Sign in to follow this  

Has Anyone Here Seen Bigfoot On More Than One Occasion?

CMBigfoot

In 1995 four of us saw a 6 1/2 foot tall BF during dusk and night. The next night two of us saw a BF between 6 1/2 and 9 feet tall and a BF taller than 9 foot tall at night.

In 1996 two of us saw a BF taller than 8 foot at night.

In 2001 I saw a BF taller than 8 foot during the day.

All sightings were in Oregon.

Three audio interactions (knocks, whistles, thumps in the woods and snapping branches) and one potential sighting, all within the last 2 months, here in mid-Oregon. Had another wittness with me for the second knock/snap branches incident, which was #3).

Going out again this weekend to the usual place to put out veggies and shiny objects, maybe I'll add to that number!

Thinking of adding "bigfoot magnet" to my resume. Sorry if my new found enthusiasm occasionally gets the best of me, this is all new and exhilarating and terrifying.

It's not luck if you know where they are and you are there, too. Then the odds are considerably better, especially since their sentinel is watching and very, very good.

Edited by madison5716

Guest ajciani
You guys might be interested in the following thread: Calculating the probability of a BF Sighting.

Now, multiple sightings, in different parts of the country? well... uhh.. that's really, really, really lucky.

Not really "luck" at all. Once you start knowing what to look for and identifying where to find them, the chances of an encounter increase considerably.

I have had several possible encounters, although I have never seen one. At least, never saw anything well enough to know I was looking at one.

I will list the 4 possible encounters:

• At a tracking seminar, we had a call blasting demo, which elicited a single whoop, about 25 minutes after the end of the demo. About 15 minutes after that, a tree branch came crashing down, but it was probably just coincidence. That evening, there was light tapping on the dark, back-side of the house (the front had a light on for those staying in tents). We did have a bear visit that day, but I missed it.
  • While hiking, I smelled what at first I thought was a dirty diaper, an open sewer, or the Chicago River. I was no where near Chicago, so that option was nixed quickly. The smell was highly localized, but there was no apparent source. While going further down trail, it sounded as though I was being followed, by a pursuer further back, off the trail, in the briars. After crossing a stream and loosing sight of it up a switchback, a tree limb was heard breaking and splashing into the stream. The air was still, and it had not rained for several days. The sound was more similar to a limb being pried off, rather than an abrupt failure. Other evidence was found in the same area to support the presence of a bigfoot.
  • At a witness's cabin, someone or some ape lightly tapped and scratched at the back door, and gave me the raspberry. This occurred at 10pm, 2am, and 6am. At least, those are the times that I stirred from my slumber, heard the activity, and looked at my watch. At 6 am, I got up and went outside, and heard the visitor get off the back porch. As I approached the bushes, I heard someone take three faint steps. I'm pretty sure there were more steps, but three was all I heard. I'm sure I had looked right at them or it, but the brush was dark and the clearing was light, so I couldn't see.
  • Same cabin, but previous night, also around 10 pm, a visitor came up to the cabin, hit something metal, and dragged something across the rear wall (which was a good feat, because there was about a 6 foot deep, elevated porch along it). The visitor then ran or jumped along the side. A game camera took a picture, but the subject was a parabolic blur, indicating a likely leap. From the arc of the blur, which coincided well with the camera exposure time, the subject was moving at somewhere between 25 and 35 mph. The "leap" was about 8 to 10 feet long in 0.2 seconds.
  • While visiting a cemetery and ghost town with reported activity, I heard a "fake" siren and occasionally heard what sounded like people chatting, off in the brush. I found a rather deep (old) footprint, but the toes had caught some debris and didn't show well. Other bigfoot sign was in the area.

Apart from the hike and cabin (with razz), other members of this forum were present.

ed. BTW, I saw my first wild bear just last week.

Edited by ajciani

thermalman

In 1995 four of us saw a 6 1/2 foot tall BF during dusk and night. The next night two of us saw a BF between 6 1/2 and 9 feet tall and a BF taller than 9 foot tall at night.

In 1996 two of us saw a BF taller than 8 foot at night.

In 2001 I saw a BF taller than 8 foot during the day.

All sightings were in Oregon.

All in the vicinity of the same location?

CMBigfoot

The 1995 and 2001 sightings were within an half mile of each other. The 1996 sighting was several miles away in a different canyon.

SweatyYeti

You guys might be interested in the following thread: Calculating the probability of a BF Sighting.

Do you realize how lucky you have to be to have ONE sighting?

Cascades National Park (best odds). Assuming 22,000 visitors per year (from the Park Service)...

N = 22,000 x 55 = 1,210,000 visitors over 55 years

P(A) = N(A) / N = 16 / 1,210,000 = 0.00001322314

using the odds ratio... 1 / 0.00001322314 = 75,625. 1 in 75,625 chance of BF sighting in CNP.

Dying in a car crash: 1 in 6500

Dying from murder: 1 in 16,500

Dying by crossing street: 1 in 48,500

BF sighting (CNP - BFRO): 1 in 1541 1 in 75,625

Dying by drowning: 1 in 88,000

Dying in a plane crash: 1 in 400,000

Bigfoot Sighting (US): 1 in 829,187

MegaMillions Jackpot: 1 in 175,711,536

Powerball Grand Prize: 1 in 195,249,054

Any idea what the odds are....of a Bigfoot being hit by lightning......twice?? :huh:

Never have had a sighting. Wish I had! I think I have been in the vicinity of one or more of these creatures on at least two occasions.

On one occasion we heard a vocalization that we could not explain away very easily. That same night at about 2:00 AM we had a return knock to one of our knocks. That one made the hair on the back of my neck standup. Absolutely no doubt about what it was. Also heard some movement and a slight grunt 50 or 60 yards away from us but that was it.

On the other occasion, just this last summer, myself and my brother had a rock thrown into camp and rebound off of a metal camp table that was beside the picnic table. This happened at about 12:30 AM. The rock had to have been lobbed in kind of low into camp because there was a tarp over the picnic table and the metal camp table. It was also pooring buckets of rain at the time, there was a rainfall warning in effect, and we probably would never have noticed it being thrown into camp had it not landed on the metal camp table. It was only about a foot or so to the right of me. There was no one else in this area either, guaranteed!

I have also seen the remnants of an older footprint first hand, and come across another set of footprints that fall into human size range but in a place where most people wouldn't dare walk barefoot because of sharp rocks and debris and plants, etc.

Unfortunately, I have never had a sighting of one.

Edited by AlbertaSasquatch

BobbyO
SSR Team

If you don't have your eyes open llike the majority of people haven't, then you won't see anything anyway.

thermalman

All you witnesses are so priviledged to have seen BF, not once, but more than once! :):thumbsup:

salubrious

I saw two on one occasion. Does that count??

Saw a seven foot black male squatch in broad daylight in the summer of 1982 in Coos Bay, Oregon. in 2007, I saw one in daylight crossing the road in front of the polaris I was driving between Coos Bay and Coquille, Oregon.

Sign in to follow this