Drew

A Revealing Gif Of Patty

Guest demon

She is real folks.

Look at the thickness of the spinal erectors.

Patty would be the best deadlifter in the world.

Short legs, long arms. She would from a mechanical standpoint deadlift over 1000lbs. easily.

Those trapezius have to support those huge arms.

lmao thats all i can say.

Guest Blackdog

BD, this is the left leg from two frames earlier. More natural?

post-9-077199100 1295413683_thumb.jpg

Not really, I see the same anomaly but it looks further up the leg.

norseman

To corroborate parnassus, this two frame gif that we're all familiar with, reveals the scapula/shoulder, anatomical anomaly, clearly, and another 90 degree angle is visable. The bottom right edge of the panel runs, horizontally, too far beyond where the back would, in a real animal, tie into the shoulder area. Instead, it end unnaturally, and appears to be tied to nothing. The vertical edge runs up behind what would be, if this were a real animal, the posterior head of the deltoid. You can follow the line up to the top of the shoulder. In one frame the "deltoid" appears to be butted up against, and under the panel. In the other frame the subject's arm is in a more forward position and the separation between the "deltoid" and the panel is even more pronounced. I see nothing that resembles a scapula, either.

feet.gif

IMG_5300.jpg

The first thing that pops out to me with your footage comparison is that the butt does indeed move. Left to right, one buttock moves up and then the other.

(sorry that I'm not addressing the main part of your assertion, but I have no opinion)

Edited by norseman

parnassus

She is real folks.

Short legs, long arms. She would from a mechanical standpoint deadlift over 1000lbs. easily.

b,

I'm afraid I don't see anything to support your claim of erector spinae or trapezius. Can you trace what specific outlines you are referring to?

Edited by parnassus

PBeaton

To corroborate parnassus, this two frame gif that we're all familiar with, reveals the scapula/shoulder, anatomical anomaly, clearly, and another 90 degree angle is visable. The bottom right edge of the panel runs, horizontally, too far beyond where the back would, in a real animal, tie into the shoulder area. Instead, it end unnaturally, and appears to be tied to nothing. The vertical edge runs up behind what would be, if this were a real animal, the posterior head of the deltoid. You can follow the line up to the top of the shoulder. In one frame the "deltoid" appears to be butted up against, and under the panel. In the other frame the subject's arm is in a more forward position and the separation between the "deltoid" and the panel is even more pronounced. I see nothing that resembles a scapula, either.

feet.gif

IMG_5300.jpg

Romano,

This visible anatomical anomaly is actually quite visible in a great many frames. These two frames do I guess make it look a tad odd, however in multiple other frames/views it looks much more natural to me, in my opinion. If you look at the photo of my side profile, scapula not out, I believe you should see a fold of skin(two lines) comin' from my armpit. When my arm hangs down freely, this skin fold becomes vertical, an quite similar to what you are talkin' bout here. As for bein' able to follow this line up to top of shoulder, I see this as well, however I have also seen the same line on a gorilla photo, thus not necessarly unnatural.

The shadow parnassus mentioned I believe is simply created by the protrussion of the inferior angle(bottom) of the scapula, meetin' the shadowed area of the round torso/its side(note the right outside of arm also in its own shadow).

Impressive to me are the simple an completely natural anitomical features required for a large heavy bodied primate, as I believe this is. Large buttocks, massively full lower back, large scapula and large traps. Traps that appear to me to run up an attach higher up the back of the skull, as found in gorillas.

Pat...

PBeaton

b,

I'm afraid I don't see anything to support your claim of erector spinae or trapezius. Can you trace what specific outlines you are referring to?

parnassus,

I don't mean to answer for believer, but I for one support the claim. The erector spinae would be located where I see two massive (light colored) colums on either side of spine(lower back) above buttocks. An traps are the muscles runnin' from shoulder to back of head. Unlike the horizontal ridge runnin' across the top of shoulders created by shoulder pads, quite visible in all the football players we've seen, the subjects rise up from shoulder to meet the back of subjects head, as seen in a similarly massive primate, the gorilla.

Pat...

Guest believer

What you see in the rear of the leg is the hollow area at the back of the knee called the popliteal fossa.

The bulk of the hamstrings and their corresponding tendon insertions are just above and to the sides superiorly shadowing it.

Those big hamstrings stabilize her, as well as that 100lb butt, in climbing hills, walking as seen, etc.

Parnasus-

What program would allow me to outline those areas.

I know that media can be manipulated but her left spinal erectors contract as her right foot plants.

Feel your low back when you walk normally. Use the center of the spine as your baseline at belt level and feel the ridges of muscle on either side. These are what I am referring to as the spinal erectors.

Walking can be broken down segment by segment. Muscle by muscle. Trust me, I had to do it college.

The experts aren't blowing smoke. Listen to Meldrum, etc.

xspider1

Thanks, believer, that is an excellent observation. I did what you said and I noticed the opposing spinal erector contracting, just as you said. That Roger Patterson really did think of everything! :D haha

Guest believer

Looks like bald spots on both areas of the buttocks perhaps were she had been sitting or leaning up against some low support.

I would venture to say she has some directly underneath on her ischial tuberosities but you can't see them on any of the Gif's.

Built like the Hulk movie version.

Guest Blackdog

What you see in the rear of the leg is the hollow area at the back of the knee called the popliteal fossa.

The bulk of the hamstrings and their corresponding tendon insertions are just above and to the sides superiorly shadowing it.

Those big hamstrings stabilize her, as well as that 100lb butt, in climbing hills, walking as seen, etc.

I would honestly like to just take your word for it but because I've never seen anything resembling that anomaly in nature I just can't...Sorry.

I would sure like to see another example, as in a photograph, that shows the same thing.

Guest believer

This is sport tape to help the hamstrings.

The same spot at the bottom where it is open behind the knee is where the shadow is on Patty.

She is doing a standing leg curl every time she steps based on the film gait pattern.

Her foot comes nearly parallel to the ground. This is not how human gait is.

post-316-002063700 1295492058_thumb.jpg

Guest Blackdog

I'm sorry but both your examples obscure what you are trying to show.

The same spot at the bottom where it is open behind the knee is where the shadow is on Patty.

I understand the open spot behind the knee (I've been around for a while) but what I see is a protrusion in the area you are talking about and a bigger one above it. A shadow would be darker, these are lighter than the rest of the body that shows shadows.

The only shadow in that area that I see is caused by the upper protrusion and that shadow looks to be above the area you are referencing. If that is the area you are referencing what is that protrusion? That isn't the tendon that should normally be there.

If anything any muscle or tendon in that area should be stretching in that position, not flexing or protruding. A compliant gait (where the knees don't lock) should actually relax that area even more than a normal gait.

BTW... That knee looks pretty close to locked to me, which still doesn't explain the protrusions.

Are there any frames that show the right leg in a similar position? Or how about a picture showing a human in that position?

I could be persuaded but I haven't been yet.

15wxitz.png

She is doing a standing leg curl every time she steps based on the film gait pattern.

You know I've watched that portion of the video many times but I still have no idea how they came up with that. It always seemed more like wishful thinking to me considering that most of the film was shot at a mostly perpendicular angle. I don't see any evidence of that from the shots from the rear, where it should be very evident.

She is real folks.

Paddy would have also needed a substantial set of latissimi dorsi to lift a good size load to her knees. They may be there, but are obscured by the lower right corner, of the odd looking panel, that protrudes from the right side of her upper back, adjacent to her right "deltoid". Can you explain what anatomical feature that might translate too?

issa12a.jpgfeet.gif

parnassus

Romano,

This visible anatomical anomaly is actually quite visible in a great many frames. These two frames do I guess make it look a tad odd, however in multiple other frames/views it looks much more natural to me, in my opinion. If you look at the photo of my side profile, scapula not out, I believe you should see a fold of skin(two lines) comin' from my armpit. When my arm hangs down freely, this skin fold becomes vertical, an quite similar to what you are talkin' bout here. As for bein' able to follow this line up to top of shoulder, I see this as well, however I have also seen the same line on a gorilla photo, thus not necessarly unnatural.

The shadow parnassus mentioned I believe is simply created by the protrussion of the inferior angle(bottom) of the scapula, meetin' the shadowed area of the round torso/its side(note the right outside of arm also in its own shadow).

Impressive to me are the simple an completely natural anitomical features required for a large heavy bodied primate, as I believe this is. Large buttocks, massively full lower back, large scapula and large traps. Traps that appear to me to run up an attach higher up the back of the skull, as found in gorillas.

Pat...

Pat,

the human shoulder blade is illustrated in the diagram. Nothing in the film looks like that. Nor is there anything that looks like erectors. If you think there is, please show it so others can evaluate your ideas.