slabdog

"Search For Bigfoot" Alleged Sasquatch Image

gigantor

There are more pics, the person only sent this one. Funny it's the one that does not show the face, that makes me suspecious.

Also, if that's all the hair they have, they must get pretty cold in the winter...

Guest Strick

The hair looks very clean and shiny, almost conditioned. Bigfoot might even use Pantene, which is probably why he puts in regular appearances peeking through bathroom windows...

Who knew?

From reading the account I don't think we'll ever see the rest of the pics, if they even exist.

Edited by slabdog

Guest Bipedal Ape

i'll wait till moneymaker states its a squatch before I believe it

gigantor

Bigfoot might even use Pantene...

But Strick, Pantene is made from natural herbs and essence, so that actually fits in with what it's hair should look like... :)

Shaun

My initial thoughts were; hair is of a similar colour to the Bigfoot I saw, but longer. Also, the hair is more patchy on this. But I thought it could have been real

Now I've looked at it for a while the white skin convinces me this is fake. The creature I saw had no Caucasian features.

Guest BackInAction

Assuming the subject is at least 5' tall, why would a trail cam be this high off the ground? And I agree, the foliage is too close to the camera, who would put a trail came 5-8' from a bush?

Recall this is a 4yo picture, it seems to be too clear for even "current" trail cam photos of wildlife.

Shelly

Well it does look like the backside of the Myakka critter. Maybe they rented that costume?

@BackInAction

I wrote in post 8 "The only thing odd, and this may not even be the case...why is the foilage in front of it so close? Wouldn't one normally choose a more expansive veiwing area when setting up a camera? On the other hand, if the picture was zoomed in on this makes that question null and void, because the object could have been a good distance away."

Guest believer

I will buy in when I see the lower half of the body.

Hair wear at the gluteal folds etc.

Dave

Shaun

@WTB1 No, I wasn't that close, and if size reports are accurate then I think i saw a juvenile Sasquatch, which could explain the differences (if this is real and an older creature).

Cervelo

Check out the last 20sec of this trailer for Letters from the Bigman. Not saying there the same, but pretty close! Props to WTB1

Edited by Cervelo

Cisco

Where is Bill Munns when you need him?

I'm looking forward to hearing his views.

One more thing.....

Looking closely, I can see an ear on the right side of the head, as well as the shoulder muscle. If it's a hoax, it's a **** good one.

Particle Noun

That's interesting, but also interesting in that a film with a budget (albeit probably not a large one at all) has a suit that looks more like a suit. The back of the bigfoot in the film looks like a suit to me in its uniformity of hair placement. The trail cam pic is intriguing to me because of the patchiness of the hair. In the end it's hardly definitive though.