Minnesota / Ontario Trackway + 3 Mile Snow Trail Video Clips(Mulder)

Guest BFSleuth

Guest BFSleuth

This is the latest analysis of the M/O trackway by FB/FB:

The Longest Bigfoot trackway ever recorded

The Longest Bigfoot trackway ever recorded. and "How a Sasquatch walks?" **compilation of video from the trackway in Minnesota/Ontario** THIS ONE IS GOOD. This is the longest trackway ever recorded, three to six times as long as the Bossburg Cripple tracks (1060 tracks in 1969). This is a 17"x8" trackway w/ 3,000 to 6,000 prints. It shows how Sasquatch hide their winter lair, how they avoiding leaving tracks, how their foot swings, how they walk on logs, may instances of break and twisting branches. By Anonymous researcher Jerry Trips, guide and brother R. Trips It is shocking just how remote this location is from humanity and the effort this sasquatch puts into hiding its' location.

Posted by Jack D Barnes on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kudos to the researchers that found this trackway.

Interesting that they observed the trackway step onto branches or downed trees. This makes sense from the perspective of someone that has spent a LOT of time traveling in similar terrain. Downed trees are like highways in rough terrain.

I also thought the L shaped foot drag between a couple of the tracks (suggesting compliant gate) are very interesting as well.

Guest JiggyPotamus

I would have to agree that this find is extremely significant. I am curious to know what disbelievers offer in terms of an explanation. The only other explanation would be a hoax, perpetrated by humans, but the sheer logistics of such a hoax are beyond human capacity in my opinion. I know for a fact that walking with stilts in such an environment is impossible in itself, much less done to the effect of leaving in-line tracks and all of the minute details apparent in the video and analysis.

These tracks can only be explained by concluding they were made by an animal that was at least 7 feet tall, but probably even taller given that the cameraman was 6 ft. 2 inches tall. I'm sure that we could estimate the height of the animal based on the size of the footprints, if one knows how to do that.

I have heard some say that the FB/FB guys are or aren't <insert claim>, but I have always defended their analyses based on my personal observations, and I have found that their analyses are incredibly insightful as well as detailed. Their observations on the animal's gait, which caused the slide patterns between tracks, I find extremely important. This is because this is a very scientific observation in that it can be used in future research. This is an advancement in the field as far as I am concerned. Good stuff; a trackway that long is just incredible.

Guest BFSleuth

While I do think FB/FB go overboard on some of their assertions, there seems to be improvement (although making claims like BF is "1000 times more [fill in the blank] than humans" does make me cringe). Overall I think FB/FB has made positive contributions to the effort to establish the existence of BF.

I agree that it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to hoax that trackway without leaving other sign of snowmobile tracks, etc. The remoteness of the location and time of year preclude it. I would like to see more detailed high resolution still photos of individual tracks.

As a side note, not having ever worked with casting prints, is there any way to cast prints in snow like this?

Guest BFSleuth

This trackway reminds me of one of my favorite BFRO reports:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=6486

For one thing this report is the most northerly report in the BFRO database, above the Arctic Circle. For another, it is a team of special forces that make observations from a tactical point of view. Note the similarity of the observations in this report and the analysis of FB/FB with the Minnesota trackway. Both indicate route planning to take advantage of cover on familiar ground.

Given that the trackways are so far from human activity this level of stealth would lead me to start thinking their strategic movements may have more to do with nonhuman danger, like other BF?

Guest MikeG

Excellent! Although I can't of course make up my mind on this until I have heard Bipedal Ape's critique ;)

There are some amazing assertions by the FB/FB guy, but even if you ignore those, it is difficult to not be impressed by the footprint video.

Mike

The most impressive thing I found about this, is that the FB/FB guy was actually able to keep up with his scrolling text, without stumbling through it, and falling behind.. that's a FIRST !! :lol: (sorry, sarcasm alert !!)..

In all seriousness,it is a pretty interesting vid, and Mike- I always try to ignore his "this is the real deal" assertions when possible, and form my own conlusions...

The video of the track way is indeed compelling- especially that extremely large single step up onto that log..!

You can't "defeat" virgin snow, in other words any other footstep would be clearly visible in it, and its just not there.

As far as the other associated anecdotal accounts, the beaver **** "poops" etc, and the "boulders" being tossed into the lake ? Well, unfortunately they arent really "evidence", and it becomes a case where you'd have to discuss it with those who were present, and feel out whether you find them credible or not.

A.

Great find and a very cool video, thanks for posting it. I actually like the FB/FB guy and the videos he put up on utube. What I like most is the fact that he shows them in slo-mo and covers what in his opinion makes them credible. I don't always agree with his views but the fact that he goes through all the trouble to do this is great especially for people who aren't obsessed with BF like most of us are.

Whatever made those prints had to be HUGE. Just look at how the trackway is not "plowed" (notice the camera mans tracks beside the Bigfoot track)

The prints don't look completely good to me. They look like someone made the prints in a shallower layer of snow and then some more snow fell on top of them. The edges aren't as crisp as the new prints made by the people in the video. They look more rounded like snow will look when it falls along an edge. A possibility (to my thinking) is that someone made those prints one morning when the snow wasn't very deep and that day the sun may have helped to melt the edges. Then came another snowfall that added more snow increasing the apparent depth. The prints also don't look as deep as the prints made by the humans in the video suggesting to me that they were filled with snow after they were made.

Guest BFSleuth

antfoot, I think the observations from the videographers noted that the tracks had about 1" of new snow on top of them. Based on the weather that would have made the tracks about one day old when they were found.

It's really interesting that we suddenly have three major trackway finds just in the last month.

The Oregon find where Cliff Barackman et al managed to make so many casts...

... the Humptulips trackway...

... and now this trackway in Minnesota.

This has been a good month.

Guest BFSleuth

TP, that was a step up to the log, filmed as he followed where the tracks went, as opposed to filming as he tried to see where the tracks came from. He noted this from the direction the toes were pointing in the tracks.

That is one big step.

• gigantor unlocked this topic