slabdog

"Search For Bigfoot" Alleged Sasquatch Image

slabdog

Well, it would appear that we are going to get a look at an alleged image of a Sasquatch today.

Figured I would preemptively start a thread in the appropriate section.

1300 hrs..... (1 PM) Eastern time

"Today is the date. Many thoughts come to mind.

Thoughts I will discuss separately from the release of the photograph which will happen at 1:00 pm Eastern today. Why? Because I know, when the photo is published the information will not be important."

http://txsasquatch.blogspot.com/

gershake

How many hours from this post is 1pm EST?

slabdog

Alright BFF pros.....

start pick'n it apart....

Horticulturalist types - What kind of plant is that in the back ground?

FX types - what do you think about the subject's skin / hair ?

The only thing odd, and this may not even be the case...why is the foilage in front of it so close? Wouldn't one normally choose a more expansive veiwing area when setting up a camera? On the other hand, if the picture was zoomed in on this makes that question null and void, because the object could have been a good distance away.

Skin, hair, IMO, stupendous!

gershake

Ughhh why is this cropped? Tons of pixelation artifacts, even the font she put on it at the bottom suffers from it. A large version of this picture would be soooo much better.

Like the blog said, if it's a hoax, it was expensive. Each hair I think would have to have been manually applied. Can you imagine the time alone that it would take?

gershake

One of my scoftic friends said it looks like a picture taken of a gorilla in a zoo. That really can't be ruled out unless we get a larger version of this. Ughh

Cervelo

All,

You should really go to the host site and read the back story or complete lack of .....

Sure looks like some sort of test photo maybe?

But hey either way its a cool image!

Edited by Cervelo

So just let your friend in on the really well kept secret that apes don't have white skin.

Could even be from a movie set, but still very good!

gigantor

Game cam pic. One of a series of pics. hummm...

It's probably another hoax (NOT by the ABS) by whomever sent the pic... but assuming it's not:

Is that skin I see through the hair? looks like it's an old subject. I like the fact that it's hair and not fur, like in so many hoaxes.

yeah but that could be done.

Here is what I have against it....The folliage is too close. Who would setup a game cam with a bush right in front of it. Second there should be more pics since it is standing right in front of it. im sure this was taken from a high end game cam.Honestly it looks great but it could be a really nice costume. Plus with all the game cams out, there is a reason we havent got that good of a pic. I think they can hear them. Some people think they can see them. either way we would have got one by now. In my opinion. Anyways I believe it to be fake but a killer one