Harrison Hot Springs Sasquatch Summit

Guest tirademan

I full reported in the 'So, WHAT HAPPENED??' thread :D

Adrian... not the greatest speaker, he's still learning, that's ok. He basically said that THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE SASQUATCH!! it will be proven this year.

Now, not only did he steal John Green's book title with that statement, :D He better be RIGHT because he just promised the MAN, John Green HIMSELF, that he will get the answers to his lifelong search THIS YEAR, announced at a banquet in his honour!

So if Adrian is WRONG, he will have a seriously P'd OFF community of squatchers after him!

Anyone got a link to a video of this bit?

Guest grandcherokee

Great pictures! I love the drum. It's nice to see such a young dance group. I wish I could have been there.:(

I have one of those drums. Made by Darren Charlie of the Sts 'Ailes Band. Quite the work of craftsmanship

No fair making me drool GC!

I was very pleased to have found the video of the dance on-line at Bigfootology.com . Hit the Sasquatch Summit - April 8-10th, 2011 highlight video and you'll see the film posted. There is also interviews of various people and some of the dinner tribute.

Guest BCCryptid

Great pictures! I love the drum. It's nice to see such a young dance group. I wish I could have been there.:(

Yes, the dancer group leader paid tribute to the young people, who he said, complained at first that they had things to do that night (it was Saturday night after all!) but came along and danced as requested (and they received a big round of applause). The two young women were being trained as future tribe matriarchs and were responsible for leading portions of the dance.

Anyone get any footage of Erickson speaking?

I got the last 10 seconds of his tribute,that was the only time he spoke publicly that I heard. He said that J Green would be here to share in what will come to pass this year. Earlier he said that this was going to be the year of the sasquatch, thats when I thought I should be taping what he has to say, then he spoke for 10 seconds and was done.

AE.mpg

Admin

Someone recently uploaded Dr. Meldrum's presentation at the summit, to you tube:

• 1 month later...
Guest vilnoori

Hey, thanks! There's a whole bunch of good presentations there on Youtube linked to that from the Harrison summit. Woo hoo! :)