Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bipedal Ape

Why Does Patty Look Nothing Like This....

I think seeing the chimp without hair, puts a lot of things in perspective, from skin color, to shoulder pads,to the muscle movement we see in the Patterson film. It also puts the Sasquatch's reported strength into a better light. If someone takes the time to google pictures of mother chimps, you can find some enlightenment on Patty's breasts as well. Personally, I think if you shaved Patty down, she would look very much like the female version of this chimp, only older, or perhaps someone who has recently given birth. Add some evolution into a bipedal, and there is no doubt in my mind, she would have a muscular, bubble butt.

Then you have to wonder, if they are even more closely related to us than a chimp, do they have a tendency to a certain amount of obesity as we do? Are the ones living a little closer to Humans getting a little flabby with all the access to crops,and all the critters that come with that? Raccoon, squirrels, possum,corn fed deer, etc?

I think when people argue anatomy in regards to Bigfoot on here, there has to be a certain amount of acknowledgment, that if we are dealing with a genuine critter here, there are going to be differences, and unique characteristics, and no one, is, as of yet, qualified, at all, to imply that something is possible, or impossible, based on making comparisons to familiar species, as some sort of "evidence"