Harrison Hot Springs Sasquatch Summit

Guest tirademan

Guest tirademan

Hello all, just wanted to post this info on the upcoming Harrison Hot Springs Sasquatch Summit on April 9th.

I get to brag by saying I did the graphic design. Anyway, it should be a great time. See you there!

Tirademan

Edited to say...DOH! :) Can a Mod help me change the title to "Harrison Hot Springs" please? The edit pane wouldn't let me change the title. Thanks!

http://www.bigfootsongs.com/

The Sasquatch Summit - A Tribute to John Green

John Willison Green is a legendary figure in the history of sasquatch research. He wrote some of the most informative books on the subject and he acquired a database of sightings and encounters that is invaluable and unrivaled. He documented the subject like no one else and corresponded with anyone interested in the sasquatch. John’s contributions are well known; his epic tome “Sasquatch: the Apes Among Us†is the quintessential sasquatch book. After many years of tireless interest and inquiry, it’s time to gather in John’s hometown and celebrate his lifetime contribution to our bigfoot world. Please join us April 8, 9 & 10 for a weekend in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia.

GUEST OF HONOR: JOHN GREEN

Special Guests: Bob Gimlin, David Hancock, Loren Coleman, John Kirk

Presentations by: Dr. John Bindernagel, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Christopher L. Murphy, Thomas Steenburg with Bill Miller

Tributes by David Hancock, Jeff Meldrum, Bob Gimlin, Loren Coleman, John Kirk and others

The Sasquatch Summit will pay tribute to legendary sasquatch author and researcher John Green in his hometown of Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia. Just 2 hours east of Vancouver, B.C.

The event will be a gathering of bigfoot researchers, authors and enthusiasts brought together to celebrate the life and contributions of John Green. Friday, April 8th will start with registration opening at 4pm, and continue into the evening with light snacks and a no-host bar at an informal ‘Meet & Greet’ reception. Later there will be Round Table Discussions with well-known authors and investigators, a chance to catch up with friends, and time to browse amongst the vendors tables.

The conference is scheduled for Saturday, April 9th from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm. The presentations will focus on local sasquatch encounters, the current status of research, and the lifetime involvement of John Green in regards to sasquatch investigation. John himself will participate in a question and answer session as well.

A tribute banquet will take place Saturday evening from 6:30 – 9:00 pm. Unique sasquatch artifacts and evidence will be on display; rare books and commemorative items will also be available.

Tickets: $80 -includes admission to all events and banquet dinner.

$105 -Reserved Seating at conference and commemorative poster.

To Purchase Tickets, contact Tom Yamarone at: tyamarone@pacbell.net

(Sasquatch Summit T-shirt Ticket Package: add $20)

T-shirts can be pre-ordered to choose shirt size/color as there are multiple choices not just black, red or green as these mockups show here.

post-325-001611800 1295464750_thumb.jpg

post-325-085940600 1295464789_thumb.jpg

post-325-002477200 1295464921_thumb.jpg

post-325-083005900 1295464978_thumb.jpg

Edited by tirademan

Admin

Great job on the Graphics, TM. That black T-shirt looks fantastic!

Guest vilnoori

Do they come in camo or tie dye? :lol: I wish I could scrap together the money to come but I doubt it. And I live so close, too.

I'd need a passport! To go to CANADA! You can DRIVE to Canada!

Cheeze Louize!

Mine expired 15 years ago and I never bothered to get it renewed....can ya tell?

Pez, get down to the passport office now!

Vil, where there is a will there is a way. I don't know how you could not go when you live so close!

Guest vilnoori

I know. Its not so much that the money isn't there as that the Boss (hubby) wouldn't approve its use in such a frivolous, wasteful way when there are bills to pay, 4 kids to support (1 in post secondary ed), etc. etc. I just can't see it. Maybe someone could sneak me in as a staff member...sigh...

I know. Its not so much that the money isn't there as that the Boss (hubby) wouldn't approve its use in such a frivolous, wasteful way when there are bills to pay, 4 kids to support (1 in post secondary ed), etc. etc. I just can't see it. Maybe someone could sneak me in as a staff member...sigh...

Vil, if you wanna go, I'm sure that we here on the BFF can pool eighty bucks together for you to go. That's eight bucks per person for a group of ten. Simple. :)

On a side note:

You don't need a passport to go to Canada if your state (like Washington) offers a enhanced driver's license. It's cheaper and the wait isn't as long. Of course it only works for driving to and from Canada and not for flying to Rio.

Guest vilnoori

Wow. I'm touched. However hubby says he's not letting me go hang out with all those crazy people. Sigh. That's the trouble when I'm the only enthusiast in the family. They all consider me eccentric. I'll have to wait until I'm John Green's age and get a banquet in my own honour. Not sayin' that I might not sneak in as one of the waitresses or something.

Anyway, I'll have to work on him and see if I can get him to change his mind. We females are pretty good at that. LOL!

Perhaps I should have told him it was a ladies convention...

Edited by vilnoori

Just ask him who cooks his meals, cleans his clothes, his house, takes care of his kids, etc, etc. Then tell him if he wants things to stay that way, to cough up $200(you need a shirt and a commemorative poster, plus a new book) and not to expect you home much for those three days, if it all. Besides you totally deserve it! I know that would work against me if I was faced with that choice.......just saying.......:lol:

Edited by AlbertaSasquatch

One more question for Tirademan. Are those a set of Wallace fakes that John is holding?

Edited by AlbertaSasquatch