Patty's Waistline

kitakaze

Usually in profile, one of the more glaring aspects of Patty is the subducting thighline. However, there is another tell of the suit used in the PGF hoax in waistline...

Bigpattynotsohot1.jpg

Bigsuitflaws.jpg

Bigpattymouth6.gif

Bigpattynotsohot.jpg

kitakaze

Jodie, together you and I are going to spoil any semblance of an apetite I might have had. If you'll excuse me for a moment while I just take care of something...

EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

Now then, do you really think this looks like flappy gut?

Bigpattymouth6.gif

Guest Jodie

I'm sorry Kit, but I really do think it's just a pannus. It's that little roll of loose flesh that you get right over the top of the pubic bone after you have a couple of kids or more. Most of the time it's not as big as what I linked you in the photos.

Guest JiggyPotamus

The pictures with the question marks pointing to the waistline, to me at least, point to nothing more than a small portion of the left arm that has swung out past the body a tad bit. The slight bulge that you seem to be referring to is normal, as Jodie said. If you don't believe me, just look at pictures of older mama gorillas. It looks like plain old belly fat.

The things you circled, in my opinion, are probably due to the fact that the camera did not capture enough frames per second, because even a suit wouldn't present the distortion we see in the animated gifs. That's my opinion, but I am not an expert. But seriously, look at other apes and see if you can spot what I am referring to. Is it not the same thing? (I'm asking...)

Guest Jodie

The gorilla's pelvis wouldn't be the same shape as bigfoot's for obvious reasons that can be seen when you watch Patty walk. I was comparing Patty's waist to what happens to a human woman's after multiple births since both are bipedal.

Bigfoot's pelvis isn't like a human's either since the trackways are more straight, just eyeballing all of the butt pics I would guess Patty's pelvis to be more elongated and wider than a human's, but in either case, that fold of loose flesh/fat should roll down over the pubic bone if they are both bipedal. That's why I think it's just old flabby skin you are seeing.

Do you think he was good enough to fake that or is it just a coincidence that it looks so realistically like an older female's body features?

Edited by Jodie
kitakaze

Whoa, hold the phone. I have a problem with this part...

"Bigfoot's pelvis isn't like a human's either since the trackways are more straight"

Bigfoot's pelvis is unlike that of a human's because of straight trackways?

You know this was made by a human, not a Bigfoot, right?

Bigwallace3.jpg

Guest Jodie

Well if it was made by a human why is one footprint in front of the other at such long strides rather than as a normal human's prints are laid out ? If that is an indication of a real creature, it says something about the way the pelvis is designed being different from ours, which affects how the waist looks, and how any excess fat rolls might hang or lay.

I used to accept the PGF with out question, not any more, but the PGF authenticity doesn't affect my proponent stance, so I look at these shots from a different perspective when I comment on the trackways that I think are authentic.

I have actually never looked at pics of the trackway at the PGF, were they straight line? What I'm giving you is my impression strictly based on what I know about a human woman's anatomy and how it compares to Patty, whether she is a suit or not.

Guest Jodie

I'm not convinced either way, I'm holding out for Kit's suit giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point, yet also pointing out the alternatives.

Guest Crowlogic

"Bigfoot's pelvis isn't like a human's either since the trackways are more straight"

Bigwallace3.jpg

Bigwallace3.jpg

What does this have to do with Patty's waist?

Guest Kerchak

^

Another good view of the waist separation:

Neck.gif

Wow thanks. I see no waist separation in the slightest.

I do see the boob jiggle though. Impressive.

Take a closer look, Kerchak. It's almost exactly midway between Paddy's static right breast and the subducting thigh line of her right leg. Hope this helps.