipedal primate definition easily seen with depressions and characteristic appropriate shadow not seen with costumes to my knowledge. Why if you are picking on the left foot, does the right foot then appear to take a definite tapering and cup-like heel on lateral/posterior view? Back of right calf seems to show muscle bulge as if real muscle action. Arm swing is relaxed and fits with descriptions of this action from witnesses. Pixelation and brevity of .gif makes conclusions difficult to make re: most of these observations.

SweatyYeti

I've just recently been looking closely at the first few frames, shown in that gif...(the frames just before Frame 61)...and was noticing how Patty's arm hangs straight down. It doesn't angle-out in the least....like Blevin's arm's do, in his 'wide-bodied' suit. I can't post images of his suit, right now....but I will later.

If you were to draw a line along the center of Patty's arm...it leasds directly up to the location of her 'apparent shoulder-joint'. And, considering two significant factors....her extreme upper-body/shoulder width....and the dark shading in-betweeen the arm and the body....that is a pretty amazing effect for someone to pull-off, in a suit.

I'll post a similar animated-gif soon, that's more stable, and slower...that'll show exactly what I'm talking about.

indiefoot

Neither the hand nor the buttocks look static to me.

hand01.gifhiney01.gif

Drew

Is that not the glove hitting the leg and bending?

Thepattywagon

"I've just recently been looking closely at the first few frames, shown in that gif...(the frames just before Frame 61)...and was noticing how Patty's arm hangs straight down. It doesn't angle-out in the least....like Blevin's arm's do, in his 'wide-bodied' suit."

Exacty! I tried to describe the same thing earlier, by comparing the unnatural 'raised shoulder' look of the Cow Camp pics to the free swinging, relaxed arm swing of Patty. It's SO obvious that Bob's naive attempt to emulate one of Patty's more distinctive movement characteristics amounts to a goofy looking affectation.

What I DO notice is that it sure does look as if her right hand is touching her thigh in that special place as she swings her arm.

Also, just because her fingers are not necessarily cupped or showing signs of flexing, doesn't mean much, since there are other pics which show this finger movement. So, if anything, showing pics of her fingers hanging straight and non flexed, makes those pics that DO show this even more impactful.

To me, anyway. :)

indiefoot

Drew, in the OP you write 2 the lack of bending in the fingers

When movement of the hand is shown, you switch to Is that not the glove hitting the leg and bending?

parnassus

The back appears stiff, not shifting with the stride, and the area outlined in yellow is distinctly not natural. It seems to be the margin of the shoulder pads.

The arm swings under it and independent of it. Very not right.

15wxitz.png

Edited by parnassus

Drew

The blown up GIF has shown me that it is not stiff fingers, but rather, a lifeless glove hitting the leg.

southernyahoo
Neither the hand nor the buttocks look static to me.

Indie, the left buttocks is flexing as it pulls the left leg back. Quite natural looking. The right hand is flexing a little as one might expect as it swings, and changes direction at the back of it's swing. Not a rigid hand piece, or an empty glove as the wrist seems to bend as well IMO.

bipedalist

Good observations, I also notice some wagging/natural movements near the upper forearm/elbow, which would mean pretty stubby arms holding an artificial hand under the suit theory. Seems consistent with a differing morphology of humerus to lowerarm at elbow connection than human to me (different and non-human but dynamic, loose and natural). Almost as if some kind of extra flexibility is present in the joints/connective tissues allowing for that specific movement (double-jointedness?).

Guest Blackdog

What's with the left leg? Those don't look like natural muscles to me.

15wxitz.png

Edited by Blackdog

norseman

The first thing that really strikes me is how much the head hangs off the front of the body, and how low the head actually is.

That's my first real red flag concerning Bob H. in a gorilla suit.

The back appears stiff, not shifting with the stride, and the area outlined in yellow is distinctly not natural. It seems to be the margin of the shoulder pads.

The arm swings under it and independent of it. Very not right.

15wxitz.png

To corroborate parnassus, this two frame gif that we're all familiar with, reveals the scapula/shoulder, anatomical anomaly, clearly, and another 90 degree angle is visable. The bottom right edge of the panel runs, horizontally, too far beyond where the back would, in a real animal, tie into the shoulder area. Instead, it end unnaturally, and appears to be tied to nothing. The vertical edge runs up behind what would be, if this were a real animal, the posterior head of the deltoid. You can follow the line up to the top of the shoulder. In one frame the "deltoid" appears to be butted up against, and under the panel. In the other frame the subject's arm is in a more forward position and the separation between the "deltoid" and the panel is even more pronounced. I see nothing that resembles a scapula, either.

feet.gif

IMG_5300.jpg