Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bipedal Ape

Why Does Patty Look Nothing Like This....

Guest Dudlow
B) Ah, so there truly is a UFO connection! :thankyou:
  • Upvote 1

Guest Bipedal Ape

The original image posted shows the popular shape shown in lots of different CGI representations of Bigfoot. This is just an example. The skeptics are waiting for that extraordinary evidence to prove an extraordinary claim.

And jodie... lol!

Doc Holliday

B) Ah, so there truly is a UFO connection! :thankyou:

lol , nice one dudlow, but hey, that still doesnt explain the shape shifting :mosking:

as to the op, i can take or leave the PGF dead horse syndrome,but if there is BF it stands to reason there would be variety in appearances.

maybe one size does not fit all , sort of like a sumo wrestler vs swim suit model

Guest krakatoa

Patty IMO looks more possible than animals that seem to have the build of professional wrestlers or iron pumping gym rats.

Well, that applies to the first silhouette.

I can't be the only one though, just a little disturbed that the next two silhouettes look like bigfoot was modeling at a bikini shoot

:spruceup:

Doc Holliday

yes,krakatoa, that was done at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue shoot, special :blob: PNW edition.....

Edited by slicktrick

The winner got a life-time supply of Tree Octopus.

roguefooter

The original image posted shows the popular shape shown in lots of different CGI representations of Bigfoot. This is just an example. The skeptics are waiting for that extraordinary evidence to prove an extraordinary claim.

And jodie... lol!

It's just a CGI artist's rendition of how they want it to look. Just like they usually add a lion's roar to make it more menacing.

Guest Kerchak

The original image posted shows the popular shape shown in lots of different CGI representations of Bigfoot. This is just an example.

The image chose, in my opinion, looks like a cartoon exaggerated caricature.

Patty looks far more believable than that monstrosity.

I see Crow Logic has already made the same point.

Patty looks more viable as a real creature than that first image.

• Upvote 1

Guest Kerchak

Because Patty is Bob Heironimus in a costume,

Which particular 'costume' that Bob Heironimus claims he was wearing are you referring to? He is all over the place with them.

1. The dead red horse skin costume that was easy to walk in, with waist high waders, a t-shirt like torso arrangement with no metal or fasteners, in his stockinged feet inside the costume that had old house slippers built in and with his eyes/face a couple inches from the mask?

Or.

2. The fake fur Phil Morris costume with a zipper up and down the back that wasn't easy to walk in, with knee high waders, with his shoes on inside the costume and no house slippers built in and with his eyes/face a quarter to half an inch away from the mask?

Also was this magical ever changing costume the one that Bob H claims he brought back from Bluff Creek in early October, weeks before the film was announced? Or the one he claims he brought back on the same day that Patterson went into town and announce the footage before it was developed (October 20th)?

Is it the same costume Bob H claimed he never spoke to his mother Opal about and never came up in conversation between them? Or is it the costume that allegedly scared his mother Opal and she wanted to know what was going on and while watching the PGF together on t.v she asked "that's the costume that was in my car trunk, wasn't it?

Is it the same costume that Bob Heironimus never saw being retrieved by Patterson and Gimlin from the car or is it the same costume that he actually saw being retrieved from the car by a very happy Patterson and Gimlin?

I'm really confused Parnassus so can you do me a favour and please clarify which particular costume you are talking about?

Ta!

Edited by Kerchak
  • Upvote 1

Guest MikeG

Folks, I'd like to give this thread a gentle nudge back in the direction of the original posting, please. There are plenty of other places to discuss Bob Heironimus and his claims.

Thanks

Mike

Guest Kerchak

^

No problem.

Edited by MikeG
To remove comment on Mod's action

Guest krakatoa

Without Bob H. and his claims, I don't know there's much of substance to be discussed here.

Not that it all hasn't been said already.

Well, except for the diversion into 'foot bikini shoots. I thought that was a very promising line of discussion that deserved more participation. If there was ever a moment I was looking forward to a long and photo-filled contribution from Kitakaze, this is it.

Edited by MikeG
Please don't comment on Moderation in a thread

Guest Primate

Why does Rosie O'Donnal look nothing like Arnold Swartzanegger..???

Guest Dudlow
Do you think this chimp pumps iron?

B) Wow, 'JohnC', that is one extremely powerful chimp body! Magnifying that chimp by a factor of 3 or 4 would possibly put us in the ballpark of the strength of a mature Squatch.

- Dudlow