Patty's Butt

Guest Jodie

Not a human butt!!! Surely you jest, check out the people of Wal Mart web site for over weight folks in tight spandex. After that, see if you still feel the same way, to me her hiney looks no different than any other over weight and out of shape middle aged/elderly woman's rear end.

xspider1

Yep, her butt is flawed. It just happens to be the kind of flaw that no one ever has, or probably ever will, build into a Bigfoot suit.

:ok:

Edited by xspider1
Guest JiggyPotamus

Not many people know what a bare butt of this size SHOULD look like in my opinion. Women who are this large don't go prancing around naked, and clothes have a way of pulling in the mass and skin itself...Therefore I am not sure that her butt is or is not correct. What we need is a model. I am going to put myself on a mission. I am almost certain I will be arrested in front of the grocery store.

Guest Primate

IMO not only does she have a hominid rear , she displays the type of musculature which would be developed in barefoot locomotion and a "complient" gait . It's hard to confirm how accurately one is doing the "Patty Walk". So , for a simpler experiment , I suggest walking barefoot in a strait line and noticing which muscles get sore .

PBeaton

Structurally, her large butt would be expected. A animal of this massive size would have to have a large buttocks, her massive structure an gait would likely suggest a pelvis similar to ours since she's a biped, but most likely still somewhat different. I don't have a problem at all with the appearance of her butt.

Pat...

Guest Toyartist

I've always been torn on this film. The footage was very very real to me when I was a child but today we can make a suit 100% better then that the only problem or thing that bothers me about it isn't the butt. It when that footage was shot. They really didn't have the ability to build a suit to that level back then.

Guest Cervelo

P,

Why don't we have giant glutes after this many years walking upright?

Not trying to start a whole big thing here, but your logic seems to have few examples to support Pattys bodacious booty!!!

When I saw this, it was case closed for me just one mans interpetation of his fantasy!

ddce1fce.jpg

Wheellug

There are quite a few examples for humans with huge glutes. There are some that show children even being carried on them.

Edited by Wheellug
Guest Bipedal Ape

P,

Why don't we have giant glutes after this many years walking upright?

Not trying to start a whole big thing here, but your logic seems to have few examples to support Pattys bodacious booty!!!

When I saw this, it was case closed for me just one mans interpetation of his fantasy!

ddce1fce.jpg

Exactly, I am not sure how believers can buy this. A guy looking for bigfoot just happens to film 1 (The only 1 filmed in open to this date) and it looks exactly like a drawing the same guy made previously. Lol.

Guest Cervelo

BiApe,

I'm with ya!

It's amazing to me as well how this issue is just swept under the rug, he basically drew up the plans for the suit LOL

But you know the routine "it couldn't be done back then mantra", or " build one and prove it could be done" I don't have to....you got the film footage right in front of you of a crappy suit!! ;)

Edited by Cervelo
  • gigantor unlocked this topic