Sign in to follow this  

A New Look At The Story Of Bob H

Drew

Who said HH lived with Roger and Patty?

So barring people including Howard Heironimus who Roger spoke of the $1000 offer to for his brother, you want somebody who was there when Roger, Gimlin, and Heironimus made that agreement and recorded in some fashion to prove the event occurred 43 years later? Of course Howard is out because I tracked him down and he unfortunately, though undeniably involved with Roger, is Bob's brother (yet from out of the blue you have Howard living with Roger and Patty :blink: ).

That is all undeniable hearsay. People can say whatever they want, but unless they can prove it - it does not make it fact. These are large claims, I would think someone would have some sort of tangible proof. Since when should we take anyone at their word when evaluating stories? Especially stories that change?

OK, let's talk about demand for proof then...

You can't prove Gimlin was ever actually present when the PGF was filmed, nor even Roger. You can't prove the film was developed on Sat. Oct. 21st.

You can prove Patterson signed a contract with Vilma Radford, right? Oops, not according to 2010 Radford contract forgery conspiracy.

Oh wait...

The only person claiming to have proof of any kind - is you, and you have proved nothing either. Glass houses kitakaze. I have nothing to prove at this point, as I have stated very clearly - I am speculating, which is not against the rules of this forum. Your right, I think there is good reason to look closely at that signature. But, I don't think that will go anywhere anyway. Unless someone hires a professional to analyze the signature.

Hot potato!

In your opinion.

Edited by Melissa

xspider1

I am curious how all these other people could have known, yet it remained a secret for so long - until Bob H had finally had enough.

Odd to say the least.

Exactly! It's like they were all thinking: 'Oh! Of course we all know the secret behind the famous Bigfoot film but, let's not say a word until Bob H., Greg L. or kitakaze tells us to speak up.' :P

Reasonable question: What proof do we have that Roger Patterson owed Bob H. $1000 for being Patty in the PGF?

Best Answer so far: Well, we know that because Bob H. told a bunch of people that.

It's comical but, sometimes not too funny. :angry:

kitakaze

Who said HH lived with Roger and Patty?

No kidding, man. What a revelation. I knew Howard was best friends with Patty's brother Bruce and was roommates with him and Patty before she married Roger. I knew the house that Willis Mondor (Patty's dad) purchased for Roger and Patty to live in the house that belonged to Bob and Howard's grandfather. Howard gave me all of his connections with Roger and Patty, and living with them in Roger's home was not among them.

So where is that coming from?

kitakaze

That is all undeniable hearsay. People can say whatever they want, but unless they can prove it - it does not make it fact. These are large claims, I would think someone would have some sort of tangible proof. Since when should we take anyone at their word when evaluating stories? Especially stories that change?

We filmed Bigfoot in the bush on Friday afternoon, developed it Saturday, and had it on the reel on Sunday... These are large claims, I would think someone would have some sort of tangible proof. Since when should we take anyone at their word when evaluating stories? Especially stories that change?

Your right, I think there is good reason to look closely at that signature.

Not according to you...

Roger did not con Vilma out of anything. In fact, he signed a contract.

Which is it? 2011 disgruntled lendor conspiracy needs to have a talk with with 2010 contract forgery conspiracy.

But, I don't think that will go anywhere anyway. Unless someone hires a professional to analyze the signature.

Just as your latest conspiracy will not go anywhere without at least speaking with Gimlin, Patterson, and Heironimus. Then you would have to get the straight dope from Gimlin just how involved Heironimus was. That would mean getting a concrete explanation about Chico. [ROBOCOP]Looks like trouble.[/ROBOCOP]

Guest fenris

I find it interesting that the 'skeptics' are constantly demanding documentation and proof from those who are constructing a plausible scenario for what really happened but at the same time they are building their entire scenario on fluff,rumors,hearsay and outright false claims.

It is definitely a double standard.

actually some of us struggle to understand the scruntiny to something that old, but hey, thats just me maybe.

Just as your latest conspiracy will not go anywhere without at least speaking with Gimlin, Patterson, and Heironimus. Then you would have to get the straight dope from Gimlin just how involved Heironimus was. That would mean getting a concrete explanation about Chico. Looks like trouble.

Apparently you dont understand the difference between what you are responsible for, and what those who want to discuss to the contrary are responsible for. I dont have to do anything. This is your theory Kitakaze. YOU decided to take the position that Bob H is telling the truth. Fine. I think he is not. Nothing wrong with that. If you want to list the things I must explain away - fine, but I would respectfully request you list each and every detail of Bob H's story that has been changed to suit his lack of knowledge about the situation - and the examples are many.

The only trouble I see is in your camp. I am not required to do anything. :) Im not claiming victory - YOU are.

Now, can we get back on topic. Do you have anything to add to the list of mistakes made by Bob H? If so, I would like to hear them.

Edited by Melissa

Guest fenris

That is all undeniable hearsay. People can say whatever they want, but unless they can prove it - it does not make it fact.

Actually most of the PGF discussion is hearsay.

I would agree with you there Fenris. Although there are pieces which do give a broken timeline... Its that timeline (or lack of exact dates) I see as causing some of the more major problems.

Guest fenris

Apparently you dont understand the difference between what you are responsible for, and what those who want to discuss to the contrary are responsible for. I dont have to do anything. This is your theory Kitakaze. YOU decided to take the position that Bob H is telling the truth. Fine. I think he is not. Nothing wrong with that. If you want to list the things I must explain away - fine, but I would respectfully request you list each and every detail of Bob H's story that has been changed to suit his lack of knowledge about the situation - and the examples are many.

The only trouble I see is in your camp. I am not required to do anything. :) Im not claiming victory - YOU are.

Now, can we get back on topic. Do you have anything to add to the list of mistakes made by Bob H? If so, I would like to hear them.

mutually wrong assertion, because it's mutual speculation in opposing directions.

kitakaze

Exactly! It's like they were all thinking: 'Oh! Of course we all know the secret behind the famous Bigfoot film but, let's not say a word until Bob H., Greg L. or kitakaze tells us to speak up.'

Maybe because these people have lives that don't revolve around Bigfoot or what a subculture of enthusiasts are doing on the Internet.

I don't believe this story. Why did somebody have to go track these old people down? Why didn't they come forward themselves?

Bigfoot enthusiasts often seem to have a skewed notion of how actually much attention Bigfoot commands in the land beyond Woods & Wildmen on the Internet.

Maybe because these people have lives that don't revolve around Bigfoot or what a subculture of enthusiasts are doing on the Internet.

Ahh, then how did those with the ridgerunners think they would make any money off what Bob H had in his trunk?? Dumb luck? And, its clear that is exactly what they thought.

Guest fenris

Bigfoot enthusiasts often seem to have a skewed notion of how actually much attention Bigfoot commands in the land beyond Woods & Wildmen on the Internet.

Maybe a gentle reminder you're posting on the BF related forum and not some other, some might that offensive. Editted to add that it's been reasonably indicated that depsite your agenda to debunk the PGF and therefore destroy all of bigfootery, most dont reply on it as their sole coping mechanism if tahts the right term. Either way your last post seems a little heavy on "tone".

Edited by fenris

masterbarber

A word of caution to all involved in the bickering. Let's get this thread back on topic and drop the insinuations and speculations about each others motives.

Future actions will include the topic being closed and assessment to determine if warnings should be issued.

Please continue your discussion, in a respectful manner.

Your prompt attention is appreciated,

MB

Thank you Masterbarber.

Okay, does anyone remember my last question offered for discussion? Could it be a Blackbear as discussed by Rant Mullins? Even Morris said his suits from this time were dark brown. I dont see horse hair as being long enough to accomplish the desired result of mimicking a bigfoot. Bigfoot has never been described as having hair like a horse. I undertand there has been some conversation about the horse having a winter coat, but I am interested in Mullins comments as they were before Bob H went public.

Lets not forget, black bears can be brown.

blackbear233600x450.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Melissa