Drew

A Revealing Gif Of Patty

SweatyYeti

The first thing that really strikes me is how much the head hangs off the front of the body, and how low the head actually is.

That's my first real red flag concerning Bob H. in a gorilla suit.

That's a good point, norseman...one that speaks very strongly against Herionimus. He...(along with many other people)...has a very upright posture, and his head simply wouldn't appear to project forward, like Patty's, when he's in a suit.

There are two factors, though, causing Patty's head to appear 'forward' and 'low'....one is simply the fact that her head projects forward, from her spine....and, the other factor, which isn't so obvious...is that Patty was on a higher level of ground, than Roger was....so the camera is looking up, at Patty.

That causes some 'vertical foreshortening' of Patty's height....and her head to appear 'low', as you said. :)

The difference in elevation is easier to see, in a full-frame image of Frame 72...

PattyFR72b.jpg

Her head appears 'taller' in other Frames...where Roger was on the same level of ground, as Patty...

PattyWalkingAwayAG10Fade2A.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

Neither the hand nor the buttocks look static to me.

hand01.gifhiney01.gif

The 2nd of those two animated gifs really shows the fine detail of muscle flexion in the buttox that you can't really discern from the longer-range view. Note the change in the pattern of light "bounce" off of the fur.

The blown up GIF has shown me that it is not stiff fingers, but rather, a lifeless glove hitting the leg.

Classic ad hoc hypothesis there, Drew. Too bad that it's nowhere near a valid debating technique.

The blown up GIF has shown me that it is not stiff fingers, but rather, a lifeless glove hitting the leg.

What your blow up shows me is how crappy the quality of the PGF can get when someone uses copies of copies then converts them into a 13 frame (1 step) GIF. Too bad the best of these 13 frames weren't from Cibachrome prints. Then maybe we'd have something to talk about, otherwise, no mas.

post-1-1108352952.gif

Edited by Gigantofootecus

parnassus

To corroborate parnassus, this two frame gif that we're all familiar with, reveals the scapula/shoulder, anatomical anomaly, clearly, and another 90 degree angle is visable. The bottom right edge of the panel runs, horizontally, too far beyond where the back would, in a real animal, tie into the shoulder area. Instead, it end unnaturally, and appears to be tied to nothing. The vertical edge runs up behind what would be, if this were a real animal, the posterior head of the deltoid. You can follow the line up to the top of the shoulder. In one frame the "deltoid" appears to be butted up against, and under the panel. In the other frame the subject's arm is in a more forward position and the separation between the "deltoid" and the panel is even more pronounced. I see nothing that resembles a scapula, either.

feet.gif

IMG_5300.jpg

excellent observation. That is the smoking gun.

Guest Blackdog

What's with the left leg? Those don't look like natural muscles to me.

15wxitz.png

Bump... Someone has to have an opinion.

I'm sure a skeptic will say that is a floppy part of the suit. What do the proponents think?

Yeah, looks kinda weird. Crap quality frames tho. So what part of the suit was that? Bob H didn't mention padding in the legs that could have malfunctioned.

Guest Blackdog

Loose fabric flapping when the mime walked.

So these "crappy" images have enough detail to show musculature, etc... But if they show what looks like floppy fabric there is something wrong with them?

Edit to add... It hasn't been established it was Bob in the suit so why does his description of it mean anything more than what he says? There could have been padding in the legs if Bob isn't telling the truth.

Edited by Blackdog

Loose fabric flapping when the mime walked.

So these "crappy" images have enough detail to show musculature, etc... But if they show what looks like floppy fabric there is something wrong with them?

Edit to add... It hasn't been established it was Bob in the suit so why does his description of it mean anything more than what he says? There could have been padding in the legs if Bob isn't telling the truth.

I never claimed they showed musculature, etc. I think they are too crap to show much of anything. Why don't you address a particular post, instead of generalizing?

Guest Blackdog

And I never said Bob was in the suit. Pot meet Kettle.

Guest The big grey man of ben ma

Would i be right in saying "this" animals scapula/shoulder panel runs, horizontally, too far beyond where the back would

tie into the shoulder area. Instead, it ends unnaturally, and appears to be tied to nothing. The vertical edge runs up behind

what would be, if this were a real animal, the posterior head of the deltoid. You can follow the line up to the top of the shoulder.

the "deltoid" appears to be butted up against, and under the panel. Arm

25847.jpeg

Edited by The big grey man of ben ma

Guest believer

She is real folks.

Look at the thickness of the spinal erectors.

Patty would be the best deadlifter in the world.

Short legs, long arms. She would from a mechanical standpoint deadlift over 1000lbs. easily.

Those trapezius have to support those huge arms.

I think a shot of me walking away from the camera would likely raise considerable awareness to how a very hair backside moves. Votes for my hair butt on BFF, yea or nea :)

indiefoot

What's with the left leg? Those don't look like natural muscles to me.

15wxitz.png

BD, this is the left leg from two frames earlier. More natural?

post-9-077199100 1295413683_thumb.jpg

Drew

That left leg always makes me think of old time hockey.

goalie.jpg