Sign in to follow this  

Has Anyone Here Seen Bigfoot On More Than One Occasion?

Two visuals. Once in the Sierras and once in East Texas. Second encounter was very tense.

gigantor

You guys might be interested in the following thread: Calculating the probability of a BF Sighting.

Do you realize how lucky you have to be to have ONE sighting?

Cascades National Park (best odds). Assuming 22,000 visitors per year (from the Park Service)...

N = 22,000 x 55 = 1,210,000 visitors over 55 years

P(A) = N(A) / N = 16 / 1,210,000 = 0.00001322314

using the odds ratio... 1 / 0.00001322314 = 75,625. 1 in 75,625 chance of BF sighting in CNP.

Dying in a car crash: 1 in 6500

Dying from murder: 1 in 16,500

Dying by crossing street: 1 in 48,500

BF sighting (CNP - BFRO): 1 in 1541 1 in 75,625

Dying by drowning: 1 in 88,000

Dying in a plane crash: 1 in 400,000

Bigfoot Sighting (US): 1 in 829,187

MegaMillions Jackpot: 1 in 175,711,536

Powerball Grand Prize: 1 in 195,249,054

------

Now, multiple sightings, in different parts of the country? well... uhh.. that's really, really, really lucky.

Edited by gigantor

salubrious

I saw two within a few seconds of each other in Colorado. In retrospect I would have preferred the Powerball, but I didn't participate :(

Not to me. I had a hard time getting over the second encounter. It destroyed my care bear Kumbaya perception and made a seasoned grunt second guess being in the woods. Sometimes I wish I hadn't.

salubrious

Not to me. I had a hard time getting over the second encounter. It destroyed my care bear Kumbaya perception and made a seasoned grunt second guess being in the woods. Sometimes I wish I hadn't.

Have you posted that experience anywhere?

I believe I posted on the old forum many moons ago and also on Stan Courtney's old site.

dudeman

only seen the one. I know I don't want to see another one. My 8 year old son on the other hand wants to see one. now that summer is aproaching and he is out of school this thursday we will make at least a few trips down the wekiwa. doubt we'll see anything though. thw area is a lot different than when I was a kid. this time though I will be packing.

Guest Yeti1974
Yes. Including mutiple animals.

Have you shared your accounts anywhere? I'd love to hear them.

Sign in to follow this