Harrison Hot Springs Sasquatch Summit

Guest tirademan

Guest tirademan

Thanks everyone...and thanks for changing my typo!

Vilnoori, you can count me in as 1 of the 10 who will pitch in $8. Just set up a Paypal account! I agree with AlbertaSasquatch, tell your husband to jump in a lake...you're going!

And AlbertaSasquatch (even though I think you know) that would be the classic Laverty Patty track photo and cast thereof...Photo-chop is your friend! Remove dog, insert hand, cast, and track! :)

Tirademan

Actually Tirademan, I didn't know that, but I'm sure if I would of looked in some books I could of figured that out. I figured it was quicker to ask someone else lol. Anyways, I thought that maybe they were tracks that Ray Wallace might have faked. Thanks for clearing that up and I look forward to seeing you at the summit. Vil, count me in for $8.:D

Guest vilnoori

LOL! Aw you guys, I could probably squirrel away $80 from my "egg" money. But he knows its going on and its not worth rocking the boat. Sometimes the carrot works better than the stick, if you know what I mean. I've learned that after 22 years of marriage! I might wangle at least coming to the banquet. I'll work on it!

I'd need a passport! To go to CANADA! You can DRIVE to Canada!

Cheeze Louize!

Mine expired 15 years ago and I never bothered to get it renewed....can ya tell?

Yes it is US law not Canadian, you may want to see if your state has an enhanced driver's license

We want you to come up here and spend your money :)

Yes it is US law not Canadian, you may want to see if your state has an enhanced driver's license

We want you to come up here and spend your money :)

Huh, as I had to produce my birth certificate AND original social security card to RENEW my drivers license, you would think that would be "enhanced" enough...

guess not.

I guess I should count myself lucky that they aren't requiring citizens to carry those "papers" around....gives me flashbacks to Casablanca just thinking about it.

Biometrics are NOT sexy.

LOL! Aw you guys, I could probably squirrel away $80 from my "egg" money. But he knows its going on and its not worth rocking the boat. Sometimes the carrot works better than the stick, if you know what I mean. I've learned that after 22 years of marriage! I might wangle at least coming to the banquet. I'll work on it!

I'm seriously considering going as well. Egg money.....too cute! What kind of laying hens do you have? I always liked Barred Rocks the best.

Hope you can swing it!

A warning to any Americans that plan on driving up here.

FILL UP before you cross the border.

Regular gas here is $1.04 to $1.23 per litre. :(

1 US gallon equals 3.78 litres

Guest Woodenbong

Vil,

I'll gladly through in some good aussie money for you to attend the summit, I'd love to go myself but its a little short notice. Maybe another time.

The offer is there for the money, take it and enjoy the trip

Cheers

Paul

Guest vilnoori

I'm seriously considering going as well. Egg money.....too cute! What kind of laying hens do you have? I always liked Barred Rocks the best.

Hope you can swing it!

LOL norseman not actually hens but a pocket pet that I breed and sell on a very small basis--not even enough to consider a business. Might as well be eggs. Actually I'd probably make more on eggs. Except that with my family we'd eat them all before they sold. :) And thanks for the offer, everyone, it is kind but probably won't be necessary. Oh, and Mags is right about the gas.

Edited by vilnoori

I would like to know what kind of critters you breed. Pictures of pocket pets are always fun!

I thought about breeding rats, but I just wouldn't want to let the cute little buggers go! So I don't :P

Guest skinwalkerinthenight

Hi everybody. Need advice!!! I would love to go to this con and I live in Spokane WA. My problem is getting there. So before I get a tic or passport, I need to try and figure out a way there and back home. Thought of taking bus to Vancouver but not sure how I would get to the meeting place. HELP!!! God bless, skinwalker

blue,

I think you can drive into Canada without a passport. You just can't get back into the US without one.

I thought it was a reciprocal deal? Mexico as well.