Minnesota / Ontario Trackway + 3 Mile Snow Trail Video Clips(Mulder)

Guest BFSleuth

Guest Cervelo

K,

Thanks for taking it as it was intened LOL :)

Actually the second pic are turkey tracks, but here's one that I saw the creature make and when I saw it do it I stopped dead in my tracks and had my hand on my weapon because my mind had decide already what I saw,

any guess....It crossed over my tracks as I was going back to my kayack

e5779324.jpg

Oh and by the way thats what bipedal tracks look like in snow, I don't care who or what you are!

Edited by Cervelo

^^^ agreed. I think you've probably figured this one out. A rabbit hopping does make more sense as I read this. I just can't bring myself to believe that bigfoot walks particularly differently from humans. Compliant gait? We only have the PGF to demonstrate that one conclusively and that might not be real. A bipedal animal built like a human is likely going to walk like a human normally.

Guest BFSleuth

Hmmmm....

.... so a rabbit, in order to make tracks of the size of the Minnesota trackway, would need to jump how high in order to compress the snow about 18" deep? You are basically suggesting that a rabbit is making these tremendous vertical leaps in order to compress snow as much as possible, and leave 5 toe tracks?

This is what a snowshoe hare print looks like in snow. Note that hares and rabbits are pretty light weight and travel on top of snow, not plunging deeply into it.

post-1142-0-90669500-1333828877_thumb.jp

Those are Unicorn tracks! Must have had a clipped wing. Alright, All kidding aside... This is somewhat impressive. I'm sure a no-lifer could of hoaxed this, But why would you. Something made those tracks, Was it Bigfoot? Maybe...

Guest Cervelo

How about the bunny does his hopping thing and then it snows over top his track and melts alittle and you got your Bigfoot tracks?

Your suggesting that bigfoot has the ability to make these perfect holes with no drag marks but leave no perfect print I find that logic a fail.

Unless Bigfoot has the ability to morph his leg structure to do that or theres a sub-species that has adapted a leg structure to snowy conditions, maybe something like this would work....

A backwards knee structure just for snow conditions to make the " foot into shoe" movement as you suggest....

I'll stick with my bunny theroy :)

Guest BFSleuth

So, the bunny jumps about, what... 10-15' high to have enough impact, plummeting into the snow going forward, then jumps backwards up and out of the snow and magically starts moving forward to make the next impression? Really?

Part of what makes me think its something unusual is the the lack of drag,just because its bi-pedal does not mean it walks like us, there is that old comparison of us and them again. "Its does not drag its feet through the snow as we do, must be a fake"

That is logic fail.

Guest Cervelo

BF,

Did you read my post?

The rabbit or other known animal is jumping for whatever reason in snow that lets say is 1foot deep of nice new fluffy powder.

Leaves his trail and then it snows another foot and melts a little and walla you got your awesome trackway.

I'm pretty confident this is a possiblity for what could have made these tracks is all I'm saying your opinion is different.

Edited by Cervelo
Guest Dudlow
Oh and by the way thats what bipedal tracks look like in snow, I don't care who or what you are!

B) Actually, you`re wrong about that, `Cervelo`. Very much unlike human prints, BF trackways show virtually no straddle; they`re almost entirely inline, or very close to it.

If you Google the Eric Shipton photos (taken in 1951) of the Meh-Teh tracks in snow, photographed on the upper snowfield of the Southern Tibetan Rim on the Menlung Tsu Glacier in the Gauri Sanka Range on the way to Everest, you will clearly see how odd inline tracks look compared to the straddle of human footprints.

The Shipton photos are to be found in a wide variety of books on BF. In addition to the Shipton photos, Bindernagle, Meldrum, Krantz, Green, Sanderson and many others have pointed to the straddle issue in their books and have provided quite a number of North American examples of inline BF trackways photographed in snow, sand and other forms of turf.

- Dudlow

Guest Cervelo

Dudlow,

Im sorry when did Bigfoot become a fact?

All conjecture and opinion just like mine from all the sources you quoted, is it not possible their all wrong?

Until we have a specimen to study I will stick by my statement until proven wrong ;)

Guest BFSleuth

Cerv, your hypothesis about the bunny thing is stretching tighter than a guitar string ready to break. Methinks you should go back and review the video, look at the pictures, and read the first person report first. You are trying to bolster your theory with snow conditions and weather that don't match the stated conditions and prior weather patterns for the area.... unless you are proposing some new cryptid magical bunny.

It seems to me from some of these posts that people have never seen a rabbit in snow, there are some videos on youtube, I suggest watching them and comparing them to the prints of the trackway in the original video.

Guest BFSleuth

Very funny video, indie! As we can see, the rabbit emerges from the snow going forward on each bound, it doesn't leap backwards then fly forward into the next entry into the snow.

Here is an image of rabbit tracks in snow for comparison (which don't match the tracks from Minnesota). I think we can safely say the Magic Bunny theory doesn't fit. Note the entry into each "footprint" has snow displacement going into the "track" and displacement of snow on the exit side.

post-1142-0-43316100-1333916586.jpg

• gigantor unlocked this topic