Harrison Hot Springs Sasquatch Summit

Guest tirademan

Hi everybody. Need advice!!! I would love to go to this con and I live in Spokane WA. My problem is getting there. So before I get a tic or passport, I need to try and figure out a way there and back home. Thought of taking bus to Vancouver but not sure how I would get to the meeting place. HELP!!! God bless, skinwalker

Try googling Vancouver to Harrison Hot springs tours.

Or the harrison hot spring hotel

It may be easier for you to come through the Sumas border crossing

Hi everybody. Need advice!!! I would love to go to this con and I live in Spokane WA. My problem is getting there. So before I get a tic or passport, I need to try and figure out a way there and back home. Thought of taking bus to Vancouver but not sure how I would get to the meeting place. HELP!!! God bless, skinwalker

Try this link

http://www.tourismharrison.com/page/getting_here

Guest vilnoori

If you can drive/bus or plan on flying in to either Bellingham or Abbotsford Airport, I'd suggest you rent a vehicle there and drive up. I'm not sure about cross border rentals though.

Edited by vilnoori

Guest tirademan

And here is your nametag! Just print it out, write your name(s) on it. I was just going to make these stickers and bring them, but it's $200 (by the thousand) because of that **** diecut. But I did make stickers back in 2003, so it is tempting.

tirademan

Edited to say - I attached a pretty large jpeg originally, so here is an "actual size" version too. It will print out crappy I think. Better to shrink down the large version to about 4 inches wide as you print it if you can...it will be cleaner and not as "jagged."

Remember to put your BFF id on your nametag so we can all find each other!

post-325-090870500 1296539560_thumb.jpg

post-325-024668700 1296540106_thumb.jpg

Edited by tirademan

Guest CaptainMorgan

It might be possible to just print the logo on to shipping labels

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-White-Shipping-Labels-Count/dp/B00004Z5SB

" needed to be able to print name tags for a large party, alphabetically, from a database. I needed plenty of room for an "easy to read" name and other information about each person. These labels worked great, printed perfectly from my InkJet printer, were easy to remove from the sheet, and stayed put on the wearer's clothing, but removed easily."

Guest BCCryptid

I suggested to Leslie when I reserved seats on Sunday to go with a bigfoot stamp for admission. She was really keen about it and is going to try! I'll pass on this discussion to Alex.

Guest tirademan

Here is the art for anyone who wants to try these Avery Labels (8163) out.

I've included an FPO image to show how they're supposed to line up on those stickers. I may be pushing the edges a bit depending on how good your printer is! :)

Tirademan

post-325-064312100 1296682348_thumb.jpg

post-325-089972000 1296682365_thumb.jpg

Edited by tirademan

Guest CaptainMorgan

That's some great work you're cranking out there!

I don't have any 2x4's to practice on or I would make a couple of runs and see how it turns out.

As long as the logo fits fairly well, and the labels have the stickiness to stay on fabric, it might work out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tirademan

Sort of obvious to say buy yes, I'll be there providing my passport arrives! Gotta time my chemo infusion so I feel good when I'm there too!

Tirademan